Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akbar : Junoon Se Deewaangi Tak.. (Page 2)

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I must say rajat tokas is superb as AkbarClap his expression are just perfect as cruel and evil king, and the way Akbar expression totally changed from evil  to romantic person when he saw jodha Embarrassedalso love that scene in which he was follow jodha and call himself suryabhan friend so those sainkis don't stop him entering LOLhe was just desperate to meet princess loved the  episode,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
well wht an episode yaar!!!! fantastic expressions!!! each nd evry scene of akbar were just perfect. rajat is just awsum as akbar. rajat never fails to impress me. proud of RT.Clap
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
One thing is quite evident from today's episode...well...at least I think Akbar is going to fall in love first...Ermm
..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamagic

I must say rajat tokas is superb as Akbar
Clap his expression are just perfect as cruel and evil king, and the way Akbar expression totally changed from evil  to romantic person when he saw jodha Embarrassedalso love that scene in which he was follow jodha and call himself suryabhan friend so those sainkis don't stop him entering LOLhe was just desperate to meet princess loved the  episode,

absolutely.. it was as though he was complete different person..

pyaar ki kashish hai aisa.. it just made him melt the moment he laid eyes on her... Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy_talesVasusenaRadheya

Annarichard Senior Member
Annarichard
Annarichard

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..nams..

Originally posted by Annarichard

WOW!! amazing poetry by u dear!! i ws truly mesmerized by reading it!
</div>Clap   Clap

<div>
thanku so much..Big smile

what can i do... seeing todays episode im truely smitten by the passionate side of Akbar.. and RT has once again stole my heart!Day Dreaming

Rajat tokas hai hi itna awsum k bus Day Dreaming
i havent as yet watched the epi but now m dying to watch it as soon as possible :D

..nams..

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged

I must say rajat tokas is superb as AkbarClap his expression are just perfect as cruel and evil king, and the way Akbar expression totally changed from evil  to romantic person when he saw jodha Embarrassedalso love that scene in which he was follow jodha and call himself suryabhan friend so those sainkis don't stop him entering LOLhe was just desperate to meet princess loved the  episode,

That was such a DAMN lie he told the sainiks...n with absolute straight face n complete authority...lovved that scene . ROFL
but the sainiks should've asked Suryabhan once...but they got afraid...stupid lot ! ROFL

..nams..

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Yah , it was really breathtaking...the way Jalal's smirk vanished and a completely mesmerised...very passionate expression took place of it...marvelously portrayed by Rajat I must say . Thumbs Up
He even gave a admiring smile while walking besides Jodha's palanquin . Day Dreaming How cute was that ?

..nams..

..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

I must say rajat tokas is superb as Akbar
Clap his expression are just perfect as cruel and evil king, and the way Akbar expression totally changed from evil  to romantic person when he saw jodha Embarrassedalso love that scene in which he was follow jodha and call himself suryabhan friend so those sainkis don't stop him entering LOLhe was just desperate to meet princess loved the  episode,

That was such a DAMN lie he told the sainiks...n with absolute straight face n complete authority...lovved that scene . ROFL
but the sainiks should've asked Suryabhan once...but they got afraid...stupid lot ! ROFL

array agar sainiks suryabhan se puchenge toh AkDha ki first meet humein nahi milta.. ROFL

and History would be total different story then..LOL [ EK's version ofcourse! ]

VasusenaRadheya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index