Qubool Hai

|Brothers in search of their lady loves|

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
What a FABULOUS episode today!

Najma and Asad scene

WAS THE SWEETEST moment of the day! Embarrassed I just love that Najma came to Asad to get a clue on Zoya through her iPad.. but THEY MUST crack the password to get in nah? Otherwise it wouldnt be Zoe's iPadLOL.. and i LOVED how Asad was remembering all the nicknames Zoe gave him and trying to use it ass a password and alas: JAHAPANAH SIX PACKS for the win Day Dreaming And the backdrop was a pick of her and Asad from the photoshoot Cry But the way Asad broke down crying seeing the picture and Najma consoled him! Embarrassed No matter what his sister is there for him Hug EPICALLY SWEET! 

AsYa moment

Asad dreaming that Zoe comes home and that ONE MOMENT although a dream... was soo HEARTWARMING.. the concern in his eyes and the HUG..Blushing God damn Asad kills me. Day Dreaming

But then Asad getting that SCARY phone call.. that their was a buss accident and Zoe might have been in it.. Cry It was sort of straight out of those TYPICAL indian soaps way back whenn. ROFL when the hero or heroine goes to the morgue to identify dead body Ouch but IT WAS APPROPRIATE.. and the reason why was because of :

ASAD AND AAYAN

Once again the PARALLELS! 

I loved how RELIEVED asad was when he saw the lady with jeans and it wasn't ZOE! BUT even more sweet was that Asad saw Aayan at the morgue identifying HUMEIRA.. and HE TOO SAW the engagement ring and thought it was her Cry but IT WASN"T! Big smile and the Way Aayan HUGGED Asad ever so tightly in RELIEF! Blushing FINALLY AAYAN! That was the EXACT WORRIED AAYAN I wanted to see! FINALLY! Im sure this DISTANCE from Humz will draw a AyRa together Embarrassed

BUT SERIOUSLY the parallels! Clap Im so GLAD.. and once agian CONFIDANT that Its AsYa and AyRa! Clap 

Both brothers are NOW in search for their lady loves.. Embarrassed CANNOT WAIT to see how things unfold! Day Dreaming

And SHOUTOUTS to my GAFFU BABY Blushing for his comeback! Day Dreaming Haii woh topi Day Dreaming 

ROFL And shoutouts to RAAZIA for doing this WRONGLY but in BENEFIT of AyRa! Clap 

No comments on the cat today. Sleepy Although Ermm I was kind of shocked that she gave a CONCERNED and SHOCKED look when Raazia told her to take humz and keep her in a safe place Ermm

I HAVE A THEORY with the way things are unfolding btw! Shocked

I think Tanveer may not follow Asad to Ajmer.. I think Tanveer is taking Humeira and PUTTING HER IN AJMER in a SAFE PLACE! (The same place that ZOE might be as shown in the precap! Shocked) Idkk.. far fetched but.. Ermm possible nah? and that when Tanveer will encounter Zoe and attempt to kill her then and there.. but little does she know Asad is also in Ajmer probably to pray to find Zoe.. and hence the Cliff scene and everything.. then I think AsYa will find Humz and tell Aayan? Ermm 

^ Now this theory doesnt completely make sense because only Karan Surbi and Amrapali were in Ajmer.. LOL but idk.. maybe because the Shooting wasnt completed in Ajmer and since they are back in Mumbai.. it might be shown this way? Ouch 

Just a thought! LOL

Anyways LOVED LOVED LOVED todays episode because I think the story is moving and i like that! Embarrassed It was so REFRESSHING to see Surbi back in precap! Hug missed her soo much! But Gul is going all GEET from Jab We Met on Zoe Ouch idk.. lets see how that works! Wink

