Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
..i completely broke down after that Ipad scene and the precap- i think zoya has gone back to the orphanage ..😭 ...

poorvab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it really was a very touching scene :( 
hinasadiq thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful and heart wrenching scene
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The scene was sooo poignant ... :( </3
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: eshasrk

KSG is a brilliant actor and I am getting amazed by his acting talent every day...this is the first show of his that I have been watching regularly, becoz of Surbhi actually
Both are brilliant

Coming to Asad...well I guess this was needed, now he will understand Zoya's importance in his life and hopefully will now learn to give her the respect she always deserved...He made Zoya cry on several occasions, and now it is his turn...
Going by the password of Zoya's I-Pad...it seems that this girl fell in love with Asad long time ago, but was not willing to accept that fact and now finally that she has accepted to herself that she loves him, she's left heartbroken

Don't know what to say abt Razia...this woman is a curse to motherhood...really !!!!!!
If Tanveer is a cheap, dirty chick, Razia is no less...the ways she's using her dirty tricks on her own daughter is just disgusting 🤢...only to get her dirty job done
I keep asking myself since the time she framed Ayaan-Humzie that they slept together, if Humzie is really Razia's blood daughter...I mean which mother in the right mind is gonna use her daughter like this ????

Actually the only difference btwn Razia and Tanveer is that Razia is not desperate for a man...otherwise they are similar to each other
Both use dirty and cheap ways, both are a curse to womanhood and motherhood and both of them can go to any extent to get what they want even if that means killing someone 😡

Yes.. Asad is realizing Zoya's importance now..which is good...
and about the rest of razia house drama... no comments.. simply not interested in that house🥱
Oishi23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki_12

This scene was amazing! I loved Asad Najma bonding too. Thank goodness there was not much of billi today!

Asad misses her sooo much!!

the way nazma was giving him support when he was crying.. that was really touching 
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Oishi_

the way nazma was giving him support when he was crying.. that was really touching 

it was sooo emotional...oishi bada wala twist that you said earlier will it be before or after ajmer?
Oishi23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Venma

Cried a lot for his pain for what he didn't do...we r seeing asad pain now zoya too...

God KSG U r awesome in acting u live in scenes.

it was really an emotional moments.. any normal person will feel bad for Asad & Zoya 😒
Oishi23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki_12

it was sooo emotional...oishi bada wala twist that you said earlier will it be before or after ajmer?

chota wala already came..precap
cool_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DAT WAS AWESOME SCENE..EMOTIONAL ONE THOUGH...KSG AS ALWAYS BRILLIANT...👏