Mohit-Sonarika FC#8 Most Electrofying Couple - Page 45

Posted: 10 years ago
we r not imagining kaalratri we r imagining sona in that dress no mention of kaal ratri will be there
Sorry but for me jallu is jallu. I don't see mohit raina when I see him. For me pure evil is pure evil which ever way I look at it.
are its moharika vm not on jalandhar and kalratri's character..only we are taking the looks that's it 
Jhum when I see Spa in that out fit I will think kaal ratri. When I see mohit in that get up. I will see jallu. So don't give excuses
not giving excuses..we r making moharika vm imagining 2 characters..on the same look ..its same as ff writing...
if u don't like don't watch that's it
The minute u say u jai want to see what they look like.ur fsntacising. And I read the comments on wanting to see jallu and kaal ratri together. Do don't say it is for moharika
of course its moharika..yes we r fascinating on dkdm context..not from scriptures and vms , siggy , ff r results of fantacise

I was not planning to jhum. Thank u for telling me that. Please go ahead and make. Why not ravan and parvati too.
if ravan was mohit..we would have made out a way..with ofcourse not parvati but any other form or look of sona.. Edited by Kadamvari - 10 years ago
Jaya u made me happy by giving me this new.