Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Sultan, stop making a FOOL of yourself!! (Page 5)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blackpoison

ROFLROFLROFLLOL sultan keh brain jaise hai hi nai madhu tak samj gai bt yeh tight shirt kb samjhega...hayee ram..

He'll learn after wearing Sikky's tighter clothesLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Bonfire_Heart.

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Even Madhu didnt fall for his story completely?? And we called her naive, stupid.. At least she is smarter than this sadakchaap.. 

Dude!! This man is so dumb.. There is only so much tat a golden heart can make up for..

How can RK give a woman his father's name?LOLLOL Does he want RK to call MJ as Mommy?? RJ to call her Didi..?. what exactly does this Mandbudhi want?? Confused I have started to hate this  sadakchaap ko janam dene wali Aurat,,Angry

He threatens them to make this story public, and in return wants them to make this story public.. 
How smart of my Goldie bhai..Confused LOL 

And when Madhu said that she understands he loves his mom a lot..I was like Rolf.. Three days and Sadakchaap has made such an unbreakable bond with his loony mom.. Nazia mom is out of the picture now, just like that lighter.. 

This uncrowned king of Clunkdom beats himself everyday with his stupid tactics...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

roma2011Biks44dvs_smiRKsunflower52Ananya05anitarani_charu_Neha10susan7..sairat..BabajiKaThullu

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Even Madhu didnt fall for his story completely?? And we called her naive, stupid.. At least she is smarter than this sadakchaap.. 

Dude!! This man is so dumb.. There is only so much tat a golden heart can make up for..

How can RK give a woman his father's name?LOLLOL Does he want RK to call MJ as Mommy?? RJ to call her Didi..?. what exactly does this Mandbudhi want?? Confused I have started to hate this  sadakchaap ko janam dene wali Aurat,,Angry

He threatens them to make this story public, and in return wants them to make this story public.. 

And when Madhu said that she understands he loves his mom a lot..I was like Rolf.. Three days and Sadakchaap has made such an unbreakable bond with his loony mom.. Nazia mom is out of the picture now, just like that lighter.. 

This uncrowned king of Clunkdom beats himself everyday with his stupid tactics...

Kashish ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dvs_smiRKAnanya05cardio21anitarani

Zara_92 IF-Sizzlerz
Zara_92
Zara_92

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
My hatred for him keeps increasing every second Ouch but YES I hate Tanveer more than him ROFL
-Narnia- IF-Rockerz
-Narnia-
-Narnia-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
so true
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvs_smiRK

This dude truly has got some peanuts for brains. What respect is RK going to restore to your mum you Nutterchaap. He keeps going on and on and on like a broken record. Angry I seriously think the writers are taking the piss out of this character. They gave RK all the dialogues we have been asking and Nutterchaap still carries on. No concrete proof, just word of mouth and mad lady screams are acceptable to him ROFLSilly 

nutterchaap ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dvs_smiRKcardio21anitarani

..Tangled.. IF-Rockerz
..Tangled..
..Tangled..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

mandbuddi is mandbuddi we cant expect from here
in front of him i found madhu far far intelligent and smart girl Broken Heart

yup he only wants that Choti mommy badi mommy game Sleepy

@ Red this is real Raymond Man  ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.

his heart is on and off kabhi apni biwi ke liye pyaar ON fir OFF

madhu ke liye pyaar On and OFF

fir aryan ke liye ON OFF

nazia mom ke liye ON OFF

mera mom ke liye as of Now ON

but madhu wala fir se ON hoga to Meera mom wla OFF ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

koi bhai ko OFF kyu nahi kar deta ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrBiks44dvs_smiRKsunflower52Ananya05cardio21_charu_..sairat..

Go to top