Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akbar : Junoon Se Deewaangi Tak.. (Page 5)

..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Bt didn't u guys find it a little.. Odd, that he gave an expression pleasure actually with his hand in fire holding Jodha's payel ? :o !!! Didn't he feel pain, or what ??

His hands got badly burnt. ;(

true .. first i was busy going lalala over the prev scene.. i didnt notice he was holding it for fire.. damn.. his had was burnt and he smoothened it using mud.. it was kinda odd.. Ermm i dint understand his intentions ther! Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

Well written post and so well said. Thank you for sharing. You r right, I am also so-2 proud to be Rajat's fan. Its about time this amazing actor gets his due. Truly, once a super start, always a super star. I looved his acting thoroughly in every episode, and in tonight's episode, his passionate side was to die for. 
Smile Had it not been for Rajat, I'd have skipped watching this show.

BTW...you write sooo well. Clap Big smile

thanku so much dear Big smileEmbarrassed

see ?? RT is making me mad.. hadnt written in like months.. im back to poetry.. all credits goes to PariJat Day Dreaming

and as far as episode is concerned im still in AkDha land.. Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pasbarunStar_girlchahat4uVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..nams..

mac its been almost 1 and half years since i watched any serials.. i was just bored of whole saas bahu series and other issues.. 

but JA is making addictive.. once again im going gaga over a couple.. just just wish this stays for as long as possible.. 

RT is the best... Paridhi is getting bettter and better.. AkDha are turning out to be sooo damnn perfect each day.. its irresistible now!Blushing
Same here , after a very very longgg time I'm actually going this gaga over a couple...Akdha is absolutely PERFECT . Parijat has awesome chemistry...n to think the love story is yet to start . Day Dreaming
Akbar going totally obsessive over Jodha...I'm getting goosebumps here thinking what's going to happen now . Blushing
Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..nams..

Bt didn't u guys find it a little.. Odd, that he gave an expression pleasure actually with his hand in fire holding Jodha's payel ? :o !!! Didn't he feel pain, or what ??

true .. first i was busy going lalala over the prev scene.. i didnt notice he was holding it for fire.. damn.. his had was burnt and he smoothened it using mud.. it was kinda odd.. Ermm i dint understand his intentions ther! Confused

May be they wanted to show that he is unaware of everything other than jodha...not even pain has an effect on him...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pasbarunStar_girlchahat4uVasusenaRadheya

pasbarun Senior Member
pasbarun
pasbarun

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Poetry is very well written...bravo dear.. Thumbs Up

As u said about rajat, i 100% agree with u "junoon se deewangi tk"
..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Are budhu larki Wink , he was then daydreaming of kidnapping Jodha n taking her somewhere far away in his horseback...where there'd be just two of them...agar is haal mein koi uska gala kaat deta fir bhi kuch bhi feel nehi karta . ROFL

when they showed that kidnapping scene in ad.. i for once thought he really kidnaps her.. but then he had wore different attire.. fir strike hua dream sequence hai.. LOL

Jodha ki ek nazar akbar ko wo haal kia
na jaane kya hoga
jab akbar dekega jodha ka junoon.. Embarrassed
-bornalee- IF-Rockerz
-bornalee-
-bornalee-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
heya nams..
lovely shayariClap
akbar was mesmerized by her beauty..RT is portraying passionate akbar very beautifully Embarrassed

..nams..

featherheart IF-Sizzlerz
featherheart
featherheart

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
gud post...
jalal ...jalal ..jalal u r soo hott

..nams..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index