Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

Antra track came to logical end (Page 2)

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _mehak_

Originally posted by stephhh

Ahhh sigh of relief!!!

I mean finalllyyy...Partythis creppy antra track has come to a logical end with the revelation of antra being the ex-wife of Sanjay. All our guesses, predictions have proven to b real tht Antra is connected wth sanjay...am glad all our questions got answered today at one go!!! However am worried bout their decision to keep this hidden from preeti...doesnt she has the right to know about
still didn't watch the episode yet but thank god, if all this happened...but no,Preeti has the full right to know everything, it won;t be fair with her if they hide it from her

sanjay's past, present future??Silly How can anyone keep such huge truth a secret to one whom he/she is bout to get married. Do u support this? This is the reason why Amit kept ths a secret from ammu too as she is preeti's best buddy. Now being this said, I highly doubt amit or sanjay will gonna disclose this truth to amita soon coz of the fear of getting preeti's get heart broken. But this will deepen all the existing misunderstandings between Amita n Amit...oh poor SoulErmm...moreover as amita is all surrounded n in effect of all these big MUs, it will b hard for her to believe amit at the first place even if he tells her the truth bout antra. Even if they consummate, I dont think amita will forgive him so easily or stop him from going to USA. Crythat means we were right, amit didn't tell anything to ammu coz he was scared she might tell everything to preeti. But i'm disappointed with SanjayOuch he really loves preeti and preeti loves him too, he should have told her...poor thing will be all broken and shattered like ammu did...i don't understand how can amit support sanjay in this??Confused i always he's sensible. Once preeti finds out, agaim A2 will be on the different sides as amita will take preeti's side (which is correct) and he will be on sanjay's
One more point tht seems illogical, is why amit had to stay back wth antra coz she was ill during his birthday?Ying Yang...tht explanation seemed stupid to me though when he cud easily call sanjay or keep a nurse to look after antra!!!Pinch

it was all to mislead us, cvs always do this...even antara knew he's married still she was acting like they are in the high school...

Anywys am all happyDancing that cvs have revealed and disclosed who Antra is to us and why amit was running after her...now hoping tht cvs clear up all the MUs sooner and reunite A2 for good...hope this week AKA trp rises!!Thumbs Up
i think it will happen by the end of the week Embarrassed miss their romance...can't wait!!!! Party

pour in ur thoughts and povs regarding this Antra track...Approve

dear I hve posted the short written update, u can read to knw wht happnd today...yeah preeti has all the right to knw...ths is not right keeping it secret frm her n going to marry her...one word...pathetic...sad tht amit also supported sanjay on this...leading to lie to amita n so ths MUs. do u think ammu can forgive amit for his stand on supporting sanjay in ths matter?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ind4u

ind4u Goldie
ind4u
ind4u

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

It was indeed a RELIEF to see Antara track coming to an end.Bas Ammu ka jaldi se MU dur ho jaye to maza aajayega!!Thumbs Up But 2 things I can't understand
1) Whatever may be the reason Antara was Sanjay's wife so it was Sanjay's & NOT Amit's responsibilty to take care of her when she was sick. Sanjay was present in Amit's B'Day party & Amit wasn't. Antara should have tld about her sickness to SAnjay & not AmitConfused 
Agree even amit should have told this to sanjay thats antra  is sick he knows that amita throw  surprise party.aap ka dil bada hai lekin itna bada 
2) Why was Amit paying Antara's bill?? Antara was Sanjay's wife so he should have paid the bills.
i was thinking the same two things... plus guyss.. i really don know about green card formalities... sanjay married antra 4 green card but settled in UK... and they divorced as per indian law..!!?? so does that mean antra came to india and married sanjay n so on...!! 
right aman US not UK confusion. as per  visa  rules he can go to US as a dependent if ur spouse is a greencard holder so sanjay married her bcoz of that oh god 
These aspects I failed to understand..but  "ALL's WELL THAT ENDS WELL"..achha hua ki yeh track khatm hua...ab jaldi se Ammu ka MU dur ho jaye & we get to see a ROMANTIC LOVE stricken Amit which we have been longing 4 sooo long!Embarrassed
'
yah at d end m really happy this antra air was cleared... now finally amit babu can focus on his own marriage... sanjay ki shaadi to bacha li.. now save your own boat buddy... 

