Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akbar : Junoon Se Deewaangi Tak.. (Page 8)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

So true...it was classic..his hands were burnt...but, he was smiling...he will now move heaven and earth to get her...sooo excitedEmbarrassed

I too had a grin while watching today's epi...an absolute treat...Smile
Mate that was exactly my words ! He'll now move heaven n earth to make Jodha his own...but I'm pretty much sure after watching tonight's episode that it's not lust only that'd drive Jalal...there's some deeper feeling that has already started to bloom in his heart . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..Super Kool

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Originally posted by ..nams..

caring ka toh pata nahi.. but haan akbar ab jodha ko apna banake hi chain lega!!

damn.. that precap scene ? "bhavishya toh aage hota hai maa peeche nahi..." 

and i was like "oh freak! akbar reached the palace ??" which meant he dont give a shit to anything.. he just wants her.. and he cant stop his heart from moving towards her.. Embarrassed hayee mein mar jawaa.. Day Dreaming
He has reached the mahal n eventually he'll get caught too in none other than Jodha's hand . LOL
But Jalal now care a damn for his safety or for his life...he'll shake the earth n move the sky now...but won't stop till he gets Jodha . 
Let me tell you that this kind of junooni love stories always make me go crazy...n you add freaking HAWT chemistrey between Rajat-Paridhi n I'm totally gone case ! Blushing

Yup...I also love junooni love stories...just like Akdha...

..nams..VasusenaRadheya

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
My God! This guy is purely acting under d control of burning passion! Na use apni jaan ki fikar hai, na kisi aur cheese ki! Pakde gaye to maroge yaar! Bt meri to wo sunegi nehi! Uspe to Jodha ko paane ki bhoot sawar hai. Lagta hai dimaag ne kaam karna bandh kar diya Jodha ki nasha mein. :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..Super KoolVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..nams..

sau aane sahi bola.. ClapLOL

he didnt even feel the pain of his hand burning .. he was soo deeply thinking about her..

god!! me goiiing crazyyy Tongue
From his expressions I think he was getting a kind of pleasure from that burning of hand...he was smiling all along...Well we all know that love is a exquisite pain...Jalal has started feeling something like that already...Wink
Me has gone complete lattu over Akdha  long ago . 

..nams..Super Kool

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Nams , your post is a superhit hot topic . 
Thanks for opening this post yaar . LOL

..nams..Super Kool

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Originally posted by Super Kool

So true...it was classic..his hands were burnt...but, he was smiling...he will now move heaven and earth to get her...sooo excitedEmbarrassed

I too had a grin while watching today's epi...an absolute treat...Smile
Mate that was exactly my words ! He'll now move heaven n earth to make Jodha his own...but I'm pretty much sure after watching tonight's episode that it's not lust only that'd drive Jalal...there's some deeper feeling that has already started to bloom in his heart . 

True...there is a deeper feeling that will drive jalal...Embarrassed

As I said yesterday...great minds think alike...HugEmbarrassedWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Bechara Akbar. Bairam Khan ki control se nikla aur apni batameez dil ki control mein chale aye! *shakes hand*
Ab ye diwangi ye passion usse har haad pad kara ke hi chodega.

Super KoolVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

My God! This guy is purely acting under d control of burning passion! Na use apni jaan ki fikar hai, na kisi aur cheese ki! Pakde gaye to maroge yaar! Bt meri to wo sunegi nehi! Uspe to Jodha ko paane ki bhoot sawar hai. Lagta hai dimaag ne kaam karna bandh kar diya Jodha ki nasha mein. :D
Dekh lena he won't even listen to his pyaare Khan baba even...told you already that nothing can stop him now from getting Jodha . Day Dreaming
Uff...this lovestory is pure passion...Akdha is magic...Parijat is passion flower ! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Super Kool

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index