Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 308 Discussion: 26th June 2013 (Page 3)

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu_8

Soundarya, loved your post..
Sultan recognizing madhu was sick and disgusting.. What are they trying to prove by such sick scenes one day after her marriage to another man? Why did they get them married then? Get that disgusting couple married if you have the guts instead of satisfying that fan groups with such cheap scenes between a married woman and another man in her husband's house.. When will madhu stop giving soft looks to a paraya mard in front of her husband?

I am out of topic. But "satisfying the other fan group" amuses me. That fan group itself was the creation of channel and PH. When the trps were 3 plus that character was not in the show. I am sure wedding happened to save trps. Without giving audience enough time for it to register they combined the other track along with wedding and they moved on .. There is no wedding photo of the couple in their room.And they were closer than this with the 4 phere wedding.This track is all about keeping Sultan in the picture with Madhu. What is the need for him to be in the same house. Logically he should go to media or court. Scandals are not new in film industry and why Radha fears  it. It is  a cheap and twisted way to keep the third angle alive. And Sultan's voyeurism is simply disgusting. and they shamelessly promote that.  Yesterday's episode is proof that even R.K's dialogues and acting is not gonna save the show.What has happened to my beautiful show.? 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

thikoRed_Opiummasan1sangeet6690hansa22blacklamboriver123soni28minu_8amrithas_charu_itsRitzileelaa9

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shazzie

Can anyone explain to me that what is sultan gaining by living in RK's mansion. He wants his mother to be recognized as MK's wife. Then he should go and disclose to media, go and prove in court. How can RK give name to his mother and that too by staying in the house.  He thinks that without any proofs, and by a gangster's words, whole world will agree to him!

This track is totally logic less! Sorry if this comes out as a rant rather than a episode discussion. 

Only feeling it evokes is DISGUST! PLAIN DISGUST! There is no drama quotient in it. 

Nice take on the episode.

As to the bold, he intends to roam the hallways of RK Mansion all night in search of MK's ghost, whom he will confront and compel him to give his mother his "bad" ghastly name.

That's what I think he wants to do there ... on a side note, he also might want to be a peeping Tom who might get a chance to break Rishbala marriage or create a MU between the newly married couple. Either of the two is his aim. And he claims to be MB's friend? A friend who is hellbent on ruining the friend's house? ClapClapClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690soni28amrithasShazziehansa22blacklamboriver123leelaa9

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=_charu_
@MM and everyone else, awesome reviews Clap sometimes i feel like a fool posting on the EDT..i'm the only one left who's watching MB with so much interest? LOL
[/QUOTE]

Charu - Please don't stop as long as you feel like it. i read your review and judge whether to watch or not. Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasblacklamboriver123_charu_itsRitzileelaa9

-MAS- Senior Member
-MAS-
-MAS-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Link to Episode 309 Discussion: 27th June 2013

Edited by -MAS- - 27 June 2013 at 9:06am
itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Ermm

well i ussually dont come here dunno y i came todayGeek 

But precap is fishy so was radhaji expression wen sultan said to ask his mom abt truth 
seems like radhaji is hiding the truth tat MK married for money 

but i seriously dont want this to be true i dnt want MK to be painted total black 

Go to top