Do Dil Ek Jaan

chanta-chudiyaan-marr jawaan

aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

omg what is going on .. raghu trying to explain and antara took the shot by then .. thappad maar diyaa... hayee rabba .. and angry young man rreacts... forces her on the wall ... chudiyaan tod di .. hayee rabba .. chu lia usko chu lia ...abhi aur kya kya hoyega end tak ... marr jaana hai aaj to humlogo ko ... the guy is angry .. angry beyond reasoning ... ye jab tak hero ko chanta na pade aur heroine ki chudiyan na toote .. pyaar nahi ho sakta kya .. this is intense .. 

by the way raghus expression was epic when ishu falls down .. the guy really cared  man 

Edited by aishwaryagayen - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG the way he pinned her to the wall and den eyelock☺️ Edited by ...Rima... - 10 years ago
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
one moment he was standing and the other he had her in his grasp ... i was having naughty thoughts .. heheheh
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
what an episode yaar total rantara full ep...no crap scene of mamaji,chachaji or chachiji...only rantara rantara and rantara...allover!!⭐️⭐️⭐️
OMG...now i can find the reason for the slap.no sister can stop herself while they see her dr brother in danger!!...but the slap and the eyelock and the rantara confrontation...they were just full on today!!!👏👏
and the eyelock...uff maar dala...it was even 100 times hawter than promo...☺️
Edited by ifians - 10 years ago
neha.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishwaryagayen

one moment he was standing and the other he had her in his grasp ... i was having naughty thoughts .. heheheh

Heheheheheheh... well I don't want to sound like curious girl.. nt seems like ur were thing wild.. nAughty naughty. ..actually even my mind was thing something excited. ...

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
btw what was raghu and his chamche doing in her house at the end?
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
they were pouring out all the water yaar ... taaki the have no water annymore ... he aske to say sorry withing 24 hrs ...
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha.angel

Heheheheheheh... well I don't want to sound like curious girl.. nt seems like ur were thing wild.. nAughty naughty. ..actually even my mind was thing something excited. ...

well in most f my romance novels when the guy pins the girl to the wall .. he is either making out with her .. or kissing her :P  
neha.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

well in most f my romance novels when the guy pins the girl to the wall .. he is either making out with her .. or kissing her :P  

Heheheheh..
 Awww I wish that scene comes soon.;-)
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

we all have naughty thoughts whenever we saw rantara close...😆
remember at the window bre😆aking scene when raghu leaned close to antara to give her money..wi allready had butterfly in stomach 😳 and today he...OMG...he pinned her today!!that also in front of whole basti...😳🤣