COMMENTS IN GREEN 

comments in blue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lily.lotus.rosystephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_11

wow!! thanks for sharing.Dancing

hey welcome
stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ind4u

It was indeed a RELIEF to see Antara track coming to an end.Bas Ammu ka jaldi se MU dur ho jaye to maza aajayega!!Thumbs Up But 2 things I can't understand
1) Whatever may be the reason Antara was Sanjay's wife so it was Sanjay's & NOT Amit's responsibilty to take care of her when she was sick. Sanjay was present in Amit's B'Day party & Amit wasn't. Antara should have tld about her sickness to SAnjay & not AmitConfused 
Agree even amit should have told this to sanjay thats antra  is sick he knows that amita throw  surprise party.aap ka dil bada hai lekin itna bada 
2) Why was Amit paying Antara's bill?? Antara was Sanjay's wife so he should have paid the bills.
i was thinking the same two things... plus guyss.. i really don know about green card formalities... sanjay married antra 4 green card but settled in UK... and they divorced as per indian law..!!?? so does that mean antra came to india and married sanjay n so on...!! 
right aman US not UK confusion. as per  visa  rules he can go to US as a dependent if ur spouse is a greencard holder so sanjay married her bcoz of that oh god 
These aspects I failed to understand..but  "ALL's WELL THAT ENDS WELL"..achha hua ki yeh track khatm hua...ab jaldi se Ammu ka MU dur ho jaye & we get to see a ROMANTIC LOVE stricken Amit which we have been longing 4 sooo long!Embarrassed
'
yah at d end m really happy this antra air was cleared... now finally amit babu can focus on his own marriage... sanjay ki shaadi to bacha li.. now save your own boat buddy... 

COMMENTS IN GREEN 

comments in blue

simple why sanjay was not wth antra coz he has kept this relationship hidden frm all n if he goes to take care for antra or spent money from his credit card then all esp preeti will knw bout ths secret...so mayb he told amit to take care of everything...ths is rlly unfair with A2...anywys mayb not all explanations or conclusions bout this antra track will seem to b logical to us...but all n all it got ended so we shud celebrate now...ahhh...glad it endedParty

srinivasrishi

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Venma

I agree with you...but the spoilers say that amit will confess and they become one..

Yes indeed the story of Antara unfolded very nice...the script and actors r rocking good for the good show..

This show has increase trp and hit the top list...

yes indeed...I hope the trp rises now...for good
srinivasrishi Senior Member
srinivasrishi
srinivasrishi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Green card keliye marriage...woh bhi main lead ki friend ki...woh friend jiski hardly screen appearance hoti hai...iss wajese lead pair ke beech mein MUs...woh bhi love triangle jaisa...And how come Sanjay parents doesnt know abt  this...Why did CVs build up these confusion and MUs...What is the need of this track????What purpose did it serve??????Its not at all convincing...jo track accha chel raha tha...usse backseat mein rakhe lame track ko aage laye...SHIT...CRAP...

If CVs have comeup with this track for just the realisation of Amits feelings for Amita...it has totally fallen flat.Thumbs Down

Indian daily serial ki duniyan me naahi mein ne iss type of track ko pehle suna tha nahi dekha tha...Nonsense...

There is saying in Hindi..."Khuda pahad aur nikla  chhua"...

Comeup with something new...

stephhh

lily.lotus.rosy IF-Dazzler
lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ind4u

'

COMMENTS IN GREEN 

comments in blue

Super agree with both of U Aman & Indu!! In serials ne to law ki dhachiya uda di...Now Amit babu  ko apni prem ki naiya ko Ram jee ka naam leke paar lagani ki jee tod koshish karni chahiye...aakhir kitne papad bele humare Ammu ne shaadi ko bachane ke liye...Kitne bar deam sequence mein Amit ko nachvaya, kitne baar " mera maan kehne laga" hum logo ko sunaya, Kitne baar Amit ko ullu looks diyeSilly ( Ullu look nomenclature credit goes to Aman ) ab Amit jee aapki papad belne ki baari hain.Wink

ind4ustephhh

aphrodite143 Senior Member
aphrodite143
aphrodite143

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged

yup Dancing

finally the track ended & i'm happy for that

logic ,reason kuch bhi ho yeh raaz khula toh sahi!Approve

and chalo sara dear woh bday wala din ke liye hum amit ko maaf kar sakte hai,bechari bimaar thi aur amit amita ko janta hai ,use pata tha ki meri biwi toh kabhi gussa hoti hi nahi ,samajdaar hai man jayegi

par ab pata chalega jitni bhi sweet kyon na ho BIWI hai, aur biwi se thora darna acha hota haiWink

ind4ustephhh

Go to top