Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

Antra track came to logical end

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Ahhh sigh of relief!!!

I mean finalllyyy...Partythis creppy antra track has come to a logical end with the revelation of antra being the ex-wife of Sanjay. All our guesses, predictions have proven to b real tht Antra is connected wth sanjay...am glad all our questions got answered today at one go!!! However am worried bout their decision to keep this hidden from preeti...doesnt she has the right to know about sanjay's past, present future??Silly How can anyone keep such huge truth a secret to one whom he/she is bout to get married. Do u support this? This is the reason why Amit kept ths a secret from ammu too as she is preeti's best buddy. Now being this said, I highly doubt amit or sanjay will gonna disclose this truth to amita soon coz of the fear of getting preeti's get heart broken. But this will deepen all the existing misunderstandings between Amita n Amit...oh poor SoulErmm...moreover as amita is all surrounded n in effect of all these big MUs, it will b hard for her to believe amit at the first place even if he tells her the truth bout antra. Even if they consummate, I dont think amita will forgive him so easily or stop him from going to USA. Cry
One more point tht seems illogical, is why amit had to stay back wth antra coz she was ill during his birthday?Ying Yang...tht explanation seemed stupid to me though when he cud easily call sanjay or keep a nurse to look after antra!!!Pinch

Anywys am all happyDancing that cvs have revealed and disclosed who Antra is to us and why amit was running after her...now hoping tht cvs clear up all the MUs sooner and reunite A2 for good...hope this week AKA trp rises!!Thumbs Up

pour in ur thoughts and povs regarding this Antra track...Approve

Edited by stephhh - 26 June 2013 at 9:53am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

taskeen_9Anu_11Naina007lily.lotus.rosygrintsonwadi..dollPrasai

vivek.dhaara Newbie
vivek.dhaara
vivek.dhaara

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Can someone please give a brief written update on todays episode. Thanks in advance.I cannot view it just wondering what happened in todays episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

_mehak_ Goldie
_mehak_
_mehak_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Ahhh sigh of relief!!!

I mean finalllyyy...Partythis creppy antra track has come to a logical end with the revelation of antra being the ex-wife of Sanjay. All our guesses, predictions have proven to b real tht Antra is connected wth sanjay...am glad all our questions got answered today at one go!!! However am worried bout their decision to keep this hidden from preeti...doesnt she has the right to know about
still didn't watch the episode yet but thank god, if all this happened...but no,Preeti has the full right to know everything, it won;t be fair with her if they hide it from her

sanjay's past, present future??Silly How can anyone keep such huge truth a secret to one whom he/she is bout to get married. Do u support this? This is the reason why Amit kept ths a secret from ammu too as she is preeti's best buddy. Now being this said, I highly doubt amit or sanjay will gonna disclose this truth to amita soon coz of the fear of getting preeti's get heart broken. But this will deepen all the existing misunderstandings between Amita n Amit...oh poor SoulErmm...moreover as amita is all surrounded n in effect of all these big MUs, it will b hard for her to believe amit at the first place even if he tells her the truth bout antra. Even if they consummate, I dont think amita will forgive him so easily or stop him from going to USA. Crythat means we were right, amit didn't tell anything to ammu coz he was scared she might tell everything to preeti. But i'm disappointed with SanjayOuch he really loves preeti and preeti loves him too, he should have told her...poor thing will be all broken and shattered like ammu did...i don't understand how can amit support sanjay in this??Confused i always he's sensible. Once preeti finds out, agaim A2 will be on the different sides as amita will take preeti's side (which is correct) and he will be on sanjay's
One more point tht seems illogical, is why amit had to stay back wth antra coz she was ill during his birthday?Ying Yang...tht explanation seemed stupid to me though when he cud easily call sanjay or keep a nurse to look after antra!!!Pinch

it was all to mislead us, cvs always do this...even antara knew he's married still she was acting like they are in the high school...

