Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

swayam's problem!!!!

radhks12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hey guys i know everyone is upset with the way swayam is behaving post confession.
but after watching precap one thing stuck in my mind.i thinks swayam's says"agar maine touch kiya to dirty ho jayega or something like that in drunken state.
swwayam still cannot able accept the fact that sharon loves him the same way as he does.
he still thinks sharon can easily leave him and can go away from her just like before.
do you think its swayam fault ki woh sharon par fully trust nahi kar pa raha hai.
jab woh claim karta tha that he knows sharon in and out tab sharon ne uske iss claim ki dhajhiya uda di aur ek baar nahi kai baar.
dont you think its sharon time to make him understand how much she loves him.
but still i dont want rey inclusion in swaron story and request cvs give dont show swayam too immature and brainless.
he is the most intelligent and mature character in whole d3, pls dont ruin him.
and sharon is already impress with him isnt she.

hating reyam like never before. 😑 Edited by vinitam - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaron9113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah totally agree wth u dear.
I thnk a beautyfull track is ahead of swaron fans.
Where shron try to win swayam's trust. 😳

nd m also hating reyam. 😑
radhks12345 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swaron9113

Yeah totally agree wth u dear.
I thnk a beautyfull track is ahead of swaron fans.
Where shron try to win swayam's trust. 😳

nd m also hating reyam. 😑

exactly i really hope sharon realises it soon before its too late and tries to win his trust that she give nevr gonna leave him.
that will be treat to watch.
confess karna alag baat hai trust jeetna alag baat hai.
dont know why mujhe aisa lag raha hai next swaron trace yahi hone wala hai.
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well dont now bout the precap
hoping for the best
but i agree
 for the first time in my life im hating reyam like anything
the girl who craved for reyam is wishing that i dont want these senseless scenes any more
radhks12345 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -spongy-

well dont now bout the precap

hoping for the best
but i agree
for the first time in my life im hating reyam like anything
the girl who craved for reyam is wishing that i dont want these senseless scenes any more

overdose of anything is not good and thats happened with reyam.
but swaron is exceptional case. i want them more and more. πŸ˜‰
j_vrushan thumbnail
i agree with you..swayam has no reason to trust sharon to the full extent...but he needs to have these talks with sharon n not with rey...why so much focus on reyam? i simply dont understand it...cv have taken reyam too seriously..more than couple reyam taking max footage...n more than swayam, it's sharon who needs to fix swayams' trust especially swayam clearly talks about his insecurity during confession...swaron convo regarding this issue is must n instead they show reyam🀒  probably in party sharon will come to know swayams' issues..
radhks12345 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: juili_p

i agree with you..swayam has no reason to trust sharon to the full extent...but he needs to have these talks with sharon n not with rey...why so much focus on reyam? i simply dont understand it...cv have taken reyam too seriously..more than couple reyam taking max footage...n more than swayam, it's sharon who needs to fix swayams' trust especially swayam clearly talks about his insecurity during confession...swaron convo regarding this issue is must n instead they show reyam🀒0β€ž2 probably in party sharon will come to know swayams' issues..

ya i too want them to talk about these issues.
and i hope sharon realises it during party as hosh me to swayam kuch complain nahi karne wala about trust issue.
reyam screnspace and nonsense talks irks me to that extend that for a sec i thought other d3 boys are mature than them.i know this is not the fact but still.
rey giving him stupid advise as usual and on the top of that swayam agrees to that πŸ˜• Edited by vinitam - 10 years ago
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't understand why they have to give so much of importance to Rey, and make Swayam so dumb, if Palki wants to show how matured Rey has become from before, she can introduce 100 other twists but why include Swaron story in that and make Swayam absolutely dumb and spoil Swaron moments for us.
j_vrushan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vinitam

ya i too want them to talk about these issues.
and i hope sharon realises it during party as hosh me to swayam kuch complain nahi karne wala about trust issue.
reyam screnspace and nonsense talks irks me to that extend that for a sec i thought other d3 boys are mature than them.i know this is not the fact but still.
rey giving him stupid advise as usual and on the top of that swayam agrees to that πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†  same here...other boys looked intelligent in front of them...current boys scenes are also damn annoying n not even remotely funny...πŸ˜•  all boys have lost their senses 🀒
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

These reasons are still understandable but do cvs really are projecting this issue or its just our assumption or something else...like highlighting rey...m glad ki rey knows nothing abt sharon but if cvs are highlighting this issue it wud make sense and it shud be projected in detail without going in other directions which are not making any sense and where we left for assumptions...and yess hate to see rey interference into SWARON...talk abt something else pleasee...why swaron???