Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akbar : Junoon Se Deewaangi Tak.. (Page 7)

..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Originally posted by Super Kool

May be they wanted to show that he is unaware of everything other than jodha...not even pain has an effect on him...
Exactly that ! It symbolised that he'll now go to any length for Jodha...that he cares about  nothing...not even himself...Jodha is all he wants n needs now . 
That scene was another very beautiful one when he put his hand inside the fire to retrieve Jodha's payel...the look in his eyes...uff , pure passion ! Blushing

caring ka toh pata nahi.. but haan akbar ab jodha ko apna banake hi chain lega!!

damn.. that precap scene ? "bhavishya toh aage hota hai maa peeche nahi..." 

and i was like "oh freak! akbar reached the palace ??" which meant he dont give a shit to anything.. he just wants her.. and he cant stop his heart from moving towards her.. Embarrassed hayee mein mar jawaa.. Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Super KoolVasusenaRadheya

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged

May be they wanted to show that he is unaware of everything other than jodha...not even pain has an effect on him...
Exactly that ! It symbolised that he'll now go to any length for Jodha...that he cares about  nothing...not even himself...Jodha is all he wants n needs now . 
That scene was another very beautiful one when he put his hand inside the fire to retrieve Jodha's payel...the look in his eyes...uff , pure passion ! Blushing

So true...it was classic..his hands were burnt...but, he was smiling...he will now move heaven and earth to get her...sooo excitedEmbarrassed

I too had a grin while watching today's epi...an absolute treat...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Btw nams , your sayer is beautiful . Clap 
Dude , how did you write something so amazing ? Day Dreaming

Super Kool

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Originally posted by janvie

Your Poetry is really Beautiful.!! Clap Clap Star I loved it.Heart
And Ya Ofcourse the Way RT changed expressions Is Just Splendid.!Heart Embarrassed,Like it was Evilness one second before and after seeing Jodha turned into Pure Passion.!!He is truly an Amazing actor.He amazes me from Tere liye times. Wink Embarrassed I didn't watched his first show but His looks and acting left an unforgettable mark on Tere liye as well. Embarrassed That's a Sign of a Perfectly True Actor.!!Heart        Clap Clap Star       Star Star

U shld watch old PRC episodes, u'll start loving Rajat even more. Wink
Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..nams..

caring ka toh pata nahi.. but haan akbar ab jodha ko apna banake hi chain lega!!

and i was like "oh freak! akbar reached the palace ??" which meant he dont give a shit to anything.. he just wants her.. and he cant stop his heart from moving towards her.. Embarrassed hayee mein mar jawaa.. Day Dreaming

I know...Shockedhe has reached the palace...the guy has forgotten everything...forgotten about who and where he is...??? But, this passion well set apart jalal from the rest...Embarrassed

VasusenaRadheya

Carmilla IF-Stunnerz
Carmilla
Carmilla

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Lolz I think he ws under so much passion n his heart was burning with such a turmoil with his obsession abt Jodha, that d pain of fire was providing actually welcome pain for him. Uss dard mein vi use Jodha hi mili, jaise ki usne praan le li whatever pain he might hv 2 suffer means nothing, nothing matters except Jodha.. D touch of d payel was like touching Jodha..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Super KoolVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged

He has reached the mahal n eventually he'll get caught too in none other than Jodha's hand . LOL
But Jalal now care a damn for his safety or for his life...he'll shake the earth n move the sky now...but won't stop till he gets Jodha . 
Let me tell you that this kind of junooni love stories always make me go crazy...n you add freaking HAWT chemistrey between Rajat-Paridhi n I'm totally gone case ! Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..Star_girlSuper Kool

..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged

He has reached the mahal n eventually he'll get caught too in none other than Jodha's hand . LOL
But Jalal now care a damn for his safety or for his life...he'll shake the earth n move the sky now...but won't stop till he gets Jodha . 
Let me tell you that this kind of junooni love stories always make me go crazy...n you add freaking HAWT chemistrey between Rajat-Paridhi n I'm totally gone case ! Blushing

sau aane sahi bola.. ClapLOL

he didnt even feel the pain of his hand burning .. he was soo deeply thinking about her..

god!! me goiiing crazyyy Tongue

VasusenaRadheya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index