India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

After watching this ...

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I was just watching this video ... and it kinda amazes me how much time and effort choreographers and celebrities put in their acts. That too in such a short period of time.

Not that was ignorant of it, but every time you watch such videos it ends up reminding you of these people's hard work. Then when you come here and read all the negativity, criticism by all professionals here... it definitely pales in comparison, I say.

Edited by TheJake - 26 June 2013 at 10:20am

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

fariha_92beautydrashdd_madhubaladivyababudrashti.dfanawesomeKSGUdita4gurti94cryst_nehasaaaramjeetristar03joesonenishsweetsvk1000hk1010Sumana123Fragile_QueenAshaNegiFanstressreliefCassie..HawtieSeepfiona18zoya-shahlatekatesree.maneetbabygurl10.Anamika.DesiPrincess93-SmexySmile-syazaibrahimfirefly25samidsamidteletubby-anoshka-vampires-loverdesaitsush12_RM.Nikki.Angel-33DoracakeAngadzgirlhappygoluckyshyamsAmoureuxsonia_koolkhanspate22kooliioSerenity_meanitaraniLittle_Mermaid.maanluvsgeet--Ratna--TheEmpresst_areebsonu-monuViji.ChandranwowmoonMagical-WingsEnchantedForestPRAGD.MishtyLove.DimaagKaKeeda_Sparkles_AkkiLuvsCOLORSibelieveinpink.hayaat.

vampires-lover IF-Rockerz
vampires-lover
vampires-lover

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
yup as salman said its overwhelming the way they work hard...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fariha_92dd_madhubalasyazaibrahimwowmoonsonia_koolkhanMagical-WingsTheJake.MishtyLove..hayaat.

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
All I can say is it takes great effort to even earn bashers coz they are mostly jealous of her position
well to b frank m watchin jdj just for dd
she is fabulous a great combo of beauty n talent really hats off for her hard work...hopin dd wins dis sessonw coz she surely deserves it also it wud b a slap on the bashers if only negativism
is reduced in here n we all respect. Actors hardwork wont it b great

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

ST.IVESfariha_92beautydrashdd_madhubalafreebird12divyababudrashtiMyAnGeLvk1000Maneet7861SavyDobrevAshaNegiFanzoya-shahHawtieSeepfiona18babygurl10syazaibrahimwowmoonsonia_koolkhananitaraniTheJake.MishtyLove.AkkiLuvsCOLORS.hayaat.

Sumana123 Senior Member
Sumana123
Sumana123

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Bangg On Post ...hats off to Drashti ...and Salmaan ...for braving such a dance...and Aerial...I m out of words ...I wonder how is she juggling between MB and JDJ ...and still giving one after another rocking performances 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fariha_92beautydrashfiona18babygurl10syazaibrahimwowmoonTheJakesonia_koolkhan.MishtyLove.

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

All I can say is it takes great effort to even earn bashers coz they are mostly jealous of her position
she is fabulous a great combo of beauty n talent really hats off for her hard work...hopin dd wins dis sessonw coz she surely deserves it also it wud b a slap on the bashers if only negativism

Heyy!! Good to see a VirManian rooting for DD! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beautydrashzoya-shahAkkiLuvsCOLORS

Angel-33 IF-Rockerz
Angel-33
Angel-33

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
awesome post

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fariha_92drashtiMyAnGeLTheJake

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumana123

Bangg On Post ...hats off to Drashti ...and Salmaan ...for braving such a dance...and Aerial...I m out of words ...I wonder how is she juggling between MB and JDJ ...and still giving one after another rocking performances 

I don't know. All I know is heard people say it's easy stuff to do, since all other participants seem to be doing same as her. So, it must be easy to juggle. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-anoshka-

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheJake

Originally posted by viratmanvi

Heyy!! Good to see a VirManian rooting for DD! Big smile
Hehe my pleasure

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zoya-shahTheJake

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index