Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Do Radhaji know something? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Is Radhaji hiding something?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
45 [54.88%]
37 [45.12%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by masan1

Gud post cvs cn do anythng they want thre wre so much loopholes in rashd story. But mohan kundra scenes shown wd rk last year didnt depictd hm as a bad person. So if ds happens then sultan wl be permanent charctr in ds show and end of rk.
bold - end of rk means end of serial no offense to anyone but seriously have you seen title..

Madhubala (a girl) Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (love an obsession of RK that will break and make her whole his life) so from title to story it will be always around RK and that was a reason they connected Sultan track too from RK because until this track let whatever may be the result but end of this track will give RK new shades to tackle life good and bad both... and ultimately his love life will effect due to this. Even their first earlier promo means so RK spins Madhu and she kept spinning until RK holds her back till today RK doing same with her and she going round like RK wants.

Edited by emptyworld - 26 June 2013 at 10:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1Maria-capri

Maria-capri IF-Sizzlerz
Maria-capri
Maria-capri

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
no Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silent.desire

Laters.Baby IF-Sizzlerz
Laters.Baby
Laters.Baby

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
nhi...radhaji kuch nhi jaanti hai ROFL ROFL

silent.desire

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Yes maybe she know something abt MK which she has never told RK. I also wonder if the reason behind MK's suicide may also come out soon Ermm 

silent.desire

masan1 Goldie
masan1
masan1

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptyworld

Gud post cvs cn do anythng they want thre wre so much loopholes in rashd story. But mohan kundra scenes shown wd rk last year didnt depictd hm as a bad person. So if ds happens then sultan wl be permanent charctr in ds show and end of rk.
bold - end of rk means end of serial no offense to anyone but seriously have you seen title..

Madhubala (a girl) Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (love an obsession of RK that will break and make her whole his life) so from title to story it will be always around RK and that was a reason they connected Sultan track too from RK because until this track let whatever may be the result but end of this track will give RK new shades to tackle life good and bad both... and ultimately his love life will effect due to this. Even their first earlier promo means so RK spins Madhu and she kept spinning until RK holds her back till today RK doing same with her and she going round like RK wants.

Arre u didnt get me dear. My assumptn was rk mght be sidelined. I also dnt wnt ds to happn bcz i like ds charctr. But my view was on behalf of all dse stupid articles n spoilers cming to make rk negative. I ws saying bcz of channel lve 4 dr grey eyed poster boy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria-caprisilent.desire

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by emptyworld

bold - end of rk means end of serial no offense to anyone but seriously have you seen title..

Arre u didnt get me dear. My assumptn was rk mght be sidelined. I also dnt wnt ds to happn bcz i like ds charctr. But my view was on behalf of all dse stupid articles n spoilers cming to make rk negative. I ws saying bcz of channel lve 4 dr grey eyed poster boy.
LOLI understood but this will never happen that is what I am saying it is just way of adding some more different shades on RK... why you all insecure on all this articles.. half of the time they are false and proof is many time ... first they said RK will spike Madhu's drink but hua kya Dips ne kiya and then they said sr nahin hoga hua kya sr hua na... so relax this all is just rumours.

masan1

rkmad Goldie
rkmad
rkmad

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
A BIG NO

silent.desire

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10