Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Spread the Love...a post for Kriyanshians <3<3<3

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Hey My Dear Kriyanshians...

Confusing title..isn't it?..Well let me explain ...Most of you don't know me ...I am a SwaRon fan...i like KR ...and I love Arsha ...I got to know about D3 because of Arsha ...ArSha ...the angelic dancing couple ...

When I started watching D3 ...kriya already left ..so i didn't watch any episodes of KR on TV...i have watched all KR episodes on YT ...i liked the innocent and different kind of charm in their love story ...thats my journey with KR...

Kriya..the strogest pillar of Dil Dosti Dance..who is an inspiration for her friends...who is the heartbeat of her love...who is a motivator..a leader...who is having the courage to state her point of view and execute her plan of action to achieve a distant dream...

Rey ...the College Hero..the love of his beloved...a leader..a dear friend...a supportive best friend...fearless when it comes to his passion..unbiased when its about right and wrong...

I started interacting with few of the KR fans ...and got to know this beautiful  species called Kriyanshians...

What makes them different ..why they love an on-screen pair which ended almost an year ago...

If You ask me...what makes them unique and amazing is their undying love for Kriyansh...they have kept their favorite couple alive in their hearts ...and the kind of conviction and admiration they show for Kriyansh and Arsha is admirable ...

Few of those amazing KR fans ...happen to be my friends/acquaintances ...like payal,snigdha,Asma,konpal, Vaish,Anky ,Upasana,Yogini,Esha,jas,Vaishu ,Moon ,Mish and many others...amazing writers initiators ...fighters ...sweet and adorable friends...

So what makes ur journey as a Kriyanshian memorable...what makes you come back D3 forum .Kriyansh the megical couple ...ur dear friends ???those amazingly written fanfictions...those breath taking VMs...dreamy signatures...  initiatives taken by fellow members ...interesting concepts to cherish ur favorite  couple

Share your journey here...as a Kriyanshian...Embarrassed

PS- you can post ur favorite KR lines...pictures...moments ...ur favorite Kriyanshian ...the stage is  all ursSmile

Luv
Deep

Edited by deep_Tanha - 27 June 2013 at 3:21am

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

contact.remyakasya123Chaithra_Arshamili1987skreyakria_reyd3shan16darkesShonaSparkzzdollyduapinkypanrockstca21--Nishi--missdramkrtashug9j_vrushanSweet.SarcasticMimiVruShansanjana_D3zona_malik-vaishnavimuralVruShan_MaNangupta.aditi20EffaciousGratitude_Me--Anushka--krasforeverjas_ArSha_MaNansakshibshahKR_anki_ArShaFate.IntervinedSanskritiSnj_SRKholicRiyaHayMurKreYaMMBGprateek.007Kanchi..yogini64Divine_darknesspehlanasha.sweetydiyafrienRoxxy47Legilimens.Pihu.k11..Roop..swaron9113Angelic.x.Chaos.Vrushanholic.SwaRon_rocksKriYaansh960moon_cupcakeSnigs.-FrozenRain-Black_StoneSwaronvrushanswathi_swaron_SenbonZakura_-Ocean.eyes-agirlhasnoname.-PyaariBhootni-

-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
A heart felt Thank You to Deepika  for the post.Feels so good to see this for a fellow member of a forum.With the forum I shall say D3 forum on If shall always be a special forum to me for the simple reason that it gave me wonderful friends. A hearty Thanks to Piyu cause of whome I joined IF seeing her wonderful VMs. The forum despite the fights  has given us wonderful memories that shall be cherished.I shall not name any one hear as each one in my Buddy List is special in a unique way.D3 forum gave  space to the friendship that is shared by many outside IF too.

Each one shares all their happiness and sorrow for the other.One is there for the other in all sense to make them come out of the pain without any expectations that makes the relation even more pure.With SS fans all I would want to say you were our support when we needed.Few have left the forum but shall still have the place in our hearts where you were.You are special and shall always be

A great thanks to all the FF writers of KR for keeping them alive in every possible way by their stories with the expanse of concepts that is not just centered around the college life.A huge thanks to all the SS writers who still trend to keep the pure Kriya in your works.

A  big thank you to everyone for making D3 forum a special place to better state a second home.This place is always cherished with memories and shall always be.

With loads of love

Asma

Edited by asmaju - 26 June 2013 at 11:33am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nishi--jas_ArSha_MaNanRoxxy47..Roop..MMBGSnigs.Angelic.x.Chaos_Deepika_agirlhasnoname.

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Feels so good to c a post for KriYanshians..Big smileHug

I always love d fact dat many KriYanshians out here r so adorable n they support no matter what..let it be making of good posts, having fun or even getting angry when there is a comment against ur friendLOL. There was always a special connection among us. 

At many a times, we needn't need any formalities. I really miss dem ALOT when I am inactive and same vice versa. I love all my friends now n forever..HeartHug

Thanks for Palki Mam, she gave us KriYansh n brought back ArSha to limelight after DID.

KriYansh is d best onscreen pair which happened to me n Im glad to meet many of dem by KriYansh/ArSha now..

KriYansh is, was n will be always be alive in the hearts of KriYansh fans :D...

