Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akbar : Junoon Se Deewaangi Tak.. (Page 4)

Tanvi.narula IF-Dazzler
Tanvi.narula
Tanvi.narula

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..nams..

Originally posted by Bamonforever

I just so loved today's episode! :D
</div>
I enjoyed every scene. But that scene- when during royal procession ws going, n then Jodha's name ws announced, in a sec his expressions changed as if by magic, dt look of awareness in his eyes.. WOW!
N the fb of d sainik's words.. uff.

<div>
Absolutely!!!

damn yaar.. aaj ki episode is the best episode after "soul talk" for me..Day Dreaming

JA is standing up slowly and steadily.. its gonna be an AWSUM show soon.. high on trps.. very very soon!!!!Embarrassed

inshaallah!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..Star_girlVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged

ya even i think so.. i guess its akbar whose gonna fall in love first.. may be .. or may be not.. Confused

mac.. if we get episodes like this i dont need drugs,.. the episode itself proves to be addictive BlushingDay Dreaming  [ not that i do drugs lolLOL ] 
Me too , mate , me too , well...after seeing the trailer part of Akdha I went totally looney for them...n after seeing today's episode I don't know what to say or do...I'm on the highest level of ecstasy now...
I'm falling in  love with love here . Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Bt didn't u guys find it a little.. Odd, that he gave an expression pleasure actually with his hand in fire holding Jodha's payel ? :o !!! Didn't he feel pain, or what ??
His hands got badly burnt. ;(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..VasusenaRadheya

..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

Very nice poem...the episode was awesome and thrilling...it was Akbar show all the way...I just loved his expression...Thumbs Up So excited for the upcoming episodes...

thanku Big smile

JA is proving to be BEST day by day..Clap

and AkDha are just getting perfect.. cant wait for future episodes Embarrassed

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged

array agar sainiks suryabhan se puchenge toh AkDha ki first meet humein nahi milta.. ROFL

and History would be total different story then..LOL [ EK's version ofcourse! ]
Don't worry , Jodha will caught Jalal soon Wink And I think that'd be the first scene where she'll see him clearly .
Well , heck...I'm going crazy for parijat...pata nehi mein kya bol rahi hu aur kya type kar rahi hu . Blushing

..nams..

..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

ya even i think so.. i guess its akbar whose gonna fall in love first.. may be .. or may be not.. Confused

mac.. if we get episodes like this i dont need drugs,.. the episode itself proves to be addictive BlushingDay Dreaming  [ not that i do drugs lolLOL ] 
Me too , mate , me too , well...after seeing the trailer part of Akdha I went totally looney for them...n after seeing today's episode I don't know what to say or do...I'm on the highest level of ecstasy now...
I'm falling in  love with love here . Blushing

mac its been almost 1 and half years since i watched any serials.. i was just bored of whole saas bahu series and other issues.. 

but JA is making addictive.. once again im going gaga over a couple.. just just wish this stays for as long as possible.. 

RT is the best... Paridhi is getting bettter and better.. AkDha are turning out to be sooo damnn perfect each day.. its irresistible now!Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_girlVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Bt didn't u guys find it a little.. Odd, that he gave an expression pleasure actually with his hand in fire holding Jodha's payel ? :o !!! Didn't he feel pain, or what ??
His hands got badly burnt. ;(
Are budhu larki Wink , he was then daydreaming of kidnapping Jodha n taking her somewhere far away in his horseback...where there'd be just two of them...agar is haal mein koi uska gala kaat deta fir bhi kuch bhi feel nehi karta . ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..Star_girlSuper Kool

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Well written post and so well said. Thank you for sharing. You r right, I am also so-2 proud to be Rajat's fan. Its about time this amazing actor gets his due. Truly, once a super start, always a super star. I looved his acting thoroughly in every episode, and in tonight's episode, his passionate side was to die for. Smile Had it not been for Rajat, I'd have skipped watching this show.

BTW...you write sooo well. Clap Big smile

..nams..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index