Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Asad and tamatar scenes are awesome today 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I second ur post my dear, i have seen many love stories in many shows all half baked, and many separations, but no guys heart break is as touching as asad , though want to trash him cannot stop feel sad for him, KSG was wow , when he imagines her and hugs her and then when he breaks down after seeing the their pic... only time i had seen a tele ckt cry so much was Ranvir from Bidaai, abhi Asad makes u cry wtih him ... 

rogerrocks

JahanpanahBond IF-Dazzler
JahanpanahBond
JahanpanahBond

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
nobody! i repeat NOBODY on Tv can cry as brilliantly as Ksg does..seriously! wen he cries u cant help but cry yourself with him..i hate to c him cry n that has been my problem since 2007..Ksg u rock!!

rogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

I still cant get over the first scene.That was angst and intensity at its best.The epi was a filler and the Ayaan-Razia drama is getting repetitive and annoying but this one scene was sheer brilliance.The desperation with which he types one nick name after another was so well done.He was almost hoping its not one of his nick names cos that would just make him all the more guiltyLOL When he finally gets it right, it hits him right on his face and he breaks down.His pain and love was so palpable in this scene. Asad makes me bipolar cos one moment you feel like thrashing him for being dense and the next moment he makes you tear up by showing his vulnerable sideLOL And yes, KSG was phenomenal in that scene. He cries so brilliantly on screen and puts other Telly bahus to shameLOL That is some performance man. KSG take a bow.

Mutual feelings. I loved the episode and I am still unable to believe that I actually liked it though it made no progress whatsoever. 
What exactly Razia is trying to do? I swear, I am losing patience with Ayaan. He can shout at Humeira but can't bring Razia out in the open. He needs to act soon.

@bold  Word. Telly bahus just shed a lot of tears. Here was emotion. My sister always said KSG cries beautifully (in DMG) and now I have no choice but agree with her.
Shashtaang dandvatra pranaam to KSG.

rogerrocks

rendezvousvin IF-Rockerz
rendezvousvin
rendezvousvin

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I completely agree... That scene was awesome and the brother sister jodi just rocked it... You lines " He cries so brilliantly on screen and puts other Telly bahus to shame" cracked me up... Yes, he is a brilliant actor... Hats off to him for such a stupendous act...

rogerrocks

Noe123 IF-Dazzler
Noe123
Noe123

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Yes, that scene was brilliant. 

Lagta hain because KSG's tears can move mountains, Gul chose him to play Asad. Asad ko bahot rona dhona hain. Plus, whenever Gul needs a break, gets confused, is bored, she can put one tearful scene.

But, kehna padega, whole idea of password itself was pretty good. Sometimes they are so good with such details, and most of the other times...

rogerrocks

Ishq-Dua IF-Rockerz
Ishq-Dua
Ishq-Dua

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
this was one of my favorite scenes today
the way Asad was remembering all the nick names she calls him
and the way he was typing and crying
and we he got it right you could feel how he began to hate himself and the guilt filled him

KSG you are a great actor
A True Talented Actor

rogerrocks

Go to top