Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akbar : Junoon Se Deewaangi Tak.. (Page 3)

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I just so loved today's episode! :D
I enjoyed every scene. But that scene- when during royal procession ws going, n then Jodha's name ws announced, in a sec his expressions changed as if by magic, dt look of awareness in his eyes.. WOW!
N the fb of d sainik's words.. uff.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..Star_girl

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

One thing is quite evident from today's episode...well...at least I think Akbar is going to fall in love first...Ermm

well i think tht was quite clear from the mahapromo right?? most of us guessed it from the beginning. if we get too see many many episodes like this, it really doesnt matter who falls in love 1st.Embarrassed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..

..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Yah , it was really breathtaking...the way Jalal's smirk vanished and a completely mesmerised...very passionate expression took place of it...marvelously portrayed by Rajat I must say . Thumbs Up
He even gave a admiring smile while walking besides Jodha's palanquin . Day Dreaming How cute was that ?

I KNOW RIGHT!!!

for the first time in the history of Jodha Akbar serial.. Akbar SMILES!!!!! ShockedShockedBlushing

Star_girl

..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

I just so loved today's episode! :D

I enjoyed every scene. But that scene- when during royal procession ws going, n then Jodha's name ws announced, in a sec his expressions changed as if by magic, dt look of awareness in his eyes.. WOW!
N the fb of d sainik's words.. uff.

Absolutely!!!

damn yaar.. aaj ki episode is the best episode after "soul talk" for me.. Day Dreaming

JA is standing up slowly and steadily.. its gonna be an AWSUM show soon.. high on trps.. very very soon!!!! Embarrassed
Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Very nice poem...the episode was awesome and thrilling...it was Akbar show all the way...I just loved his expression...Thumbs Up So excited for the upcoming episodes...

Edited by Super Kool - 26 June 2013 at 10:02am

..nams..

Archi02 IF-Rockerz
Archi02
Archi02

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Humara Jalal mahan haiWink

..nams..

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Pyar ka jadu hai bhaiya pyar ka jadu hai. ;)
Isq junoon jab had se bad jaye / haste haste asiq suli chad jaye..
Isq ka jadu saar chhar ke bole / khoob lagalo pahare raste rab khole. <3

..nams..

..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

One thing is quite evident from today's episode...well...at least I think Akbar is going to fall in love first...Ermm

well i think tht was quite clear from the mahapromo right?? most of us guessed it from the beginning. if we get too see many many episodes like this, it really doesnt matter who falls in love 1st.Embarrassed.

ya even i think so.. i guess its akbar whose gonna fall in love first.. may be .. or may be not.. Confused

mac.. if we get episodes like this i dont need drugs,.. the episode itself proves to be addictive BlushingDay Dreaming  [ not that i do drugs lolLOL ] 

VasusenaRadheya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index