Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

love is foolish sometimes and blind?

ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
now seriously---since when did swayam stop understanding sharon and has to take rey's advice?

rey cant exactly handle the GF he already has----i simply never understood why he could not tell taani to change her clinging nature---instead of breaking up with her.

and now look--he has done just the thing which will hurt taani even more---making matters public.

but anyaway---whats with the ulta advice?
even if swayam did ask him what to do---propelled i suppose by the fact that at his present image--sharon has still called him a loser, he took the joke seriously and thinks his ways dont impress sharon. the trust factor between him and sharon has reached a low since sharon left him---and now he thinks he has to pull her and keep her with him, by bein g macho---and do things which are so not swayamish...n that will impress sharon.

but she is in love with swayam---and she wants him to see her as she is from within---soft caring girlish and beautiful.
not the shrew and bold best friend rey sees her as. every relationship has a different way of viewing us----a BFF and a BF are bound to see her differently---and thats what she wants.

rey knows her as a strong and no care bold personality who can handle herself...

but swayam knows that she needs him to be at hand when her inhaler stops working

rey knows her as someone who can burst in and drag him to ndc with no notice, and boyfriend ka haath mangne jaati hai uske kharus baap ko anab shanb bolti hai.

but swaym knows----that sharon was shy ----and could not tell him that she loved him face to face.

thats what he needs to realise, that sharon the diva and swayam's sharon are different-----
she depends helplessly on swayam, because love does that---it breaks down all ur defences.

this is the secret admirere nonsense again---trying to be what he isn't.

he is the best---and all he needs to do is be himself and he knows sharon best---has done PH>D on her nah? and sharon will make him realise that soon----i guess after she knows why swaym is behaving contrary to himself---the swayam she loves.

p.s.--no bashing to anybody please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: medhasarkar

now seriously---since when did swayam stop understanding sharon and has to take rey's advice?

rey cant exactly handle the GF he already has----i simply never understood why he could not tell taani to change her clinging nature---instead of breaking up with her.

and now look--he has done just the thing which will hurt taani even more---making matters public.

even if swayam did ask him what to do---propelled i suppose by the fact that at his present image--sharon has still called him a loser, he took the joke seriously and thinks his ways dont impress sharon. the trust factor between him and sharon has reached a low since sharon left him---and now he thinks he has to pull her and keep her with him, by bein g macho---and do things which are so not swayamish...n that will impress sharon.

but she is in love with swayam---and she wants him to see her as she is from within---soft caring girlish and beautiful.
not the shrew and bold best friend rey sees her as. every relationship has a different way of viewing us----a BFF and a BF are bound to see her differently---and thats what she wants.

rey knows her as a strong and no care bold personality who can handle herself...

but swayam knows that she needs him to be at hand when her inhaler stops working

rey knows her as someone who can burst in and drag him to ndc with no notice, and boyfriend ka haath mangne jaati hai uske kharus baap ko anab shanb bolti hai.

but swaym knows----that sharon was shy ----and could not tell him that she loved him face to face.

thats what he needs to realise, that sharon the diva and swayam's sharon are different-----
she depends helplessly on swayam, because love does that---it breaks down all ur defences.

he is the best---and all he needs to do is be himself and he knows sharon best---has done PH>D on her nah? and sharon will make him realise that soon----i guess after she knows why swaym is behaving contrary to himself---the swayam she loves.

@bold...ok when as a fan of taani and taarey and rey i do not consider his behaviour wrong why are you hell bent on saying non sesne about him...please stop saying that he can't handle taani and all...it wa shsi way of making her understand things..that too for her better...he is not the kind who clinges on to theperson for about 5 years...and make them feel guilty about his *TOO GOOD* behaviour

saying that rey shdnt be included in ss stuff is normal but please dnt generalise UR opinion about taarey...who u dnt even care about
j_vrushan thumbnail
loved your post...😳   swayam is being foolish as u said...reyam scenes are hell irritating n boys made even more damage by not telling the truth...why this reyam overdose...why these 2 cant handle their relationships on their own? sharing problem is fine but actually following advice without even thinkin twice is ðŸ¤¢...cant see swayam like this...sharon has differnt role to play in swayam n reys' life n they see her in different avtar...swayam himself mentioned that sharon is weakling from inside ...n nowadays she has turned into a complete softie n loveydovey...why swayam cant see this...she is newly in love n why she would expect swayam not to call n all the stupid things that rey said...🤢  it's high time sharon brings swayams' brain back on track n tell him she is in love with real swayam...
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

well if i have to answer you in ur own language, then Rey can't handle Tani, because swayam and party always interferes in between. Gimme ideas, tell him ideas, this and that.
Anyway, Taani is the only one clinging to him, you don't even know TR story, and don't understand that. Taani and Rey both are individuals, with their own nature and own behavior... and they have accepted each other with them. Rey used to cringe to her in a worse way pre confession.
Arbitrator. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@TM...

Ur title catched me up... :D

About ur taarey pov... I somewhere agree n somewhere disagree... Maybe cz m a taarey fan so not getting into it.. :)

But about swaron yes i totally agree with you. Sharon as a diva n sharon as swayam's love are totally two different characters. N swayam seeking rey's advice was totally weird for me. To tell you i missed today's epi.. My pov on yesterday's epi.. Lol but then also loved what u said about swaron... :D
ToujoursPur thumbnail
guys i did not mean to bash rey----there will be a major MU if he shoots off in public---but please dont think i meant to bash anyone.

this is not a swaron or taarey team thing just a view.

please dont use such strong language or i'm gonna request mods to close it
Arbitrator. thumbnail

guys i did not mean to bash rey----there will be a major MU if he shoots off in public---but please dont think i meant to bash anyone.

this is not a swaron or taarey team thing just a view.

please dont use such strong language or i'm gonna request mods to close it

sorry if my post hurt you.. I didnt mean it... :D n i understand u didnt bash anyone... :)
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Originally posted by: toshi_ta

sorry if my post hurt you.. I didnt mean it... :D n i understand u didnt bash anyone... :)

i was not pointing at you at all dear---i know your post was in no way offensive just as mine was not meant to be. the ones before yours----might have got me into trouble with the mods
Arbitrator. thumbnail

i was not pointing at you at all dear---i know your post was in no way offensive just as mine was not meant to be. the ones before yours----might have got me into trouble with the mods

would just say peace karo... :D
-Inferno- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Love. Blind or Foolish? I'm not sure yet because we still have tomorrow's epi left.

But as someone who follows both SS and TR, I can well say that the scene with Swayam going to Rey for advice was definitely out of the blue.

Wasn't it always Rey who went to Swayam for such things as he truly is the ultimate "Majnu"?

On a out of the box note: I thought that this would be a good way to portray the influences that friends have on you. How we often listen to our friends and do different things.
Also, this might just make Sharon tell Swayam that she loves him as he is and doesn't need to change for the "Diva".

As for TR, I never liked his decision of the break-up and nor do I support him yapping about the break-up in front of everyone. Hopefully Taani drags him to the FE and they talk alone.