Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

No Touch High Voltage Doordarshan Romance (Page 7)

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

the episode wasn't that bad today..i guess many people r dreading the separation track, that is why they r not enjoying samud scenes because they know it won't last long, but they don't know that the real story and the adventure begins now...i think their techno romance is getting boring and repetitive now..we need the story to move forward, and separation is the only solution..just imagine the track when their love will rekindle..if jenny cooperates such a scene can cause goose bumps..imagine two lovers meeting when they have become strangers and their feelings for each other coming back, and what if they touch and feel each others presence...reminds me of the classic atta sceneEmbarrassed

dont worry i can take guarantee of jenny on that ...such scenes will be epic...jenny never fails me and so does gautam Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mandygill

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by mandygill

haye shana don't remind me of that touching the waist scene yaar..those were the daysEmbarrassed..u r rt passion will come back once they r separated..that is why i want separation track to start soon..believe me they both will be at their best and trps will rise, and i hope that if executed well people might forgive and forget the disastrous genda phool episode!

those days r gonna come back this coming new restrained love story is gonna blast the screens ...i just saw chanchan ...all very close scenes like balh  but yaar i feel nothing why coz there things r so obvious shaadi hogayi ab karo sab...well ye to sab karte hain...whats new ...i do it too Ouch...now here its gonna be different ...i did love this doordarshan romance strangely ...coz it did remind me of my own ...plus doori ka apna maza hai Embarrassed

i can make a bet for more romantic scene then atta romance and kamariya romance in next month just wait and watch Big smile...somehow it always happens what i bet on LOL

hey, i also watched chanchan, u r rt it didn't give butterflies in my stomach, i also saw their offscreen interview, everything looked too fast and fake..i love sanaya she gels well with all her co stars, but jenam on the other hand r changing now, their offscreen interviews r much better and i hope that their on screen chemistry also rekindles in future tracks and we get those butterflies and giddy giddy feeling againEmbarrassed
-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by -B.N.K-

i m trying to get that ''chal jhutti '' gif but god its kicking me out Unhappy

do u like this one shana  ???

no Ouch...he is all dreamy and closed eyes...i repel this saras...am waiting for time to fly fast and the twist so that he is bound to restrain his love coz when he vents it he just looks like lovelorn romeo...and i already have one romeo at home yaar LOL

romeo at home ...ROFL

u like this saras too ''chal jhuttee'' ab vaoo mat kha ..ROFL  ...

me too yaar ..he and saras is a little too old to play road side romeo  ...

then kaisa and konsa GIF laoo yaar  Confused

writing wala reply coming ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i loved all of ur replies CryCryCry

u have a three year old ShockedShockedShocked

Edited by -B.N.K- - 27 June 2013 at 12:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mandygillShanUlas

Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
lovely postBig smile
-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-