Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Do Radhaji know something? (Page 5)

Poll Question: Is Radhaji hiding something?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
45 [54.88%]
37 [45.12%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I agree that all will happen, I saw at the havan for Mohan Kundra when Rashid mentioned Meera's name, then when RK and Sultan were fighting she didn't say once her son's name and ask Bittuji and Sikky to stop the fight (as that would be normal for her character), instead look at her face it's like she is realising something and then she is terrified. Also at the house when she faints her expression also betrayed that she knew something and then in the bedroom telling them to leave for the honeymoon, it seemed that she wanted to deal with the issue whilst they were away, and today dead giveaway wasn't it, when Sultan was questioning her if she knew something, when RK was in front of her, obvious expression that she was hiding something then the time she is in her room with RK and Madhu knocking on the door, same thing and in the precap Madhu told her she is sympathetic and feels the pain of Meera and Sultan, again it's eating her up inside whatever she is hiding because she breaks the tumbler. So I feel she will confess to her daughter-in-law Madhu what she does know about Meera and perhaps ask her to speak to Sultan on her behalf not to ruin MK's name because it might destroy RK to know that his father which he holds in such high esteem could be anyhow improper when dealing with other human beings. The CV's are getting to it very slowly though.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silent.desire

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Radha defo might know something . But I am sure t is not about any Affair of MK But it might be related to RK's Childhood . I don't know , may be RK is not their Real child which only MK , Radha , Meera knows . Meera always says that MK stole her kid . Can it happen that The Stolen Kid was none other then RK hismelf ? Ouch

silent.desire

mai_manmauji IF-Dazzler
mai_manmauji
mai_manmauji

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Radha ji ko sab kuch pata hai ,bus wo rk k samne sach nahi le aana chahti,kyoki wo apne papa ko devta manta hai aur sach janne k baad wo toot jayega.

silent.desire

Amy- Senior Member
Amy-
Amy-

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
i voted for yes.
towards the end, after Sultan asks her if she didn't have any inkling about her husband's activities, she kind of is shocked and gulity.
her next words are even more suspiscious, she doesn't want any investigationsclaims her husband is dead and doesnot want his name to be spoiled!! but if she is confident about her husband, shudn't she let it happen so that it wll be proved once and for all that Sultan's claim is wrong.
her weeping and avoidence of facing others and the precap where the glass slips from her hand alludes to te fact that she does know something.
Taniya20 IF-Dazzler
Taniya20
Taniya20

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
I voted NO... i don't think she is hiding anything... She is just scared and traumatized i feel...
Amy- Senior Member
Amy-
Amy-

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Radha defo might know something . But I am sure t is not about any Affair of MK But it might be related to RK's Childhood . I don't know , may be RK is not their Real child which only MK , Radha , Meera knows . Meera always says that MK stole her kid . Can it happen that The Stolen Kid was none other then RK hismelf ? Ouch

@ bold Same pinch Big smile

Edited by Amy- - 28 June 2013 at 2:09am

Go to top