Qubool Hai

26 June 2013 EpiAnalysis Asad aur Ayaan ke Imtehan - Page 2

_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for update...

Karan's acting makes the first scene absolutely beautiful but how long can we take Asad who is just crying, not thinking straight and falling in tanveer's stupid trap, as it was some brilliant master plan..

Hope they change track, hard to watch episodes content, just watching few scene forwarding rest. So Tanveer is still at house and Dilshaad words were just words AGAIN...

I miss Zoya badly, she is life of QH. She is needed to bring some sense into dense and dumb Mr. Khan..

Things are making no sense to me at this point, Tanveer not only roaming freely but also helping Razia in her plans. QH has become evils world...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canadiankudi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update =)
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot for the update. I missed to watch  the episode today. Could not get any video link to watch. Then thought to check your post. Your update helped me. 
You analyzed so well. 🤗 ❤️
Edited by laizu - 10 years ago
an_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laizu

Thanks a lot for the update. I missed to watch  the episode today. Could not get any video link to watch. Then thought to check your post. Your update helped me. 

You analyzed so well. 🤗 ❤️

Hi Laizu...how are u so good to see u back...i am feeling so good that i was able to help...thanks for reading and liking it 😊😊😊😊
an_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _vineeta_

Thanks for update...

Karan's acting makes the first scene absolutely beautiful but how long can we take Asad who is just crying, not thinking straight and falling in tanveer's stupid trap, as it was some brilliant master plan..

Hope they change track, hard to watch episodes content, just watching few scene forwarding rest. So Tanveer is still at house and Dilshaad words were just words AGAIN...

I miss Zoya badly, she is life of QH. She is needed to bring some sense into dense and dumb Mr. Khan..

Things are making no sense to me at this point, Tanveer not only roaming freely but also helping Razia in her plans. QH has become evils world...

Hi Vineeta...my pleasure like always

Karan's acting ,his glimpse only adds life to the dead beat of Qh...but i dont know why i find these episodes better than that Black Magic crap...just waiting for Banjar hai sequence in Qh...Ksg is just out of the world in portrayal of emotions...Hopefully u will like it too...
Zoya is coming back but in a sad avatar
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: an_k

Hi Laizu...how are u so good to see u back...i am feeling so good that i was able to help...thanks for reading and liking it 😊

I am fine.😛 Just too busy to visit forum regularly and to comment on posts.😳
tashug9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
due 2 heavy rains nothing is available still present at QH forum dats wat called love ...love asya n thnks aan ...badi mushkil se lappy on hua n i m here aan ...😃