Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

swayam's problem!!!! (Page 2)

j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vinitam

Originally posted by juili_p

i agree with you..swayam has no reason to trust sharon to the full extent...but he needs to have these talks with sharon n not with rey...why so much focus on reyam? i simply dont understand it...cv have taken reyam too seriously..more than couple reyam taking max footage...n more than swayam, it's sharon who needs to fix swayams' trust especially swayam clearly talks about his insecurity during confession...swaron convo regarding this issue is must n instead they show reyamDead0'2 probably in party sharon will come to know swayams' issues..
ya i too want them to talk about these issues.
and i hope sharon realises it during party as hosh me to swayam kuch complain nahi karne wala about trust issue.
reyam screnspace and nonsense talks irks me to that extend that for a sec i thought other d3 boys are mature than them.i know this is not the fact but still.
rey giving him stupid advise as usual and on the top of that swayam agrees to that Confused

LOL  same here...other boys looked intelligent in front of them...current boys scenes are also damn annoying n not even remotely funny...Confused  all boys have lost their senses Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon...Diya...

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged

These reasons are still understandable but do cvs really are projecting this issue or its just our assumption or something else...like highlighting rey...m glad ki rey knows nothing abt sharon but if cvs are highlighting this issue it wud make sense and it shud be projected in detail without going in other directions which are not making any sense and where we left for assumptions...and yess hate to see rey interference into SWARON...talk abt something else pleasee...why swaron???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Diya...

...Diya... IF-Rockerz
...Diya...
...Diya...

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
I agree, it can be a beautiful track with Sharon winning Swayam's trust .However, it's the inclusion of Rey in these scenes that irks me the most .His advices are super lame.This track should be just about SwaRon .

Go to top