Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjusha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
But even after he is married he will be working with different actresses he is a professional and only interested in his job than why all this noise for nothing. 
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
are then he will b taken property na then no chance of seeing any other actress
Ranjusha thumbnail
Oh ok my God but why so much insecurity he is not the kind of person or atleast he does not come across as a person who will snoop around when he is already with someone.
Patrarekha thumbnail
they are insecured of sona coz sona is one of the most beautiful woman of world lol
Ranjusha thumbnail
Ok so the thinking is that somebody will fall for her looks and than what they want will not happen.🤪

I will not think a lot about a person or hold him/her in high respect if he/she leaves his loved ones for somebody else. That means that person is really not worth it. 😳
Patrarekha thumbnail
well someone has that kind of track record na well not going there lol. so the group think sona will go on same way idiots don't know that sona needn't snatch anyone rofl
Ranjusha thumbnail
I know some are snathers in the real sense and Sona is a young girl she might be havinga crush even I would have been in her place but that other person is very matured to handle the situation.
Diala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Usha, chill girl. Sona does not seem bothered by these idiotic news. Why should any of us be?

But am very upset that no one is worried about all of us getting replaced by Li,Chen and Ming...

Ranjusha thumbnail
I am happy maybe this will make me learn the Chinese language😃. But will they replace the modaks and kheer😕
Ranjusha thumbnail
Laugh your heart out, dance in the rain, cherish the moment, live, laugh, love, forgive & forget, life's 2 short 2 be, living w/ regrets.