Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
One thing is quite evident from today's episode...well...at least I think Akbar is going to fall in love first...πŸ€”
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mayamagic

I must say rajat tokas is superb as Akbar

πŸ‘ his expression are just perfect as cruel and evil king, and the way Akbar expression totally changed from evil  to romantic person when he saw jodha 😳also love that scene in which he was follow jodha and call himself suryabhan friend so those sainkis don't stop him entering πŸ˜†he was just desperate to meet princess loved the  episode,

absolutely.. it was as though he was complete different person..

pyaar ki kashish hai aisa.. it just made him melt the moment he laid eyes on her... πŸ˜³
Annarichard thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanku so much..πŸ˜ƒ

what can i do... seeing todays episode im truely smitten by the passionate side of Akbar.. and RT has once again stole my heart!

Rajat tokas hai hi itna awsum k bus
i havent as yet watched the epi but now m dying to watch it as soon as possible :D
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayamagic

I must say rajat tokas is superb as AkbarπŸ‘ his expression are just perfect as cruel and evil king, and the way Akbar expression totally changed from evil  to romantic person when he saw jodha 😳also love that scene in which he was follow jodha and call himself suryabhan friend so those sainkis don't stop him entering πŸ˜†he was just desperate to meet princess loved the  episode,

That was such a DAMN lie he told the sainiks...n with absolute straight face n complete authority...lovved that scene . πŸ€£
but the sainiks should've asked Suryabhan once...but they got afraid...stupid lot ! πŸ€£
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Yah , it was really breathtaking...the way Jalal's smirk vanished and a completely mesmerised...very passionate expression took place of it...marvelously portrayed by Rajat I must say . πŸ‘πŸΌ
He even gave a admiring smile while walking besides Jodha's palanquin .  How cute was that ?

..nams.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

That was such a DAMN lie he told the sainiks...n with absolute straight face n complete authority...lovved that scene . πŸ€£
but the sainiks should've asked Suryabhan once...but they got afraid...stupid lot ! πŸ€£

array agar sainiks suryabhan se puchenge toh AkDha ki first meet humein nahi milta.. πŸ€£

and History would be total different story then..πŸ˜† [ EK's version ofcourse! ]
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I just so loved today's episode! :D
I enjoyed every scene. But that scene- when during royal procession ws going, n then Jodha's name ws announced, in a sec his expressions changed as if by magic, dt look of awareness in his eyes.. WOW!
N the fb of d sainik's words.. uff.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

One thing is quite evident from today's episode...well...at least I think Akbar is going to fall in love first...πŸ€”

well i think tht was quite clear from the mahapromo right?? most of us guessed it from the beginning. if we get too see many many episodes like this, it really doesnt matter who falls in love 1st.😳.
..nams.. thumbnail

Yah , it was really breathtaking...the way Jalal's smirk vanished and a completely mesmerised...very passionate expression took place of it...marvelously portrayed by Rajat I must say . πŸ‘πŸΌ
He even gave a admiring smile while walking besides Jodha's palanquin .  How cute was that ?

I KNOW RIGHT!!!

for the first time in the history of Jodha Akbar serial.. Akbar SMILES!!!!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²β˜ΊοΈ
..nams.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

I just so loved today's episode! :D

I enjoyed every scene. But that scene- when during royal procession ws going, n then Jodha's name ws announced, in a sec his expressions changed as if by magic, dt look of awareness in his eyes.. WOW!
N the fb of d sainik's words.. uff.

Absolutely!!!

damn yaar.. aaj ki episode is the best episode after "soul talk" for me.. 

JA is standing up slowly and steadily.. its gonna be an AWSUM show soon.. high on trps.. very very soon!!!! πŸ˜³