India-Forums

Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat
Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

Aradhya is enough (Page 3)

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Well beauty and the beast was never followed because Aradhya wasn't ready to accept Ehsaas after knowing who he really is
So she basically fell in love with her husband after living with him for a while
So that is not really dil ki Nazar se khoobsurat

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lovlyfairy_spdp-Reshmi-

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Well beauty and the beast was never followed because Aradhya wasn't ready to accept Ehsaas after knowing who he really is
So she basically fell in love with her husband after living with him for a while

True, according to what we saw on the show Aradhya accepted Madhav only coz he married her without her knowledge and the heart illness & manipulation drama which followed. The acceptance which was named love happened only because she was chained in mentally and was forced to live in that house. I will never mention Madhav as a beast coz he was never a beast. He needed the whole world to make a girl fall for him.As u said what we saw is not really dil ki nazar se khoobsurat. For me it was my dil ki nazar se bakwaas.

Lovlyfairy_spdpilovedhanjanird

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
The current track is much better
And Shekhar is amazing
I would love to see more of him
Now the trps will go up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spdp-Reshmi-

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Reshmi-

True, according to what we saw on the show Aradhya accepted Madhav only coz he married her without her knowledge and the heart illness & manipulation drama which followed. The acceptance which was named love happened only because she was chained in mentally and was forced to live in that house. I will never mention Madhav as a beast coz he was never a beast. He needed the whole world to make a girl fall for him.As u said what we saw is not really dil ki nazar se khoobsurat. For me it was my dil ki nazar se bakwaas.
Agree with both of you!

Aradhya Adjusted.. scummbed to circumstances! And it was in no ways dil se khoobsurat!

Will share my 'typical trp aunty' type mom's reaction here: Picture this- My mom & another 2 neighbor aunties - all visiting from india, gather at my place for afternoon chai. DKNSK airs at 4:30 in US. Their reaction to this end of part 1 & leap:
"That shaadi was done by fraud , ladki ko phasaya tha! So bhagwan ne sab thik kar diya! bachha bhi isiliye & doctor ki biwi bhi isiliye nahin rahi! " ...
Guess, most people can digest accident, but not swap wedding- especially because it was done in fraudulant way for selfish reasons.
Kid swap- if you want to call it that way! is still acceptable. because it was done to save someone's life, family's integrity & in a good will! Not for some 'gai jaisa' bande ka fetish! Adopting kids, raising kids, is a noble thing! And in current track in the show, it is justified!

And who knows, we might see that Periwls or Aru's dad knows about fact!! It is still to be seen!
Wait & watch!

I am liking Shekhar as well, He has some positive vibe while watching it! - my personal opinion!
Hopeully, for once, Aru willtruly realize what love is! So far she has only experienced infatuation & manipulation.
It will be a good mature love&lifestory to watch for!
Like KSG- Anita hasandaani 's teri meri lovestories.. OR long time ago Shefali chhaya in Zee's rishtey- love story. OR Aishwarya's movie with Abhishek (don't remember the name) ...
This sure has LOT more potential & lot more SENSITIVITY.
hope for the best ...

kirtii077-Reshmi-ilovedhanjanird

suzygirl Senior Member
suzygirl
suzygirl

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

Originally posted by -Reshmi-

</div>
<div>
Agree with both of you!

Aradhya Adjusted.. scummbed to circumstances! And it was in no ways dil se khoobsurat!

Will share my 'typical trp aunty' type mom's reaction here: Picture this- My mom & another 2 neighbor aunties - all visiting from india, gather at my place for afternoon chai. DKNSK airs at 4:30 in US. Their reaction to this end of part 1 & leap:

"That shaadi was done byfraud , ladki ko phasaya tha! So bhagwan ne sab thik kar diya! bachha bhi isiliye & doctor ki biwi bhi isiliye nahin rahi!" ...

Guess, most people can digest accident, but not swap wedding- especially because it was done in fraudulant way for selfish reasons.

Kid swap- if you want to call it that way! is still acceptable. because it was done to save someone's life, family's integrity & in a good will! Not for some 'gai jaisa' bande ka fetish! Adopting kids, raising kids, is a noble thing! And in current track in the show, it is justified!

And who knows, we might see that Periwls or Aru's dad knows about fact!! It is still to be seen!

Wait & watch!

I am liking Shekhar as well, He has some positive vibe while watching it! - my personal opinion!

Hopeully, for once, Aru willtruly realize what love is! So far she has only experienced infatuation & manipulation.

It will be a good mature love&lifestory to watch for!

Like KSG- Anita hasandaani 's teri meri lovestories.. OR long time ago Shefali chhaya in Zee's rishtey- love story. OR Aishwarya's movie with Abhishek (don't remember the name) ...

This sure has LOT more potential & lot more SENSITIVITY.

hope for the best ...

well said spdp

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-

Go to top