Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
then what abt 'zara zara behakta hain ' song ?
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
payal the problem is there are not so many scenes of kaalratri except two or three so i am afraid vm will be short

--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
koi baat nahi jyoti...short bhi hoga toh bhi chalega...😃...just want to see jallu-kaalratri together in 1 video...😳
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good afternoon Moharikans.

Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amarnaath gufaa ka dwaar dikhaa rahe hain tv main, chalo bataaon use dekhte huye mere dimag main kya chal rahaa hain?
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ga sandy..jyoti no prb wit short vm we want a vm bass
jyoti07 thumbnail
hmmm when mahadev goes to accept parvati or when jalandhar goes in disguise of aadi guru😉
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti07

hmmm when mahadev goes to accept parvati or when jalandhar goes in disguise of aadi guru😉

when mahadev goes to accept parvati.
jyoti07 thumbnail
yayyy dekha mera guess sahi nikla na😆
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Manasvi Vyas approached to play Kaikeyi in Life OK's Mahadev

10 min ago | TellychakkarTeam

Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev on Life OK (Triangle Films Company) is all set to begin the chapter of Ramayan in its story line. And it's been raining roles for the best of talents seen in television, as this successful mythological series seems to be the perfect show to showcase talent.

Media has been constantly writing about the big names that have been roped in to play pivotal roles. While Piyush Sahdev has walked away with the prized role of Ram, Samiksha Bhatnagar is to play Mandodari, Mitika Sharma is all set to essay Sunayna, Sangeeta Kapure will play Manthra and talented actor Mihir Mishra will be seen as King Dasharath. Now all eyes are now on the next important casting of Dasharath's queens, Kaushalya, Sumita and Kaikeyi.

We hear that talented actress Manasvi Vyas, who is known for her negative portrayals, has been offered the role of Kaikeyi. She is presently in talks for the role, is what sources have to say.

When contacted, Manasvi told Tellychakkar.com, "I will not be able to confirm anything till I sign on the dotted lines. I have quite a few challenging offers in hand, and will take up the best. I will be able to give a clear picture in few days time."

Manasvi is presently seen essaying the role of Kadambari Chachi in Star Plus' Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain.