Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

I loved the episode!its what this show promised to

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
awww I just ADORED this episode!! awww aww

first as expected CC wore the sari!! hehe and to top it aha i was correct about her explanation!! and she went even better than i anticipated and put UB in the hot seat!! ROFL her expressions have me rofling!!
And the adorable hubby-wife romance..

And best is its not mindless romance either, he gives her a hand.becomes her true life partner by helping her when needed in the thing she needs.. Now if it can be romantic at the same time as they say sone pe suhaga!!

Then the webcam idea for the 2 laptops!! Awesome! I actually thought she might do it with her own mom..but i guess she knows how to draw the line and not to turn to her parents and  (specially panicky family) and alarm them!!
awww yehhh the Sarabhais r backkk!! yippie!! so cute the whole interaction!! loved it!! hope its regular from now on!!!

And then hayyeee!! the food ends up being awesome! cool!! love it all!!
Very relateable!! cz i remember my first dhal curry and now amma guided without actually doing anything..

anyway very nicely executed!!

CC is modern and that means as Sanaya said she would use the good part of modernity, but that does not mean she would disrespect traditions to do it. there is always a middle path, where both can be accommodated if they are tweaked and bent a little...

Finally the fire precap!! ahh hope they don't keep it till the end of 2morros's episode! I just might kill someone going crazy with that insane 3 day weekend!!

So all in all a PERFECT episode!!

I adored it and 10 out of 10!!

Edited by princessunara - 26 June 2013 at 10:13am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07rth81sangeeta230811princessep13neethureddybiancarajpollywarnrajvtadknalachanloves-JB_1Drdforfun--Sanujholic--Soapqueen2013lina545MeeraHKrinkycStimmycoolbakes_JaladSiestaKrishna_12mamatharoyalwahcGeoSRaabailpinki_sanyalvj3072ArnavKhushijodiankitamishra201IronButterflySanzforSushvanitha3dSpellofJoyspiritP.Srinivas-SI-stg1SanzBarbieshowviewerGuineaDiyaSincandescentkbtrParud_ForevershonasandyxAaliyaArshi.Sugi.IPKDraculaGirlAdorableDevil

Stimmy Goldie
Stimmy
Stimmy

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Loved your post Heart

Yet to watch. .thanks for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
agree with whatever u say sunara..a very good episode..another wicket down for ub in the form of babuji..he asked ub cc said u asked her to wear salwar..manav helping cc was very good..we have already had lott and loads of romance frm past few days..

So one day its ok..

SWoried for cc tomorrw..sure sht babuji is gonna make sure cc wears salwar frm now on...Tongue

Very good epiosde..waiting for honey moon of chanman...Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

princessep13Soapqueen2013lina545StimmyshowviewerDiyaSprincessunara

AdorableDevil IF-Stunnerz
AdorableDevil
AdorableDevil

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Bang on post Sunara like the epi
Totally loved it, perfect 10 on 10 epi
SanzforSush IF-Dazzler
SanzforSush
SanzforSush

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Yet to watch the episode! But seems to be a gud one!
vanitha3d IF-Dazzler
vanitha3d
vanitha3d

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
loved the epi 10/10
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *KAaajAL*

agree with whatever u say sunara..a very good episode..another wicket down for ub in the form of babuji..he asked ub cc said u asked her to wear salwar..manav helping cc was very good..we have already had lott and loads of romance frm past few days..

So one day its ok..

SWoried for cc tomorrw..sure sht babuji is gonna make sure cc wears salwar frm now on...Tongue

Very good epiosde..waiting for honey moon of chanman...Clap

yes I am very sure of that babuji who called her 'beti' with so much love and adoration today will not let her be at risk!! Embarrassed
he loved what she said and did!! seriously Manek's look to his wife was like 'learn something from the little girl!' kinda thing!! Ranjana was pissed off while Sanjana was confused b/w admiration and Ranjana's vibes!! LOL

ya we had loads of romance!! and we do have the SBS & SBB videos to watch and DROOL!! hehe so no complaints here!! LOL

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Aw, can't wait to watch... Thank u Sunara... Hug

Go to top