Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode 308 Discussion: 26th June 2013 - Page 2

amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
As irritating as I find Dips and Sikky's stand on the matter, the bigger problem is how stupid are they! If Sultan claims RK mansion legally , they will be the first ones to be thrown outside on their butts as they are Bhatias, not Kundras! At least RK is a Kundra, he has a fighting chance! So u see even smart cunning Dipali is victim to clunk now! Are they thinking that by sucking upto Sultan, they can continue in the house! Shouldn't logically they be rooting for RK, bcoz he's their golden hen after all! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
MM - I agree. The CVs are definitely playing with us. Both Madhu and RK asked Sultan all the questions that we have raised here about his story.

Now when RK fires Madhu for being so indulgent towards Sultan, I have a feeling he will ask her the same questions we are asking of her...who is SUltan, how can she still talk to him when he is going on damaging property, Rji is sick, RK is upset, As a newly wed how can she still support Sultan and be so calm with him. They are playing with all the fan groups...but does a daily serial work this way??? And what was that, he recognises her footfall and kangan ki chanchan??? Yuck...she is his bhabhi now, officially. of course, since they've shown Dips in RK's bedroom, they must have no qualms about showing this twisted relationship. 

Ok, just to lighten the mood:

Sultanism - Dont remember the entire line, because I saw it online. But he tells Madhu...if his mother had married MK, none of them would've been there, including Madhu.🀣. TO me, it sounded hilarious. Why would she not be around?? She has different parents, right?? Dont know if it was meant to be funny, or I am just not able to understand, or are the CVs deliberately giving him clunky dialogues for us to laugh over?? 

I feel like watching the episodes just to make a list of SultanismsπŸ˜†
minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Soundarya, loved your post..
Sultan recognizing madhu was sick and disgusting.. What are they trying to prove by such sick scenes one day after her marriage to another man? Why did they get them married then? Get that disgusting couple married if you have the guts instead of satisfying that fan groups with such cheap scenes between a married woman and another man in her husband's house.. When will madhu stop giving soft looks to a paraya mard in front of her husband?
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Soundarya22

Sultanism - Dont remember the entire line, because I saw it online. But he tells Madhu...if his mother had married MK, none of them would've been there, including Madhu.🀣. TO me, it sounded hilarious. Why would she not be around?? She has different parents, right?? Dont know if it was meant to be funny, or I am just not able to understand, or are the CVs deliberately giving him clunky dialogues for us to laugh over?? 

I feel like watching the episodes just to make a list of SultanismsπŸ˜†

now what made him think that HE will be the millionaire dude , the owner of RK mansion ,the super star of Bollywood, only if MK stuck to Meera? πŸ€£ little does he know that MK was bankrupt soon after he married Meera so you never know, Sultan Kundra might be working as a daily wage worker in some under construction building? 

Soundarya, ur right..Bhai brings hilarity to his scenes and dialogues..i said it yest. that he'll soon takeover Sikky's place so he should be worried πŸ˜† 

@Shri, Bhai answered your question yest..he said "I don't want to be RK, main kismat se naraz hoon ke mujhe tumhara bhai bana diya" πŸ€£ 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Shazzie

• Wife is angry on husband that he got a criminal arrested for vandalizing his studio, breaking his father's pic. I have lost hope on Madhu.  I simply cannot relate to her. What exactly was she angry on RK about? And then she very nicely goes to speak with sultan who says that go from here! The irony is that it is madhu's  house  and sultan is saying to her to go out and she is still talking nicely. 
Can anyone explain to me that what is sultan gaining by living in RK's mansion. He wants his mother to be recognized as MK's wife. Then he should go and disclose to media, go and prove in court. 

