Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Zoya's I Pad PW & Wall Paper- (Pic) (Page 5)

fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

KSG is a brilliant actor and I am getting amazed by his acting talent every day...this is the first show of his that I have been watching regularly, becoz of Surbhi actually
Both are brilliant

Coming to Asad...well I guess this was needed, now he will understand Zoya's importance in his life and hopefully will now learn to give her the respect she always deserved...He made Zoya cry on several occasions, and now it is his turn...
Going by the password of Zoya's I-Pad...it seems that this girl fell in love with Asad long time ago, but was not willing to accept that fact and now finally that she has accepted to herself that she loves him, she's left heartbroken

Don't know what to say abt Razia...this woman is a curse to motherhood...really !!!!!!
If Tanveer is a cheap, dirty chick, Razia is no less...the ways she's using her dirty tricks on her own daughter is just disgusting Dead...only to get her dirty job done
I keep asking myself since the time she framed Ayaan-Humzie that they slept together, if Humzie is really Razia's blood daughter...I mean which mother in the right mind is gonna use her daughter like this ????

Actually the only difference btwn Razia and Tanveer is that Razia is not desperate for a man...otherwise they are similar to each other
Both use dirty and cheap ways, both are a curse to womanhood and motherhood and both of them can go to any extent to get what they want even if that means killing someone Angry

agree with you, I just watch this show for Asad and Zoe and their pure love story, both are brilliant actors. I am kind of addicted to their story, it is really disappointing the way Gul shows the evil characters, really sick. I'd ve left long time but just for Asya I am watching this show. Love the way Asad is realizing zoe's importance in his life, I also agree that this separation was needed, the only bad part the way all happened.. I still can not forgive GK for ruining asad's character.Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

sri7 Goldie
sri7
sri7

It was too much touching episode. I can't even see the repeat episode. I am still crying.
ThisisPriyanka Goldie
ThisisPriyanka
ThisisPriyanka

I'm still crying! Cry d first scene just broke my heart! And precap! Zoya working in an NGO! Itni chup chup si! I want my old asad zoya back Cry and it seems dat ders going to be a leap in d story! Maybe zoya is in ajmer and den asad reaches der somehow and dey come face to face! Just can't wait for d ajmer track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fanraya

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
..i completely broke down after that Ipad scene and the precap- i think zoya has gone back to the orphanage ..Cry ...

afsuu IF-Rockerz
afsuu
afsuu

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Cry
poorvab IF-Dazzler
poorvab
poorvab

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
it really was a very touching scene :( 
sweetnandu IF-Dazzler
sweetnandu