Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I understand Jyoti but sometimes u might do something thinking it will be for the best but something else happens. We live in a religious nation where we attach such things to the wrath of Gods. 
dersha91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh God not again 😕 There is always a debate like this after the disaster occurs.All those people are not doing anything from their side and all they do is sit on a cozy chair and discuss 😡 Agreed humans are responsible but now what has happened has happened.And they bother to such news and have a debate.What about those who are missing and those who have lost their loved ones?They are not interested in knowing if this occured due to natural or divine reason
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
found a story of dhaari devi, she is an avatar of maa kali
Perched atop a 20 mt. high rock, the temple of Dhari Devi is situated on the banks of the Alaknada. One has to travel a distance of 15 kms. from Srinagar on Srinagar-Badrinath motorable road upto Kaliya Saur then down trek another half a kilometer towards Alaknanda river. According to a local legened, the temple was once washed off by floods, while floating the idol struck against a rock, the villagers heard the cries of the idol. On reaching the site they heard a divine voice instructing them to install the idol as it was, on the spot it was found. Since then the fierce looking idol remains where it was, known as Dhari Devi, under the open sky, and thousands of devotees on the way to Badrinath pay their obeisance to it.

jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Another one i am finding this story very good

Dhari Devi is a temple on the banks of the Alaknanda River in the Garhwal Region of Uttarakhand state, India. It houses the upper half of an idol of the goddess Dhari that,according to local lore, changes in appearance during the day from a girl, to a woman, and then to an old lady.The idol's lower half is located in Kalimath,where mata is prayed in Kali roop.

Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice point there, ashu, this debate about the cause is irelivent, what about the three or four year old girl who's parents are missing?
ShivsSudishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HI FRIENDS! I wanted to share a very heart touching story about the relationship between Lord Shiva & His female devotee. I FOUND IT in Shiv Mahapuran written by the renowned author Ramesh Menon. I found it to be a very inspiring story for any devotee of the Lord especially a female since it touches directly the chords of the soul...as it has touched mine!!!

If u all r interested then I would love to share the story with u but plz do let me know a time when most people can be present since Fc moves very fast & therefore some friends might miss the pleasure of reading the lovely story... 😊
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ravan 's rant is making no sense !! 😕

Did he just wave off Mahadev..?? 😲
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Jhum..

ya sure.. but only after 4th july... I will be doing something..
after 4th july .. i will have some time ... and plz forward me pics and videos.. so that i can make as much as stuffs... as its a special day 😊
sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have not been liking the past two episodes. Sona looks off color and the new Ganesh sorry disappointing. 
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
today's epi was a descent one...but m not in a mood to comment on anything...from different sources the same fustrating n heart breaking news is coming that sona is going to quit...now telly news india also published a article on this......why the memnber of cvs r silent over this matter , their silence r now increasing my worries..