shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Before watching last night's epi , i was really confused and scaredπŸ˜• but following things convinced me abt the epi and they were-

1.  Megha stood by mohan's sideπŸ˜ƒ and although she did it very meekly but atlast she did it and when she said this i was like " finally , yipee."πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

2. whatever navi said  it was not completely against mohan she just wanted her stupid love like despos.πŸ˜† well when she said that she wud have called off the wedding if mohan had said if it was not abt beera , chahe woh karti ya nhai , but uska yeh bolna hi thoda soothing tha.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

3. seeing the situation i don't think anyone will humiliate or say anything to mohan. and daddaji got a big slap by beera and i loved it.πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

4. finally nara wedding is almost over , hope ki thursday tak sab wind up ho jaaye.πŸ˜†

5. finally the precap a meghan scene tomorrow, waiting eagerly. πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š

these were my consolations from the epi. wat were urs??????πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
I agree with you... but I want a different twist in this tale...payar mein log andhe ho jate hain...isliye navi bhi buddhu ho gayi hai... still I want her redemption... after bidaai she should learn that mohan was right & reverse beera's game... maza toh tab ayega jab navi apna bahu wala right claim karne dadda ki haweli pahuch jaye... aur secretly uspe nazar rakhe... abhi ka track toh kuttran type lag raha hai...
LavleenaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I only liked the scene when Megha supported Mohan 
Rainbow2525 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with your post

Happy that Megha supported Mohan.
Edited by yami2410 - 10 years ago