Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 308 Discussion: 26th June 2013 (Page 2)

MarathiMulgi Senior Member
MarathiMulgi
MarathiMulgi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
One sec guys.

Looks like CVs are playing with us here. One side they give RK all the logical dialogues that all of us have raised here on the forum. So they are aware Sultan ke claims kitne khokhale hein. On the other hand they have transformed Madhu into Gandhari (you know because she has turned a blind eye to Sultan's kartut since his vandalism).

A honest straightforward reaction of Madhu should have been self-disgust and embarassment (for failing to read Sultan for what he is ), feeling of frustration and restlessness at the current situation at the very least. Not a calm person who is viewing this as if neibhor ke ghar mein yeh sab ho raha hai.

Dipali and Sikki too are very much in their character - spinelss leaches jo bas maaza dekhne ke liye hamesh taiyyar. RK ka ghar jalta hai toh bas ek chingari hum bhi daale usmein.

Has Radhaji really been associated with the filmy duniya (thru both her husbands and her son)for last 30 plus years or did she really not step out of her house? What is she afraid of? When RK is now on her side, why can't she face this new nuisance in her life, head on? She knows RK will protect her at any cost, so why can't she show some spine here herself? If she is so confident ki unka sikka khota nahin hai toh why such lame, weak behavior? What and who is she trying to save here? If she comes forward 1 step, RK will cover the rest of the distance himself in this fight.

I think CVs are doing this jaan buz kar and there is a bigger twist or hand at play here. They are just leading us on a wild goose chase or creating smoke-n-mirror situation. That is my honest feeling after reading today's episode WU. Not gonna watch it.

I feel after unwedding twist in Feb, another equally atrocius twist is on its way, we may just have to let it run its course IMHO

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

thikoHi2lifeRed_Opiumbcbs_srkdramacrazy12subashnisangeet6690masan1latekatehansa22blacklamboriver123soni28dvs_smiRK_charu_susan7chirpyhapibirdleelaa9

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Seems like mads is angry tat HM is cancelled as dips said wat a start 4 RM relation ship:-Dcvs can show rk is meera son n sul is rads son as twist r sul done all dis for a mahan reason:-D.real r fake,4 revenge r mahan cvs ill-logical,bakwas,crap track

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thikohansa22river123_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
As irritating as I find Dips and Sikky's stand on the matter, the bigger problem is how stupid are they! If Sultan claims RK mansion legally , they will be the first ones to be thrown outside on their butts as they are Bhatias, not Kundras! At least RK is a Kundra, he has a fighting chance! So u see even smart cunning Dipali is victim to clunk now! Are they thinking that by sucking upto Sultan, they can continue in the house! Shouldn't logically they be rooting for RK, bcoz he's their golden hen after all! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

thikosangeet6690hansa22blacklamboriver123_charu_leelaa9

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
MM - I agree. The CVs are definitely playing with us. Both Madhu and RK asked Sultan all the questions that we have raised here about his story.

Now when RK fires Madhu for being so indulgent towards Sultan, I have a feeling he will ask her the same questions we are asking of her...who is SUltan, how can she still talk to him when he is going on damaging property, Rji is sick, RK is upset, As a newly wed how can she still support Sultan and be so calm with him. They are playing with all the fan groups...but does a daily serial work this way??? And what was that, he recognises her footfall and kangan ki chanchan??? Yuck...she is his bhabhi now, officially. of course, since they've shown Dips in RK's bedroom, they must have no qualms about showing this twisted relationship. 

Ok, just to lighten the mood:

Sultanism - Dont remember the entire line, because I saw it online. But he tells Madhu...if his mother had married MK, none of them would've been there, including Madhu.ROFL. TO me, it sounded hilarious. Why would she not be around?? She has different parents, right?? Dont know if it was meant to be funny, or I am just not able to understand, or are the CVs deliberately giving him clunky dialogues for us to laugh over?? 

I feel like watching the episodes just to make a list of SultanismsLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatesangeet6690masan1blacklamboriver123amrithasminu_8soni28sunflower52_charu_susan7leelaa9

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Soundarya, loved your post..
Sultan recognizing madhu was sick and disgusting.. What are they trying to prove by such sick scenes one day after her marriage to another man? Why did they get them married then? Get that disgusting couple married if you have the guts instead of satisfying that fan groups with such cheap scenes between a married woman and another man in her husband's house.. When will madhu stop giving soft looks to a paraya mard in front of her husband?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690masan1amrithashansa22blacklamboriver123soni28sunflower52_charu_leelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Sultanism - Dont remember the entire line, because I saw it online. But he tells Madhu...if his mother had married MK, none of them would've been there, including Madhu.ROFL. TO me, it sounded hilarious. Why would she not be around?? She has different parents, right?? Dont know if it was meant to be funny, or I am just not able to understand, or are the CVs deliberately giving him clunky dialogues for us to laugh over?? 

