Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Friendship or more?

Jihu Newbie
Jihu
Jihu

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Hello people!
I was going to post this in Advice corner, but I found it locked. Weird. Confused
So anyway, here goes:
I have a friend who is studying in another country right now. When I was in school, I knew him through mutual friends, but because of some misunderstanding with 2 of my friends, I had a derisive attitude towards him, at best. (BAD love triangle.)
We got to know each other 2 years ago and were best friends. He even confessed that he liked me more than a friend, but I brushed him off then because - whoa! bad, bad, bad history with my friends. He moved away a year ago, and we still kept in touch. We exchanged emails every day.
But he is back in the country for a few days, and I am going to meet him soon, but for some reason, I feel damned nervous. I am stuck between a rock and a hard place - I don't want him to know (What if he says no?The history with my friends yada yada) and I also want to tell him. What do I do? Any suggestions? Also, how do I know this is not anything more than a friendship?

Surabhi_G Senior Member
Surabhi_G
Surabhi_G

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
I think you should give some time to think over this and meet him without any nervousness because you both are friends and if you have any feeling than still meet with a fresh starting... 
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top