Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

Antra track came to logical end (Page 3)

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srinivasrishi

Green card keliye marriage...woh bhi main lead ki friend ki...woh friend jiski hardly screen appearance hoti hai...iss wajese lead pair ke beech mein MUs...woh bhi love triangle jaisa...And how come Sanjay parents doesnt know abt  this...Why did CVs build up these confusion and MUs...What is the need of this track????What purpose did it serve??????Its not at all convincing...jo track accha chel raha tha...usse backseat mein rakhe lame track ko aage laye...SHIT...CRAP...

If CVs have comeup with this track for just the realisation of Amits feelings for Amita...it has totally fallen flat.Thumbs Down

Indian daily serial ki duniyan me naahi mein ne iss type of track ko pehle suna tha nahi dekha tha...Nonsense...

There is saying in Hindi..."Khuda pahad aur nikla  chhua"...

Comeup with something new...

yes I too think all this MUs and Antra track was not at all necessary at the very first place...they cud hve thought bout something great in place of this...anywys am glad it got ended and cvs didn't drag it to more weeks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srinivasrishi

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

Super agree with both of U Aman & Indu!! In serials ne to law ki dhachiya uda di...Now Amit babu  ko apni prem ki naiya ko Ram jee ka naam leke paar lagani ki jee tod koshish karni chahiye...aakhir kitne papad bele humare Ammu ne shaadi ko bachane ke liye...Kitne bar deam sequence mein Amit ko nachvaya, kitne baar " mera maan kehne laga" hum logo ko sunaya, Kitne baar Amit ko ullu looks diyeSilly ( Ullu look nomenclature credit goes to Aman ) ab Amit jee aapki papad belne ki baari hain.Wink

haaa aur iss bar amit papad usa mein na belne pare...haaiii kitna pareshani hain

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ind4uMusiquelovergrintson

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aphrodite143

yup Dancing

finally the track ended & i'm happy for that

logic ,reason kuch bhi ho yeh raaz khula toh sahi!Approve

and chalo sara dear woh bday wala din ke liye hum amit ko maaf kar sakte hai,bechari bimaar thi aur amit amita ko janta hai ,use pata tha ki meri biwi toh kabhi gussa hoti hi nahi ,samajdaar hai man jayegi

par ab pata chalega jitni bhi sweet kyon na ho BIWI hai, aur biwi se thora darna acha hota haiWink

haa re afterall AMita is his Biwi...biwi ho to aisi...lolzzz

bdy wala excuse lookd lame to me...though!!!
ind4u Goldie
ind4u
ind4u

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ind4u

Originally posted by grintson

It was indeed a RELIEF to see Antara track coming to an end.Bas Ammu ka jaldi se MU dur ho jaye to maza aajayega!!Thumbs Up But 2 things I can't understand
1) Whatever may be the reason Antara was Sanjay's wife so it was Sanjay's & NOT Amit's responsibilty to take care of her when she was sick. Sanjay was present in Amit's B'Day party & Amit wasn't. Antara should have tld about her sickness to SAnjay & not AmitConfused 
Agree even amit should have told this to sanjay thats antra  is sick he knows that amita throw  surprise party.aap ka dil bada hai lekin itna bada 
2) Why was Amit paying Antara's bill?? Antara was Sanjay's wife so he should have paid the bills.
i was thinking the same two things... plus guyss.. i really don know about green card formalities... sanjay married antra 4 green card but settled in UK... and they divorced as per indian law..!!?? so does that mean antra came to india and married sanjay n so on...!! 
right aman US not UK confusion. as per  visa  rules he can go to US as a dependent if ur spouse is a greencard holder so sanjay married her bcoz of that oh god 
These aspects I failed to understand..but  "ALL's WELL THAT ENDS WELL"..achha hua ki yeh track khatm hua...ab jaldi se Ammu ka MU dur ho jaye & we get to see a ROMANTIC LOVE stricken Amit which we have been longing 4 sooo long!Embarrassed
'
yah at d end m really happy this antra air was cleared... now finally amit babu can focus on his own marriage... sanjay ki shaadi to bacha li.. now save your own boat buddy... 

COMMENTS IN GREEN 

comments in blue

Super agree with both of U Aman & Indu!! In serials ne to law ki dhachiya uda di...Now Amit babu  ko apni prem ki naiya ko Ram jee ka naam leke paar lagani ki jee tod koshish karni chahiyeLOL...aakhir kitne papad bele humare Ammu ne shaadi ko bachane ke liye...Kitne bar deam sequence mein Amit ko nachvaya, kitne baar " mera maan kehne laga" hum logo ko sunaya, Kitne baar Amit ko ullu looks diyeSilly ( Ullu look nomenclature credit goes to Aman ) ab Amit jee aapki papad belne ki baari hain.Wink

