India-Forums

Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

chanta-chudiyaan-marr jawaan

aishwaryagayen IF-Rockerz
aishwaryagayen
aishwaryagayen

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged

omg what is going on .. raghu trying to explain and antara took the shot by then .. thappad maar diyaa... hayee rabba .. and angry young man rreacts... forces her on the wall ... chudiyaan tod di .. hayee rabba .. chu lia usko chu lia ...abhi aur kya kya hoyega end tak ... marr jaana hai aaj to humlogo ko ... the guy is angry .. angry beyond reasoning ... ye jab tak hero ko chanta na pade aur heroine ki chudiyan na toote .. pyaar nahi ho sakta kya .. this is intense .. 

by the way raghus expression was epic when ishu falls down .. the guy really cared  man 

Edited by aishwaryagayen - 26 June 2013 at 9:53am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

hari.faamaAnkeeeeeRoses_ZaYanicki11sihukojagoryfanneha.angelshona14Smeera123readingworms.crazygirl4RDwadi..dollshivani003Being-Humanpluviophile.-Rema-BabyHimavari

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
OMG the way he pinned her to the wall and den eyelockBlushingDay Dreaming

Edited by ...Rima... - 26 June 2013 at 9:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeekojagoryfanshona14aishwaryagayencrazygirl4RD

aishwaryagayen
aishwaryagayen

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
one moment he was standing and the other he had her in his grasp ... i was having naughty thoughts .. heheheh

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeenicki11neha.angelshona14crazygirl4RDtintin0602-Rema-pluviophile.honeybees22

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
what an episode yaar total rantara full ep...no crap scene of mamaji,chachaji or chachiji...only rantara rantara and rantara...allover!!StarStarStar
OMG...now i can find the reason for the slap.no sister can stop herself while they see her dr brother in danger!!Ouch...but the slap and the eyelock and the rantara confrontation...they were just full on today!!!ClapClap
and the eyelock...uff maar dalaDay Dreaming...it was even 100 times hawter than promo...Blushing

Edited by ifians - 26 June 2013 at 10:42am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hari.faamaAnkeeeeekojagoryfanneha.angelshona14aishwaryagayencrazygirl4RD-Rema-

neha.angel IF-Dazzler
neha.angel
neha.angel

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

one moment he was standing and the other he had her in his grasp ... i was having naughty thoughts .. heheheh

Heheheheheheh... well I don't want to sound like curious girl.. nt seems like ur were thing wild.. nAughty naughty. ..actually even my mind was thing something excited. ...

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
btw what was raghu and his chamche doing in her house at the end?
aishwaryagayen
aishwaryagayen

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
they were pouring out all the water yaar ... taaki the have no water annymore ... he aske to say sorry withing 24 hrs ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RD-Rema-

aishwaryagayen
aishwaryagayen

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha.angel

Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

Heheheheheheh... well I don't want to sound like curious girl.. nt seems like ur were thing wild.. nAughty naughty. ..actually even my mind was thing something excited. ...

well in most f my romance novels when the guy pins the girl to the wall .. he is either making out with her .. or kissing her :P  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RDtintin0602

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index