Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Kisst nahi that was a Neha fan usko abhi DKDM se koi lena dena nahi. This is a guy. I think this guy's early ID was MSPE or something. ðŸ¤”
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oye why are you all discussing about it and spoiling your mood, don't let negativity affect you, we are mature enough to handle all these things
i am avoiding all this and my lovely friends you all should avoid too

--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guyyys u know the most fustrating part is that cvs r not saying anything over this issue...seems like they r on a mounvrath...taking the opportunity of their silence sona haters r spreading all this rubbish news.. Edited by payel_dey - 10 years ago
Kavyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dnt be after them payel it looks bad when u keep asking the same question again and again. 
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jyoti, payel, ab prateet hotaa hain us murkh ko dand denaa anivaarya ho gayaa hain.
dersha91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys please dont argue there on the forum.U may get reported and and receive a warning.Or worse get banned.
So Arijit please shut up and stop arguing with that Proud India.And same goes out to the other Sonarikans who r arguing there.
Sorry if I am being rude.But to me that forum is no longer safe to voice ur opinions
jyoti07 thumbnail
Are main to kab se bol rahi hun koi sunta hi nahi hai

--PAYEL-- thumbnail
i asked the question just for one time only ...n now when they r not replying anything...m not gonna ask them anything abt this anymore...let see what happens,if sona remain in the show,its the goodluck of the show n if she quits then no one can save this show from the dangerous effects of rahu, shani n ketu...
jyoti07 thumbnail
Aru next update kab milega i am very excited can't wait anymore

--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tarakari

jyoti, payel, ab prateet hotaa hain us murkh ko dand denaa anivaarya ho gayaa hain.

m trying my level best to ignore him...but if he continue like this mere sabar ka bandh bhi toot jayega...😡