I feel like watching the episodes just to make a list of SultanismsLOL

now what made him think that HE will be the millionaire dude , the owner of RK mansion ,the super star of Bollywood, only if MK stuck to Meera? ROFL little does he know that MK was bankrupt soon after he married Meera so you never know, Sultan Kundra might be working as a daily wage worker in some under construction building? 

Soundarya, ur right..Bhai brings hilarity to his scenes and dialogues..i said it yest. that he'll soon takeover Sikky's place so he should be worried LOL 

@Shri, Bhai answered your question yest..he said "I don't want to be RK, main kismat se naraz hoon ke mujhe tumhara bhai bana diya" ROFL 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

thikoarchiesviewsangeet6690amrithashansa22blacklamboriver123soni28sunflower52susan7leelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shazzie

• Wife is angry on husband that he got a criminal arrested for vandalizing his studio, breaking his father's pic. I have lost hope on Madhu.  I simply cannot relate to her. What exactly was she angry on RK about? And then she very nicely goes to speak with sultan who says that go from here! The irony is that it is madhu's  house  and sultan is saying to her to go out and she is still talking nicely. 
Can anyone explain to me that what is sultan gaining by living in RK's mansion. He wants his mother to be recognized as MK's wife. Then he should go and disclose to media, go and prove in court. 

Shazzie, yest. he was threatening RK that he will tell media ppl. abt MK, now he wants RK to do the same..now what do u infer from this? ROFL 

how can he approach the court? bec. he himself is a criminal ..he wants respect for his mother, what about his respect in the society? i think the day Meera is cured, the first thing she'll do is to slap Sultan..

as for Madhu, i'm plain disgusted with her soft talks to Sultan..she sees RK wrong everywhere but Bhai barging into RK mansion  and Sitara Studio is okay acc. to her bec. he has "Meera" as the reason? the person who has threatened her husband so many times, she's talking to him nicely ? Dead

@MM and everyone else, awesome reviews Clap sometimes i feel like a fool posting on the EDT..i'm the only one left who's watching MB with so much interest? LOL

Edited by _charu_ - 27 June 2013 at 12:20am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

archiesviewsangeet6690yogendra1blacklamboriver123amrithasShazziehansa22soni28leelaa9

yogendra1 Goldie
yogendra1
yogendra1

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by Shazzie

• Wife is angry on husband that he got a criminal arrested for vandalizing his studio, breaking his father's pic. I have lost hope on Madhu.  I simply cannot relate to her. What exactly was she angry on RK about? And then she very nicely goes to speak with sultan who says that go from here! The irony is that it is madhu's  house  and sultan is saying to her to go out and she is still talking nicely. 
Can anyone explain to me that what is sultan gaining by living in RK's mansion. He wants his mother to be recognized as MK's wife. Then he should go and disclose to media, go and prove in court. 

Shazzie, yest. he was threatening RK that he will tell media ppl. abt MK, now he wants RK to do the same..now what do u infer from this? ROFL 

how can he approach the court? bec. he himself is a criminal ..he wants respect for his mother, what about his respect in the society? i think the day Meera is cured, the first thing she'll do is to slap Sultan..

as for Madhu, i'm plain disgusted with her soft talks to Sultan..she sees RK wrong everywhere but Bhai barging into RK mansion  and Sitara Studio is okay acc. to her bec. he has "Meera" as the reason? the person who has threatened her husband so many times, she's talking to him nicely ? Dead

@MM and everyone else, awesome reviews Clap sometimes i feel like a fool posting on the EDT..i'm the only one left who's watching MB with so much interest? LOL
First of all I fail to understand Madhu's Character i know she is soft hearted but for how long we have to ignore her act by just thinking that she has a soft heart that's why she is doing all this, there must be limit to all these.One quality of her that i hated the most is she always find some faults in RK behaviour, i know in the past he has done very wrong thing but in the current situation he is not wrong,Firstly she declare she knows him very well , but now she fails to understand him , she can't she how much he is in pain , the one man he worship his whole life, his image has been destroyed by a Gangster.How foolishly she summarise the whole situation "A small Misunderstanding",i wasn't expecting this from her.Above all she is angry upon RK BECAUSE HE SENT HIS  SO CALLED fREIND TO JAIL , BUT TALKING NICELY TO THE  PERSON WHO IS CAUSING TROUBLE IN HER HUSBAND LIFE.But she is Madhu what can we expect from her.

Edited by yogendra1 - 27 June 2013 at 12:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1amrithashansa22river123soni28leelaa9

Go to top