Originally posted by jeevi7

Originally posted by Kanwal_chohan

Oye hoye kudi rockerz bangaye balle balle lol I'm really hyper
Congo marzi parzi continue Spamming
So happy for you xx

</div>

<div><font color="#ff0066">Oye hoyee thank u shank u Kanwaljiii...myself very happy too ROFL balle balle lets dance togetherDancing bbbuuurrr.rr.rrr.rrraaa.hhh.hhSilly ROFL ROFL</font>

Lol I can tell your happy AND ZAINE IS MINE Angry

</div>

<div><font color="#ff0066">Hahah yea! excusme hes mine, please dont start again Kanwal!!!Sleepyhe belongs to me babes <3 </font>

Sorry to break your little bubble darling but he's mine and only mine no one can change that fact thank you

<font color="#ff0066">Psht in ur dreams babes...hes only mine...Zaaine belongs to Marzi..and the whole world knows muhahahEvil Smile</font>

Sweety the world knows he's yours but Zaine knows he's mine and only mine no one can take him away from me not even you parzi huuur

-Latty- IF-Rockerz
-Latty-
-Latty-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
congratulations Marziah for becoming a rockerz Party

keep spamming girl want to see u as Sizzlerz soon Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marzii

Marzii IF-Rockerz
Marzii
Marzii

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged

So happy for you xx

</div>

<div><font color="#ff0066">Oye hoyee thank u shank u Kanwaljiii...myself very happy too ROFL balle balle lets dance togetherDancing bbbuuurrr.rr.rrr.rrraaa.hhh.hhSilly ROFL ROFL</font>

</div>

<div><font color="#ff0066">Hahah yea! excusme hes mine, please dont start again Kanwal!!!Sleepyhe belongs to me babes <3 </font>

Sorry to break your little bubble darling but he's mine and only mine no one can change that fact thank you

<font color="#ff0066">Psht in ur dreams babes...hes only mine...Zaaine belongs to Marzi..and the whole world knows muhahahEvil Smile</font>

Sweety the world knows he's yours but Zaine knows he's mine and only mine no one can take him away from me not even you parzi huuur

OMG i dnt no how to explain it to u...should i tell u in chinese?? hahaha if the world knows the Zaaine would def know that hes mine too...and hes here with me again right now and telling me that hes only mine, and he doesnt no anyone named Kanwal ROFL
Marzii IF-Rockerz
Marzii
Marzii

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Latty-

congratulations Marziah for becoming a rockerz Party

keep spamming girl want to see u as Sizzlerz soon Wink

Shukria Latus <3
Kanwal_chohan IF-Rockerz
Kanwal_chohan
Kanwal_chohan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged

So happy for you xx

</div>

</div>

</div>

<div><font color="#ff0066">Psht in ur dreams babes...hes only mine...Zaaine belongs to Marzi..and the whole world knows muhahahEvil Smile</font>

OMG i dnt no how to explain it to u...should i tell u in chinese?? hahaha if the world knows the Zaaine would def know that hes mine too...and hes here with me again right now and telling me that hes only mine, and he doesnt no anyone named Kanwal ROFL

Eh hello marzi ki bachi Zaine knows he mine. I know you have Zaine and thats Zaine malik you can have him while me and MY Zaine stay happy together forever burn marzi burn ROFL
Marzii IF-Rockerz
Marzii
Marzii

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged

So happy for you xx

</div>

</div>

</div>

<div><font color="#ff0066">Psht in ur dreams babes...hes only mine...Zaaine belongs to Marzi..and the whole world knows muhahahEvil Smile</font>

Eh hello marzi ki bachi Zaine knows he mine. I know you have Zaine and thats Zaine malik you can have him while me and MY Zaine stay happy together forever burn marzi burn ROFL

eww i dnt even no who the heck is zaine malik, u know him so hes urs and Zaaine is mine babes...now u burn muahahahhaEvil Smile ROFL
-Charu- IF-Dazzler
-Charu-
-Charu-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Charucrazy

res

#edited

Wohooo look whose the new Rockerzz in town, its non other than my partner in crime, Marziii... Partner, I'm so so so so happy and excited for u... A big hug to you Partner & Congrats amd Cheers to you

omggg Seriously I'm so excited to see your name in RED color!! Where is the party tonight?

And Keany, You better not end Zaaine and create a new thread for WFL soon Wink

Cheers!

P.S. Virika11 is Hajra aka Hajju Heart

Awes thank you Partner for the sweet message <3 am really happy for myself too LOL now its ur turn to become Rockerz <3

Hahahah oki thanks for telling me her name, i wont forget this time LOL

I'm bored of being a Dazzler in 2 days ROFL
Give me the link of Members Lounge LOL
Kanwal_chohan IF-Rockerz
Kanwal_chohan
Kanwal_chohan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged

So happy for you xx

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

<div>OMG i dnt no how to explain it to u...should i tell u in chinese?? hahaha if the world knows the Zaaine would def know that hes mine too...and hes here with me again right now and telling me that hes only mine, and he doesnt no anyone named Kanwal ROFL

eww i dnt even no who the heck is zaine malik, u know him so hes urs and Zaaine is mine babes...now u burn muahahahhaEvil SmileROFL

Zaine said Haaw you don't know who Zaine malik is he said go Google him while he has a little nap with Kanwal bye now you burn ha parzi ROFL

Go to top