Kiski biwi kiski shopping kiski welcome kiski divorce biwi kisi aur ka divorce kisi aur ka  aur anth mein papad bhele kaun aur amit babu kyun janab itna free jo hai koi kaam ki tension nahi tna free time jo hain unke paas yeh sanjay kya kar raha ta. 
beta aur papad belon 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhhgrintson

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged

It was indeed a RELIEF to see Antara track coming to an end.Bas Ammu ka jaldi se MU dur ho jaye to maza aajayega!!Thumbs Up But 2 things I can't understand
1) Whatever may be the reason Antara was Sanjay's wife so it was Sanjay's & NOT Amit's responsibilty to take care of her when she was sick. Sanjay was present in Amit's B'Day party & Amit wasn't. Antara should have tld about her sickness to SAnjay & not AmitConfused 
Agree even amit should have told this to sanjay thats antra  is sick he knows that amita throw  surprise party.aap ka dil bada hai lekin itna bada 
2) Why was Amit paying Antara's bill?? Antara was Sanjay's wife so he should have paid the bills.
i was thinking the same two things... plus guyss.. i really don know about green card formalities... sanjay married antra 4 green card but settled in UK... and they divorced as per indian law..!!?? so does that mean antra came to india and married sanjay n so on...!! 
right aman US not UK confusion. as per  visa  rules he can go to US as a dependent if ur spouse is a greencard holder so sanjay married her bcoz of that oh god 
These aspects I failed to understand..but  "ALL's WELL THAT ENDS WELL"..achha hua ki yeh track khatm hua...ab jaldi se Ammu ka MU dur ho jaye & we get to see a ROMANTIC LOVE stricken Amit which we have been longing 4 sooo long!Embarrassed
'
yah at d end m really happy this antra air was cleared... now finally amit babu can focus on his own marriage... sanjay ki shaadi to bacha li.. now save your own boat buddy... 

COMMENTS IN GREEN 

comments in blue

Super agree with both of U Aman & Indu!! In serials ne to law ki dhachiya uda di...Now Amit babu  ko apni prem ki naiya ko Ram jee ka naam leke paar lagani ki jee tod koshish karni chahiyeLOL...aakhir kitne papad bele humare Ammu ne shaadi ko bachane ke liye...Kitne bar deam sequence mein Amit ko nachvaya, kitne baar " mera maan kehne laga" hum logo ko sunaya, Kitne baar Amit ko ullu looks diyeSilly ( Ullu look nomenclature credit goes to Aman ) ab Amit jee aapki papad belne ki baari hain.Wink

Kiski biwi kiski shopping kiski welcome kiski divorce biwi kisi aur ka divorce kisi aur ka  aur anth mein papad bhele kaun aur amit babu kyun janab itna free jo hai koi kaam ki tension nahi tna free time jo hain unke paas yeh sanjay kya kar raha ta. 
beta aur papad belon 

Arrey aur suno yaaron.. itne paapad belne k baad bhi yeh sach chupne wala nahin hai.. nw wen amita is under MU..she will defo cry her heart out to preeti and wll tel this antra name too to her.. preeti wil discus it with sanjay.. either sanjay wil blurt out the truth accidentally or he will feel guilty that coz of him amit's marrige is in danger.. so he wil have to tell... toh conclusion ye nikla k pehle hi bata dete gadhon...  AngryAngry

ind4ulily.lotus.rosystephhh

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
antra wali track hi kuch gad bad thi...aur reason for sanju baba antarmukhis shadi is crappy and the way they divorced today was like oh no ...whats happening here to me ...

sach mein lawsystem ko marriage system ko dachiya uda di inn logon ne ...

ab sanju baba ki hogayi divorce

amit ki hassen ki bhi hogi divorce

ammu the jwalamukhi is in ful force

Ammus condition went worse

Ammu gives replies to amit in reverse

AMit scratches his heads why things went adverse

with no clue in air sits and practices to curse

FInally amit plans surprise
ammu  smiles like sunrise
both hearts lub dub arise

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ind4ustephhh

ind4u Goldie
ind4u
ind4u

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged

'

COMMENTS IN GREEN 

comments in blue

beta aur papad belon 

Arrey aur suno yaaron.. itne paapad belne k baad bhi yeh sach chupne wala nahin hai.. nw wen amita is under MU..she will defo cry her heart out to preeti and wll tel this antra name too to her.. preeti wil discus it with sanjay.. either sanjay wil blurt out the truth accidentally or he will feel guilty that coz of him amit's marrige is in danger.. so he wil have to tell... toh conclusion ye nikla k pehle hi bata dete gadhon...  AngryAngry

well said aman chupne wali baat to nahi definitely she shares it with her friend and preeti asks sanjay to help her out  and then she will come to know the actual truth. tab tak amit babu airport pe ammu ki bhagam bhag shuru

Musiquelovergrintsonstephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
btw where is emerald today?? me missing her lotsss...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelover

Go to top