India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Convincing for me ... becoz

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Before watching last night's epi , i was really confused and scaredConfused but following things convinced me abt the epi and they were-

1.  Megha stood by mohan's sideBig smile and although she did it very meekly but atlast she did it and when she said this i was like " finally , yipee."ClapBig smileBig smile

2. whatever navi said  it was not completely against mohan she just wanted her stupid love like despos.LOL well when she said that she wud have called off the wedding if mohan had said if it was not abt beera , chahe woh karti ya nhai , but uska yeh bolna hi thoda soothing tha.WinkLOL

3. seeing the situation i don't think anyone will humiliate or say anything to mohan. and daddaji got a big slap by beera and i loved it.Big smileClap

4. finally nara wedding is almost over , hope ki thursday tak sab wind up ho jaaye.LOL

5. finally the precap a meghan scene tomorrow, waiting eagerly. EmbarrassedSmile

these were my consolations from the epi. wat were urs??????Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-yamiLavleenaS-krazyriya-abhi_12misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I agree with you... but I want a different twist in this tale...payar mein log andhe ho jate hain...isliye navi bhi buddhu ho gayi hai... still I want her redemption... after bidaai she should learn that mohan was right & reverse beera's game... maza toh tab ayega jab navi apna bahu wala right claim karne dadda ki haweli pahuch jaye... aur secretly uspe nazar rakhe... abhi ka track toh kuttran type lag raha hai...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LavleenaS-krazyriya-shivangi838

LavleenaS IF-Dazzler
LavleenaS
LavleenaS

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged

I only liked the scene when Megha supported Mohan Approve
-yami Senior Member
-yami
-yami

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Agree with your post

Happy that Megha supported Mohan.

Edited by yami2410 - 26 June 2013 at 10:51am
shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
thanks guys Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index