Jodha Akbar

From Lustful Jalal to Passionate Jalal...

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Honestly...i am truly happy with tonight's episode...pehle to usne suna tha that Jodha had unspeakable beauty...which is beyond any description...but now he himself got smitten by it...

He once said,that he does not have a heart and so nobody can win his heart...but now he cannot say anything,he is just speechless...and thank God there were soft expressions on Rajat's face...it suited the mood...one hell of a good episode...I Likes...👏😳😊 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChupChupKe thumbnail
loved today's episode 😳
pasbarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Todays episode was the best epi till now & about rajat expression..he is always brilliant.
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just loved it.. Loved today's episode ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ☺️
I'm totally awestruck!!!!!! ☺️
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
truly said!!

passionate akbar.. ab bass.. ek true lover banna baaki hai.. 
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Maar dala aj Rajat ne. Dusre time maar dala PariJat ke "they r their own definition" chemistry ne. tisri bar maar dala Akdha epic magic ne.
Aur Akbar ko mar dala Jodha ki jannat si khubshurti ne..
Sach mein yaar mar dala sb ko.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
To Jodha ke age Akbar apna dil har hi baitha.. His passion, his junoon- unsuni aur asambhab.. Just dead ovr it.
Bt has she developed some kind of feelings for Surya, after today's heart to heart convo with him ? If that b d case, it's gonna complicate matters more than it alrdy is.
libran90 thumbnail
Even if she has developed a soft corner for Suryabhan,how does it matter??...Jalal se hi uski shaadi honi hai...complication ka to sawaal hi nahi uthta...
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Bamonforever

To Jodha ke age Akbar apna dil har hi baitha.. His passion, his junoon- unsuni aur asambhab.. Just dead ovr it.
Bt has she developed some kind of feelings for Surya, after today's heart to heart convo with him ? If that b d case, it's gonna complicate matters more than it alrdy is.

I think Jodha has started liking Surya after today's convo between them . At least it was very clear from her expressions that she has started to respect him . 😳
but we should talk about Akdha only...passion has started blooming on Akbar's heart already...he's smitten by Jodha . 
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Today's episode was the best!