India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Yet another heart winning episode.

momentsofme. IF-Dazzler
momentsofme.
momentsofme.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
So, well, there is no doubt that TBP is giving us brilliant episodes day after day, and today was an equally amazing day. It was a roller coaster of emotions. Tears, happiness, letting go of the grudges, victory and what not. Everything was perfectly connected and blended with the other. The MMS MU was finally sorted out, I love JJ for his maturity, and how he handles things. I literally was on the seventh sky. Day Dreaming I am happy that finally buddies won't be holding on to any bitter memory. Also KD being praised for whatever he did, and the unfolding of the mystery behind the money. Oh! This indeed was one historic episode just like the previous one where we got our RanSh back. Kiya's guilt was beautifully portrayed, how she ran away, and then the hug that seemed to last for a lifetime. It was one of the finest KiSha hugs, absolutely. Silly That comfort, that love, that passion, every damn thing, I could feel it from sitting at my place. Saying anything more would be unjust to the gorgeous scene. And I guess one of the best KiSha moments so far, after the trust fall, of course. Only because, this time NOTHING stopped them. And that was the best part about the hug. And that too 2-2. Mauke pe chauka maarliya donon ne. Blushing And as everbody came, ghosh! They were lost into each other. And the *ahem!ahem!* The group hug, do I even need to say something anout it!? JJ was also a part of it, and he literally deserved it, because if today they're buddies that's only because of JJ,  indeed. GS challenge results finally announced, it was really adorable how JJ didn't miss out a chance to complement all. He appreciated the efforts and declared them all to being successful. AND AND AND..KD WON! Oh teriii *wipes an invisible fake tear* He literally did all he could for Kiya (although we all, reason was not the GS challenge but something elseROFL) And I completely had forgot the Chillar's and the Dhakkan's thing between everything. I wish Omi and Avi too sort out now, high time. Sleepy RV and KD ka ek aur hug, dude, kuch gadbad toh nahi hai!? 2 episodes me 4 baar hug kar chuke hain. LOL
And what more to drive me insane? Yes a party's on the way. It is going to be dhamaakedaar yaaar. And how Piddi noticed KD and Kiya. Confession, confession, confesssion, yes yes we want it. Dancing

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

moni94Shiv_SamudDevilishAngel95Blue_guitar-Razzy-NonComposMentis..WitchGrave..ashred12LadyMcbethrelentless.

-Razzy- IF-Dazzler
-Razzy-
-Razzy-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Yushi Hug
gosh girl i read ur previous posts
jitne achche CG mein comments utne hi achche postsClapLOL
wow so so so agree to each word u saidEmbarrassed
u know i was grinning like idiot while reading ur post LOL
bcoz its the same emotions i feeled jst sometime agoDay Dreaming
gosh yushi i really need u to write everytime there is a kisha sceneEmbarrassed
u depict it jst soo wonderfullyHug <33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Do you know how i LOVE reading your posts Ayu Embarrassed

As usual, so well put up girl, you said it all...
I've officially lost my heart to KiSha today...Oh man, what comfort, what passion, WHAT CHEMISTRY Day Dreaming holymotherofgod Blushing

I cant express in words how much i loved the episode today..no randomising of scenes, plain buddies ki goodness, i was blushing to be honest, when Piddi, and RaHi came together with JJ and did "ahem,ahem" to KiSha...AHHH!!! want a confession already!!!

Other than that FABULOUSLY PERFECT episode. :') i had khushii ke aansoon Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Razzy-

Shiv_Samud Newbie
Shiv_Samud
Shiv_Samud

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Awesome episode for sure

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top