--Rosh Out Cool ---

Please like and comment Blushing 

Edited by LoveRosh - 26 June 2013 at 10:33am

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

khuhbu2010richa6ReyaPMtelly2013Sam_VeenAltameeraraishiroopachaithramcrnvSATD06recoupdivra4IPKKND_PyaarTv_wale_babuastonmOlivera70SharandeepcherryfrasierPROTIM21fee-feexNinaloveAmayaaAsya_Maaneetcoolbakes_JaladhsvsNims-sri7Enchanted_jassifriendsallBlahBytesksenNpdeepagieebraich_galakaswancool_sriTeja....-Shormi-ziya117LoveAsYa222dauntless.Maneesha_ShanakrendezvousvinGroverAddictEthereal-PathMystic_nights_NazarLaayeNaaNithiya95KulfiBaidelena90Livingfreeviya.mallik4evaGitaIyer-MitwaIshqPe-DreAMisHumptyDumpty-Araina-pallavi25Cup-Of-Chaishanakyasharan

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Updated! Approve
Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
lovely post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SiyapaaQueen

coolbakes_Jalad Goldie
coolbakes_Jalad
coolbakes_Jalad

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
bang on post!Clap

! and your future guess has so much logic that i am scared of i can expect this in our showLOL!! lets see yar!! but i would love it if your prediction comes true!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SiyapaaQueen

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Amazing post! Clap

The whole password scene was just heartbreaking. KSG acted so well. that man never stops to amaze me. he needs no words his eyes speak and say everything. Her password being Jahapanah Six Packs made me laugh and Cry at the same time, such a brilliant scene.

And i just loved todays episode. The parallel thing was so perfect. They always end up in the same situation but it was kinda funny to see them both looking or their love though. ROFL it was such a filler scene i mean obviously we know they can't die they are the main leads.

And your theory isn't that bad it does make kinda sense. Eveb i thought somehow humeira and Zoya might end up meeting but then again no spoiler pictures of Humzie being there but since QH has stopped giving away spoilers due to TRP's who knows there might be something that we don't know yet.

The Ajmer Track seems like it will start on friday or monday. Such a drag!

Edited by Cup-Of-Chai - 26 June 2013 at 10:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raishiMystic_nights_SiyapaaQueen

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thank you guys!

Yhh my theory is just a THOUGHT idkk if it will even happen but it just seemed that way to me ..
SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Amazing post! Clap

The whole password scene was just heartbreaking. KSG acted so well. that man never stops to amaze me. he needs no words his eyes speak and say everything. Her password being Jahapanah Six Packs made me laugh and Cry at the same time, such a brilliant scene.

I just LOVED that scene so much because it shows that she has FULLY ACCEPTED him and i think that made Asad break down so much because he is finally seeing for himself how much he means to her! Her password is ASAD! Embarrassed The person she loves most was the HINT! and backdrop was them Embarrassed It was SOOO AMAZING! 

And i just loved todays episode. The parallel thing was so perfect. They always end up in the same situation but it was kinda funny to see them both looking or their love though. ROFL it was such a filler scene i mean obviously we know they can't die they are the main leads.

Yh i also find it funny LOL but idkk i like it so much because these two couples are always going through SAME thing its kind of iNTERESTING Embarrassed Yh the morgue thing was so FILLER but it was needed i think to see AYAAN break down and Asad break down..it was  a nice moment i think Embarrassed

And your theory isn't that bad it does make kinda sense. Eveb i thought somehow humeira and Zoya might end up meeting but then again no spoiler pictures of Humzie being there but since QH has stopped giving away spoilers due to TRP's who knows there might be something that we don't know yet. 

Yhh exactly.. i think anythings fair game and possible considering the shooting didnt fully happen and spoilers are gonna be at minimum now.. Ouch

The Ajmer Track seems like it will start on friday or monday. Such a drag!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raishiCup-Of-Chai

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Rosh ...i completely broke down after that Ipad scene and the precap- i think zoya has gone back to the orphanage ..Cry ...

my theory is asad will save zoya and at the same time ayaan will find humeira or maybe after 3 days tannu will let humeira out of her own... maybe on the third day when tanu spots zoya and tries to kill her meanwhile humeira could have escaped...this separation between the couples will make mostly ayaan to realize that the feeling he has for humeira is not just friendship but more than that...
note: the place humeira visits is towards north from bhopal and ajmer is towards left from bhopal... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raishifriendsallSiyapaaQueen

Go to top