India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Thats sheer brilliance

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I still cant get over the first scene.That was angst and intensity at its best.The epi was a filler and the Ayaan-Razia drama is getting repetitive and annoying but this one scene was sheer brilliance.The desperation with which he types one nick name after another was so well done.He was almost hoping its not one of his nick names cos that would just make him all the more guiltyLOL When he finally gets it right, it hits him right on his face and he breaks down.His pain and love was so palpable in this scene. Asad makes me bipolar cos one moment you feel like thrashing him for being dense and the next moment he makes you tear up by showing his vulnerable sideLOL And yes, KSG was phenomenal in that scene. He cries so brilliantly on screen and puts other Telly bahus to shameLOL That is some performance man. KSG take a bow.

Edited by rogerrocks - 26 June 2013 at 10:18am

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

richa6ReyaPMgsrivastavalily88AM_MAcuteManishiraishibubbles22sancheetayogieahaliaSATD06recoupjinelle20DilushaJPRulesSWAN123simisim48EHMMBH_fan1ha35_adguru-ki-dewaaniskcpIPKKND_Pyaarninaraj1KaBhiQHAsYaManpreet23_Nabeela_cherryfrasierSoapqueen2013TVD-IANcrazyzara1ksgantiquegoldjasminerosenishithasharmaArVi-liciouscoolbakes_Jalad-AngreziKudi-Prasanna_dhanuchibi_deeahsvshkhb17Niyati_21JahanpanahBondquboolhai_1fanNoe123Nishitaraoheera1702music1sneaky-aj-Aimz-Radhika_ksgianteletubbyasyaforlife_vineeta_Applef-iLoveKaran-VruShan_MaNanksenNpdeepa-Aswini-life4mebraich_galpriya713Nutella.Ishq-DuarendezvousvinClosed.........-Shormi-niksidfanKaBhiinloveMystic_nights_ameilia.FairyDust.InfinitiesLivingfreeNithiya95GredandForge-Ishqbaaaz-delena90nautanki_anuDreAsumaiya14SiyapaaQueenCup-Of-Chai_Oishi_-Anku-ar-n-only-arshanakyasharanblessing-beauty

Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
nice post
ksg is one brilliant actor...Heart

Edited by EternalFrission - 26 June 2013 at 10:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I actually loved this episode. They are building up to Ajmer and I am glad they are taking their time with it. KSG is effing brilliant. The password scene and the morgue scene with Ayaan were amazing!Two incredibly stupid but lovable brothers in love with two sisters who they have wronged. Wow...talk about parallels and symbolisms!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ahaliaIPKKND_PyaarManpreet23suniksbeekay1asyaforlifebraich_galniksidfan-Ishqbaaaz-rogerrocks-Anku-

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
And yet again we have no Ajmer track even after *spoilers* swearing it would begun Tuesday ...CONFIRMED!Confused

Mayhap they meant Tuesday of next month.

I am sure the editors need that much time at least to put the shots together. Until then... filler-fest!
(with KSG crumbs thrown in for the phangurlz)

Is anybody in the TRP audience still watching?

Jayne

rogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

I actually loved this episode. They are building up to Ajmer and I am glad they are taking their time with it. KSG is effing brilliant. The password scene and the morgue scene with Ayaan were amazing!Two incredibly stupid but lovable brothers in love with two sisters who they have wronged. Wow...talk about parallels and symbolisms!
The Ayaan-Razia crap is kinda getting annoying manLOL The last scene was good but the password scene was brilliant.He cries so darn well. Thats gotta be one of best scenes in recent times.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asyaforlifedelena90

Soapqueen2013 Senior Member
Soapqueen2013
Soapqueen2013

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Loved , Loved KSG's brilliant performance, normally I am not like that kind of person to cry for everything. But today this password scene made me cry .. Hats off to KSG 

Hats off gifs photo: hats off 2 hatsoff.gif

hats off to KSG 

Edited by Soapqueen2013 - 26 June 2013 at 10:26am

rogerrocks

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rogerrocks

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Totally loved that scene! KSG was at his best today.

rogerrocks

Go to top