Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Sultan, stop making a FOOL of yourself!! (Page 9)

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@An- I know right? My mom has completely lost interest in this show now. Earlier atleast she used to watch to see if Rishbala will get married or not. Now she knows where this show is headed. And it's not like that she hates family dramas. She watches that Sanskar show which comes after Madhubala, but now this show and that show is a complete family drama. But that show makes sense and not like this.

@bold: Exactly.

Its not like we are against family tracks. We know they are needed at times. But if you want to show family drama, follow the norm for it. Family drama can work only if heroine supports her husband and family. People who are used to watching DABH, PKDH, Sanskaar kind of family dramas, he moment they see Madhu wavering in her stand, they would be disgusted and they will switch the channel. Sultan actually is no one for TRP audience. Right? 

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Arey isko toh circus mein hona chahiye tha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

natz IF-Rockerz
natz
natz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

@natz- Even i don't get why they got Rishbala married if they wanted to show this family crap only? Just for TRPs? Even they dropped after this shitty track commenced.

They thought they will trap the viewers with Rishbala marriage and viewers will continue to bear this bhai crap coz ab shaadi to ho gai na. It wud hv made sense hd dey shown Madhu blinly supporting RK. Her stand is still unclear. And rhat is enuf to drive audience away. In this track, madhu is more responsible for  driving away the TRP crowd; than Sultan.

@bold - that makes a lot of sense actually, use the marriage as bait for "gutter minds" Ouch

Madhu's behaving no differently from stereotypical teleshow protagonists.. tennis ball attitude..keeps bouncing between rival courts till the end of the game.. hope this ends with the penny dropping for the CVs..otherwise it'll be forced with the channel canning the show..which would be a terrible waste! Ouch 

Ananya05

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
@An- I don't know what they expect from Madhu because people around me who could give me feedback have stopped watching literally. But today mom watched last 5 minutes of the show and when i randomly said that Meera must be faking, she was like, NO she is not because they showed her in hospital. So i guess people believe Meera's story.

Anyway, i am excited to see how much audience this track has managed to attract. If TRPs rise tomorrow, then, I will never keep any hopes from indian audience.

Ananya05

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANNMT.

You are a DHABBA on the name of GANGSTERS. Bada wala DHABBA!!!AngryDead

LOLLOLLOL

Not only gangsters, Raymonds is a dhabba on the entire species of Homo sapiens!
Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natz

[QUOTE=Ananya05][
@bold - that makes a lot of sense actually, use the marriage as bait for "gutter minds" Ouch

Madhu's behaving no differently from stereotypical teleshow protagonists.. tennis ball attitude..keeps bouncing between rival courts till the end of the game.. hope this ends with the penny dropping for the CVs..otherwise it'll be forced with the channel canning the show..which would be a terrible waste! Ouch 

@bold: Really? I don't think so. Which telly heroine complains a gangster that he is being rude to her, after he has vandalized her dead FILs studio and threatened to kill her husband? Who asks such a man to have a peaceful conversation with their husband? Who goes into their room and takes all crap from a sadakcchap in her own house? Madhu's behavior is revolting. No telly heroine behaves like this in times of family crisis. 
Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

@An- I don't know what they expect from Madhu because people around me who could give me feedback have stopped watching literally. But today mom watched last 5 minutes of the show and when i randomly said that Meera must be faking, she was like, NO she is not because they showed her in hospital. So i guess people believe Meera's story.

Anyway, i am excited to see how much audience this track has managed to attract. If TRPs rise tomorrow, then, I will never keep any hopes from indian audience.

Meera's story has nothing to do with Madhu's stand and audience reaction. Are you trying to say that just because people believe Meera's story, they are okay with Madhu going against RK? Never. 

I don't want to comment on whether Meera's story is true or not. CVs have kept all the options open, and so far there have been enough indications that there is more to it than what meets the eyes. 

Befikre

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

@An- I know right? My mom has completely lost interest in this show now. Earlier atleast she used to watch to see if Rishbala will get married or not. Now she knows where this show is headed. And it's not like that she hates family dramas. She watches that Sanskar show which comes after Madhubala, but now this show and that show is a complete family drama. But that show makes sense and not like this.

My mom as well is so irritated. She has been watching Mb from day 1, in fact I started watching because of her. And now she has stopped watching. And she used to like Sultan (because he used to be kabir)LOL

Like someone else pointed out, if Madhu had a firm stand against Sultan, people would still watch. The track looked interesting when they started out. It is just going downhill. And DD is in every scene, so JDJ is not an excuse. 

Befikre

Go to top