Thank u sooo much for all d fictional writers who write to entertain us. I know a big list of writers but I would love to thank d special ones who continue to inspire me like Deetha, Tish, Anky, Prenu, Aarti, Pasto aka Upi(;)), Vaish n so many including Poppy(My bestie:*), Payal, Mannu, Candy, Angel n many more. A big list...

Thanks to all d KriYansh fans who continue to encourage our writings. It is only because of u that d writers r still innumerable n amazing becoz of ur feedback.

Love all of dem alot...

N baat rahe Creatives of KriYansh like, Piyu for me stands like a Queen and many ArSha VMs n siggies n edits...Akanksha, Kinju, Farah, Divs, Pooji, Deethu, Mishu, K all r fantabulous editors n again a huge list too and a special mention to Palakh who posts d beautiful creations of many editors for us to c :)

Thanks to each n every KriYansh fan without whom a KriYansh family wouldn't have been formed :)

Love you guys alot...

Muah! :*

KriYansh r strong but SwaRon has a part in it too. Though initially KR n SS fans had fight , they always worked together for D3 :) SwaRon fans were always our fellow fans who encouraged us. I have many SS friends, some of them r special for me too. Thanks to each n every SS fan for supporting us. You guys make d best partner fanbase for us ;)Big smileHug

- Snigs :)

Beautiful Post Deep. It really means alot..EmbarrassedHug

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 26 June 2013 at 10:49am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kria_reyd3pinkypanrocksRoxxy47nj_SRKholicpehlanasha._Deepika_Angelic.x.ChaosDeetha.-FrozenRain--Ocean.eyes-agirlhasnoname.

Deetha. IF-Sizzlerz
Deetha.
Deetha.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snigdha_arsha

KriYansh r strong but SwaRon has a part in it too. Though initially KR n SS fans had fight , they always worked together for D3 :) SwaRon fans were always our fellow fans who encouraged us. I have many SS friends, some of them r special for me too. Thanks to each n every SS fan for supporting us. You guys make d best partner fanbase for us ;)Big smileHug

my post will be coming later...but yeah sweetu you said right.

not that you people are praising us so we are doing the same but sincerely from my heart I wanna thank you people. When we lost our couple that too very brutally ... you people gave support I never thought that you people will be supporting us to this extent. I really wanna thank each and every SS fan  . I still remember many who consoled , supported... you people are the best I say!! best partner fanbase as sweetu mentioned...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkypanrocks_Deepika_Angelic.x.Chaos-FrozenRain-Snigs.agirlhasnoname.

Deetha. IF-Sizzlerz
Deetha.
Deetha.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
my res

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigs._Deepika_agirlhasnoname.

-Ocean.eyes- IF-Stunnerz
-Ocean.eyes-
-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Wow dear what a beautiful post..

It feels so good to see such amazing post from swaron fan.. <3

people here are amazing
from writers to editors to fighters =))

i love mindblowing posts by namy snigdha and angel...they just say it all through their posts...

And those brilliant writers who have still kept KR alive in their beautiful work..how can we forget them..

Everyone..
Even the swaron fans who include KR kriyam and reyam in their works...it really feels amazing...

Thanx for this wonderful post buddy

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kria_reyd3Roxxy47..Roop.._Deepika_Angelic.x.ChaosDeetha.-FrozenRain-Snigs.agirlhasnoname.

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snigdha_arsha

Feels so good to c a post for KriYanshians..Big smileHug

I always love d fact dat many KriYanshians out here r so adorable n they support no matter what..let it be making of good posts, having fun or even getting angry when there is a comment against ur friendLOL. There was always a special connection among us. 

At many a times, we needn't need any formalities. I really miss dem ALOT when I am inactive and same vice versa. I love all my friends now n forever..HeartHug

Thanks for Palki Mam, she gave us KriYansh n brought back ArSha to limelight after DID.

KriYansh is d best onscreen pair which happened to me n Im glad to meet many of dem by KriYansh/ArSha now..

KriYansh is, was n will be always be alive in the hearts of KriYansh fans :D...

Thank u sooo much for all d fictional writers who write to entertain us. I know a big list of writers but I would love to thank d special ones who continue to inspire me like Deetha, Tish, Anky, Prenu, Aarti, Pasto aka Upi(;)), Vaish n so many including Poppy(My bestie:*), Payal, Mannu, Candy, Angel n many more. A big list...

Thanks to all d KriYansh fans who continue to encourage our writings. It is only because of u that d writers r still innumerable n amazing becoz of ur feedback.

Love all of dem alot...

N baat rahe Creatives of KriYansh like, Piyu for me stands like a Queen and many ArSha VMs n siggies n edits...Akanksha, Kinju, Farah, Divs, Pooji, Deethu, Mishu, K all r fantabulous editors n again a huge list too and a special mention to Palakh who posts d beautiful creations of many editors for us to c :)

Thanks to each n every KriYansh fan without whom a KriYansh family wouldn't have been formed :)

Love you guys alot...

Muah! :*

Thanks Snigs..i am glad u liked the post
Hug

I wanted to make this post since a long time...finally made it Embarrassed

..Roop..Angelic.x.ChaosDeetha.Snigs.-Ocean.eyes-agirlhasnoname.

sweetydiyafrien IF-Rockerz
sweetydiyafrien
sweetydiyafrien

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
that was lovely and amazing... loved...

..Roop..Angelic.x.ChaosDeetha.Snigs._Deepika_agirlhasnoname.

Go to top