Amrit Manthan

India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

creatives stop butchering Nimrit character..

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
After watching today's Epi all i can say creatives stop butchering Nimrit character..

Unrealistic..unlogical completely..difficult to digest so much mahaanta of Nimrit..

karan revenge can we blame him totally here?.. Nimrit herself has made her a scapegoat before karan..did she not know what will be the consequences of this in future?..

Nimrit lost Agam due to a misunderstanding and knowing Amrit may have a hand in all this still my sister happiness comes first for me..

I dont know why Nimrit showing attitude to karan ...go and confront your sister as any woman wont let her self respect.love getting destroyed for a mistake not commited by her..

Today its Bani karan hurting to ruin her relationship with her mother..still mahaan Nimrit is quiet and accept to all karan demands.. ..big thumbs down Nimrit..

Personally if i was Nimrit's place i would have spilled the bean and let karan know the reality because its my daughter the most important not my sister who has always created problems in my life...disappointed with Nimrit to save a sister she is getting OTT in her goodiness..

Now why playing the victim..i'm sounding harsh but today i wont point a finger at karan because i see Nimrit the guilty one here..she can end this karan misunderstanding.torture anytime but nope she is playing the knight in shining armour for her Amrit Di..

Sorry for my rant but i'm not not digesting Nimrit so perfect to this point to be believable..

All we want end this revenge track between Karan..Nimrit..as a viewer we want to see Amrit past sins back and how for once she gets the suffering and pain  ..Amrit should realise what her past sins have done to people...this is not Amrit Manthan for real..she should pay for one sin in her life ..get a punishment...why only Nimrit the same scenario..

Creatives its all up to you because we dont want to see this mahaan Nimrit again for her Amrit Di...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

huneymonstamasz--Saina--krithikasanasuya43_SilentSoul_

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
The down fall of Nimrit  started when she ready to marry Karan  be whatever may be the reason  
I am blaming and angry with  CV ...Angry...how can they make such a beautiful character of Nimrit into a dumbAngryAngryAngry

I will get back to you as i have not paid much attention to the dialogues in the last segment

To protest even my mail is also in black Saveeta

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

MeShu-Holic IF-Stunnerz
MeShu-Holic
MeShu-Holic

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Agree with you Saveeta ...

Creatives are just butchering the character of Nimrit ... Nimrit who even fight for her rights , whether small or big , is now like a small child scared of those sins even not committed by her .. she can accept what is happening with her , but as a mother can she give pain to her own daughter ..

its unrealistic , today i was really disappointed for once , that how weak the creatives are showing the character of a woman .. even knowing a woman has a big hand in making this environment ..

nimrit should at once now , tell the truth to karan or else she'll loose her family at once .. what will happen if amrit knows that truth , karan will hurt nimrit , yes , but still he is doing it so .. so what is the goodness all suffering and not telling the truth .. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

huneymonstasaveeta24anasuya43

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Anasuyaji i second you its too bad creatives making Nimrit character a dumb one..where has gone the brave Nimrit who will fight for justice be it with her sister Amrit..now same sister is  the most important person in her life..rubbish..

second thing as a viewer i'm not satisfied with the way Amrit Manthan is done by the creatives..no punishment nothing and it makes the malik family truly Dumb like Nimrit becoming nowadays to forgive her dark past so easily...

Amrit is the root of all,problems in Nimrit life from day one ...one wrong decision to save that sister is having a reverse impact on her family today..same family  karan is destroying it gradually in front of her eyes starting with her own daughter Bani and mahaan Nimrit will be quiet..

Creatives should wake up .give us the reverse scenario Nimrit gets happiness not torture and Amrit the one to suffer for once in her life after living a luxurious life without any guilt doing harm to so many people..

anasuya43

host Senior Member
host
host

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Seems like Nimrit 's character is being spoilt just as they did to preeto and all the viewers were disappointed then. I hope the creatives don'tdrag it too much. Ankita performs strong roles fabulously. It suits her to the 't'. Not that she performs others badly, as she has done all other roles very well too, so please don't spoil it. She fitted the bill of Nimrit/ natasha perfectly when she entered this show. Cvs viewers always like to watch the same Nimrit. So don't spoil her character

Edited by host - 26 June 2013 at 2:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24anasuya43

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
It is pathetic to watch Nimrit is so helpless ...in front of  Karan. CV totally changed her character... of late .and the way they portrait her at present it is is unbelievable the story written by two women...Embarrassed
Do not spoil the strong Nimrit/Natasha...we used to like and love it

I want to ask the story writers Vibha Singh and Anamika 

Why you made NIMRIT 'S CHARACTER SO WEAK AND HELPNESS

of late ...is there is a reason...for itConfused

saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Enough is Enough now..

Its has been happening from beginning Nimrit is the sufferer and Amrit glorified .. living as per her wish without any suffering or trouble...

Amrit murdered rudraksh..along with a long list of sins and today she is cleared off of all these sins ..for creatives it may be Amrit Manthan just with a change of heart of Amrit towards Nimrit but for viewers its unrealistic..

All we want from creatives for once truly genuinely Nimrit gets happiness.. love and Amrit gets one enemy who will make her pay for at least one sin she commited in her life..she cant escape so easily..Agam tried so many times to punish her but Nimrit always came in between with her mahaanta..now again Nimrit  is doing wrong in protecting her..

Nimrit should give a thought about it..is not Amrit at fault too for what karan doing to her as he is unaware of the real truth?dont make karan only your enemy as per proof you have culprit is your own sister... today because of her bad deeds  karan becoming a revengeful guy..his mother shot Agam...in fact Amrit is responsible of wat's happening to her and karan..so dont be so mahaan Nimrit and think if this sacrifice worth it for her..no guarantee is there she becomes "the" princess Amrit again later..

Btw its not gelling well this so good image of Amrit now and i wont mind creatives bring back the rift of the sisters again..brave Nimrit versus Amrit..these moment were really catchy..bring the confrontation of the sisters back..Nimrit should show Amrit how her bad deeds of the past has caused damage and she is paying for it..

Better creatives change the scenario of Nimrit weak and suffering and nothing for Amrit..

Edited by saveeta24 - 26 June 2013 at 10:17pm

krithikasanasuya43

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Agreeing with everyone here! This is why I was against of Nimrit-Karan's marriage so early on the first place. But moving on, it's high time Nimrit should confront her darling sister instead of doing injustice to Karan, Soni, Agam and now her daughter Bani.This is the limit, seriously! Angry

Request to CVs... please let Nimrit have her brains and be happy! Approve

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 26 June 2013 at 10:56pm

krithikasanasuya43

Go to top