Shazzie, yest. he was threatening RK that he will tell media ppl. abt MK, now he wants RK to do the same..now what do u infer from this? πŸ€£ 

how can he approach the court? bec. he himself is a criminal ..he wants respect for his mother, what about his respect in the society? i think the day Meera is cured, the first thing she'll do is to slap Sultan..

as for Madhu, i'm plain disgusted with her soft talks to Sultan..she sees RK wrong everywhere but Bhai barging into RK mansion  and Sitara Studio is okay acc. to her bec. he has "Meera" as the reason? the person who has threatened her husband so many times, she's talking to him nicely ? πŸ€’

@MM and everyone else, awesome reviews πŸ‘ sometimes i feel like a fool posting on the EDT..i'm the only one left who's watching MB with so much interest? πŸ˜†
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

Shazzie, yest. he was threatening RK that he will tell media ppl. abt MK, now he wants RK to do the same..now what do u infer from this? πŸ€£ 

how can he approach the court? bec. he himself is a criminal ..he wants respect for his mother, what about his respect in the society? i think the day Meera is cured, the first thing she'll do is to slap Sultan..

as for Madhu, i'm plain disgusted with her soft talks to Sultan..she sees RK wrong everywhere but Bhai barging into RK mansion  and Sitara Studio is okay acc. to her bec. he has "Meera" as the reason? the person who has threatened her husband so many times, she's talking to him nicely ? πŸ€’

@MM and everyone else, awesome reviews πŸ‘ sometimes i feel like a fool posting on the EDT..i'm the only one left who's watching MB with so much interest? πŸ˜†

First of all I fail to understand Madhu's Character i know she is soft hearted but for how long we have to ignore her act by just thinking that she has a soft heart that's why she is doing all this, there must be limit to all these.One quality of her that i hated the most is she always find some faults in RK behaviour, i know in the past he has done very wrong thing but in the current situation he is not wrong,Firstly she declare she knows him very well , but now she fails to understand him , she can't she how much he is in pain , the one man he worship his whole life, his image has been destroyed by a Gangster.How foolishly she summarise the whole situation "A small Misunderstanding",i wasn't expecting this from her.Above all she is angry upon RK BECAUSE HE SENT HIS  SO CALLED fREIND TO JAIL , BUT TALKING NICELY TO THE  PERSON WHO IS CAUSING TROUBLE IN HER HUSBAND LIFE.But she is Madhu what can we expect from her.
Edited by yogendra1 - 10 years ago
subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minu_8

Soundarya, loved your post..
Sultan recognizing madhu was sick and disgusting.. What are they trying to prove by such sick scenes one day after her marriage to another man? Why did they get them married then? Get that disgusting couple married if you have the guts instead of satisfying that fan groups with such cheap scenes between a married woman and another man in her husband's house.. When will madhu stop giving soft looks to a paraya mard in front of her husband?

I am out of topic. But "satisfying the other fan group" amuses me. That fan group itself was the creation of channel and PH. When the trps were 3 plus that character was not in the show. I am sure wedding happened to save trps. Without giving audience enough time for it to register they combined the other track along with wedding and they moved on .. There is no wedding photo of the couple in their room.And they were closer than this with the 4 phere wedding.This track is all about keeping Sultan in the picture with Madhu. What is the need for him to be in the same house. Logically he should go to media or court. Scandals are not new in film industry and why Radha fears  it. It is  a cheap and twisted way to keep the third angle alive. And Sultan's voyeurism is simply disgusting. and they shamelessly promote that.  Yesterday's episode is proof that even R.K's dialogues and acting is not gonna save the show.What has happened to my beautiful show.? 
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Shazzie

Can anyone explain to me that what is sultan gaining by living in RK's mansion. He wants his mother to be recognized as MK's wife. Then he should go and disclose to media, go and prove in court. How can RK give name to his mother and that too by staying in the house.  He thinks that without any proofs, and by a gangster's words, whole world will agree to him!

This track is totally logic less! Sorry if this comes out as a rant rather than a episode discussion. 

Only feeling it evokes is DISGUST! PLAIN DISGUST! There is no drama quotient in it. 

Nice take on the episode.

As to the bold, he intends to roam the hallways of RK Mansion all night in search of MK's ghost, whom he will confront and compel him to give his mother his "bad" ghastly name.

That's what I think he wants to do there ... on a side note, he also might want to be a peeping Tom who might get a chance to break Rishbala marriage or create a MU between the newly married couple. Either of the two is his aim. And he claims to be MB's friend? A friend who is hellbent on ruining the friend's house? πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=_charu_
[/QUOTE]

Charu - Please don't stop as long as you feel like it. i read your review and judge whether to watch or not. πŸ€—. 
-MAS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Link to Episode 309 Discussion: 27th June 2013

Edited by -MAS- - 10 years ago