Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akbar : Junoon Se Deewaangi Tak.. (Page 6)

--Janvie-- IF-Rockerz
--Janvie--
--Janvie--

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Your Poetry is really Beautiful.!! Clap Clap Star I loved it.Heart
And Ya Ofcourse the Way RT changed expressions Is Just Splendid.!Heart Embarrassed,Like it was Evilness one second before and after seeing Jodha turned into Pure Passion.!!He is truly an Amazing actor.He amazes me from Tere liye times. Wink Embarrassed I didn't watched his first show but His looks and acting left an unforgettable mark on Tere liye as well. Embarrassed That's a Sign of a Perfectly True Actor.!!Heart        Clap Clap Star       Star Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..Super Koolchahat4u

..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@bornalee : thanku so much!!! AkDha forever Day Dreaming

@garvi : thanks.. i know..

jalal jalal jalal everywhere..

rajat rajat rajat hayeee maar daaala tune! Blushing
Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Akbar is already just too much obsessed ovr Jodha. He was following her like he was under a trance or sum thing. In d ghat, when it ws storming n raining, even then he didn't move an inch, I think he'd lost his power of movement at that moment, his burning gaze was so fixed on Jodha dt it was goosebumps.. ;) hayyee mein kya kahu, uski ankhon ki dustakhiya maaf ho, ye to uska batameez dil hai jo usse ye sab kara raha hai. ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..Star_girlVasusenaRadheya

..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janvie

Your Poetry is really Beautiful.!!
Clap Clap Star I loved it.Heart
And Ya Ofcourse the Way RT changed expressions Is Just Splendid.!Heart Embarrassed,Like it was Evilness one second before and after seeing Jodha turned into Pure Passion.!!He is truly an Amazing actor.He amazes me from Tere liye times. Wink Embarrassed I didn't watched his first show but His looks and acting left an unforgettable mark on Tere liye as well. Embarrassed That's a Sign of a Perfectly True Actor.!!Heart        Clap Clap Star       Star Star

thankuu sooo much janvie Embarrassed

i wasnt tere liye fan.. so hardly watched it.. but i did watch some 2-3 epis of rajat as robindo..

but i loved in DV.. just loved him like anything.. his cutieee cheeks and that body.. makes me gawk at him like anythin Blushing

i know... RT is just perfect.. Embarrassed

JA is getting addictive day by day..! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

May be they wanted to show that he is unaware of everything other than jodha...not even pain has an effect on him...
Exactly that ! It symbolised that he'll now go to any length for Jodha...that he cares about  nothing...not even himself...Jodha is all he wants n needs now . 
That scene was another very beautiful one when he put his hand inside the fire to retrieve Jodha's payel...the look in his eyes...uff , pure passion ! Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..Super Kool

..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Akbar is already just too much obsessed ovr Jodha. He was following her like he was under a trance or sum thing. In d ghat, when it ws storming n raining, even then he didn't move an inch, I think he'd lost his power of movement at that moment, his burning gaze was so fixed on Jodha dt it was goosebumps.. ;) hayyee mein kya kahu, uski ankhon ki dustakhiya maaf ho, ye to uska batameez dil hai jo usse ye sab kara raha hai. ;)

exactly!! when everyone where running from that heavy breeze.. he just stood there gazing at her.. and even suryabhan had moved out.. damn.. feeling bad for him.. he seems genuinely true lover..

but kya kare.. Jodha toh Akbar ki amanath hena.. Wink

and haan badthameez dil kisi ka kaha maanta hai.. usse toh bas... badthameezi karni aati hai.. Tongue 

VasusenaRadheya

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Guys, just tell me how could two people (RTPS) look better than purfect together ?
I thought it's only possible 4 a couple to reach d level of perfection, bt PariJat went beyond it.
Akdha is beyond description. Akdha forever!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Amazing scene , right ? Day Dreaming
Let alone moving from there...he didn't moved his glance even for a second from Jodha...when everybody around him was running n causing chaos...even rajkumar Suryabhan left in a huff...but not Jalal...
Well...how can he leave ? His destiny was there at the ghat...in the form of Jodha...his life was there...the girl who'd be his reason to breath from now on...Blushing
Sorry...I think I'm blabbering...but please blame Parijat's awesome chemistry for it . Blushing

..nams..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index