Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: pathaka

yeah tht dosent exist either...

in short...im just gonna live in a parallel universe where bebo dosent have a release until 2016...😆

She still has an erotic film with Imran Khan.  ðŸ˜‰
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
seriously..? milenge milenge?

it was on tv like a week ago and i thought id give it a go coz i had nothing to do...

then there was this hideous bebo intro video/title credits with something like "shes full of life, shes full of spice aha" playing in the background and i just turned it off...😆
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

seriously..? milenge milenge?

it was on tv like a week ago and i thought id give it a go coz i had nothing to do...

then there was this hideous bebo intro video/title credits with something like "shes full of life, shes full of spice aha" playing in the background and i just turned it off...😆

really? lol I don't remember that part..I might have missed it!..but yet again I watched it when it first came out so I don't remember all the details. All I remember is that my mom, me and my dad were really into the movie! 😆  
Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Milenge Milenge was so bad!
They so glorified Kareena's character for "being a simple girl who wishes to just get married and she's not into shit like career. No she's the perfect Indian girl, who only wants to be a domestic housewife"

No kidding.
It was literally a dialogue.
I was like what is this shit?
pathaka thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

Milenge Milenge was so bad!
They so glorified Kareena's character for "being a simple girl who wishes to just get married and she's not into shit like career. No she's the perfect Indian girl, who only wants to be a domestic housewife"

No kidding.
It was literally a dialogue.
I was like what is this shit?

shes full of life...shes full of spice...aha...🤣🤣
i cant get over tht background music in her intro...🤣
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
I missed all that. I guess I have to see Milenge Milenge again with subtitles. ðŸ˜†Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
pathaka thumbnail
kay lens...watch this..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u45GKbL7tQ[/YOUTUBE]

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
okay yeah the intro song is bad and bebo's character isn't ideal for girls today. Dialogue isnt great film is cheezy..but i still liked it! I I can't hate the whole movie based on Kareena's character. Am not so harsh on movies like you guys are. I was always a bebo and shahid fan even before jwm..and what I liked about the movie was their romance/chemistry didn't care about other stuff. All I wanted was for bebo and shahid character to meet at the end and that kept me watching the film to see how they end up together. And I think that's why my mom and dad were interested too because they wanted to see if bebo will forgive shahid. Two people finding love..I think that part was done well apart from the lame dialogues and songs. And plus bebo looked really pretty in this film!..I don't think anyone is going to pay attention to the intro sing when you have bebo on screen ðŸ˜³ Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

🤣

Totally agree!

Btw, this is more entertaining than the film.
"We had to eat on the sets" - Kareena

aww!

DG i missed you and your posts on bebo. You need to be more active around. 

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

shes full of life...shes full of spice...aha...🤣🤣
i cant get over tht background music in her intro...🤣

and the way kareena's weight kept on fluctuating through out the song along with her hair color LOL!