Anywys am all happyDancing that cvs have revealed and disclosed who Antra is to us and why amit was running after her...now hoping tht cvs clear up all the MUs sooner and reunite A2 for good...hope this week AKA trp rises!!Thumbs Up
i think it will happen by the end of the week Embarrassed miss their romance...can't wait!!!! Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ind4ulily.lotus.rosystephhh

Anu_11 Senior Member
Anu_11
Anu_11

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
wow!! thanks for sharing.Dancing

_mehak_lily.lotus.rosystephhh

lily.lotus.rosy IF-Dazzler
lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
It was indeed a RELIEF to see Antara track coming to an end.Bas Ammu ka jaldi se MU dur ho jaye to maza aajayega!!Thumbs Up But 2 things I can't understand
1) Whatever may be the reason Antara was Sanjay's wife so it was Sanjay's & NOT Amit's responsibilty to take care of her when she was sick. Sanjay was present in Amit's B'Day party & Amit wasn't. Antara should have tld about her sickness to SAnjay & not AmitConfused
2) Why was Amit paying Antara's bill?? Antara was Sanjay's wife so he should have paid the bills.
These aspects I failed to understand..but  "ALL's WELL THAT ENDS WELL"..achha hua ki yeh track khatm hua...ab jaldi se Ammu ka MU dur ho jaye & we get to see a ROMANTIC LOVE stricken Amit which we have been longing 4 sooo long!Embarrassed
'

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

srinivasrishiind4ugrintsonstephhh

Prasai IF-Rockerz
Prasai
Prasai

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Ahhh sigh of relief!!!

I mean finalllyyy...Partythis creppy antra track has come to a logical end with the revelation of antra being the ex-wife of Sanjay. All our guesses, predictions have proven to b real tht Antra is connected wth sanjay...am glad all our questions got answered today at one go!!! However am worried bout their decision to keep this hidden from preeti...doesnt she has the right to know about sanjay's past, present future??Silly How can anyone keep such huge truth a secret to one whom he/she is bout to get married. Do u support this? This is the reason why Amit kept ths a secret from ammu too as she is preeti's best buddy. Now being this said, I highly doubt amit or sanjay will gonna disclose this truth to amita soon coz of the fear of getting preeti's get heart broken. But this will deepen all the existing misunderstandings between Amita n Amit...oh poor SoulErmm...moreover as amita is all surrounded n in effect of all these big MUs, it will b hard for her to believe amit at the first place even if he tells her the truth bout antra. Even if they consummate, I dont think amita will forgive him so easily or stop him from going to USA. Cry

I agree with you...but the spoilers say that amit will confess and they become one..

Yes indeed the story of Antara unfolded very nice...the script and actors r rocking good for the good show..

This show has increase trp and hit the top list...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ind4ustephhh

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

It was indeed a RELIEF to see Antara track coming to an end.Bas Ammu ka jaldi se MU dur ho jaye to maza aajayega!!Thumbs Up But 2 things I can't understand
1) Whatever may be the reason Antara was Sanjay's wife so it was Sanjay's & NOT Amit's responsibilty to take care of her when she was sick. Sanjay was present in Amit's B'Day party & Amit wasn't. Antara should have tld about her sickness to SAnjay & not AmitConfused
2) Why was Amit paying Antara's bill?? Antara was Sanjay's wife so he should have paid the bills.
i was thinking the same two things... plus guyss.. i really don know about green card formalities... sanjay married antra 4 green card but settled in UK... and they divorced as per indian law..!!?? so does that mean antra came to india and married sanjay n so on...!! 
These aspects I failed to understand..but  "ALL's WELL THAT ENDS WELL"..achha hua ki yeh track khatm hua...ab jaldi se Ammu ka MU dur ho jaye & we get to see a ROMANTIC LOVE stricken Amit which we have been longing 4 sooo long!Embarrassed
'
yah at d end m really happy this antra air was cleared... now finally amit babu can focus on his own marriage... sanjay ki shaadi to bacha li.. now save your own boat buddy... 

COMMENTS IN GREEN 

srinivasrishiind4ustephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivek.dhaara

Can someone please give a brief written update on todays episode. Thanks in advance.I cannot view it just wondering what happened in todays episode.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3643132#86398019

check ths hope it helps

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ind4ugrintson

Go to top