Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Feeling bad for Raja Suryabhan :'( (Page 2)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

The misunderstanding has been cleared mate , today Jodha clearly told Suryabhan everything...that it was Sukanya'a necklace n Sukanya likes him...not her...everything...but Suryabhan said that it does not matter...he has chosen Jodha as her bride to be . Embarrassed
I was thinking all along that Suryabhan has fallen for Jodha after seeing how brave n beautiful she is , remember the archery scene ? 
Where Jodha was targeting n Suryabhan was watching her mesmerised ? I think his feelings started then . Big smile
Alright mateLOL I missed a bit of the epi in between their convo! Have to rewatch later to see that part fully!! And yesh @ blue completely agree! I think the moment he saw her, kuch kuch hone lagaLOL and then she kept on surprising him with her braveness! 
I think her willing to tell him everything today, also made him realise, she is a woman who always follows the right path! I totally love how both Surya and Akbar were mesmerised by her today! Truly wonderful epi! 

(am still wondering whether he breaks the alliance, or is it at Akbar's persistence that the alliance breaks and if its the later, then perhaps Sukanya will get what she always wanted, her sister in the arm of her enemies and her in her own prince charming's arm!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

I didn't felt any bad 4 Surya. Grrr kabab mein haddi ke tarha meri Akdha ke beech khada keu tha ?? :@ I was like, "Abe hatt.. Dikhai nahi deta kya do soulmates hai. "
Surya ko lekar sab ko badi chinta hai. Aur jo mere Jalalu ka hath jal gaya payel bachane mein, uska kya hoga kamino ?? :@
Aj sirf Akdha ko lekar baat karo, warna mar khaoge mujhse sb ke sb.
Tu bhag yaha se , yaha kiu tapki ? Dead
Jake koi Akdhawala post dhund . Angry
Aur ek baat...kabab mein haddi to Jalal tha...wo un dodo ke beech aya . 
Suryabhan to pahele se hi woha tha . Approve

.Sumi.

neha333 IF-Dazzler
neha333
neha333

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
y..me too felt bad..but my whole attention was on akbar so i hardly felt something for him

Arya75

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Alright mateLOL I missed a bit of the epi in between their convo! Have to rewatch later to see that part fully!! And yesh @ blue completely agree! I think the moment he saw her, kuch kuch hone lagaLOL and then she kept on surprising him with her braveness! 
I think her willing to tell him everything today, also made him realise, she is a woman who always follows the right path! I totally love how both Surya and Akbar were mesmerised by her today! Truly wonderful epi! 

(am still wondering whether he breaks the alliance, or is it at Akbar's persistence that the alliance breaks and if its the later, then perhaps Sukanya will get what she always wanted, her sister in the arm of her enemies and her in her own prince charming's arm!
Mate , I don't think Sukanya is that bad a girl that he'd be happy seeing her sister in enemy's arms...no...she's spoilt but not evil . Embarrassed
Yah...today after having the convo with Jodha I think Surya fell more in love with her...now there's no coming back for him .
And I must say the entire convo scene was beautifully shot ! Clap Clap

Amy-

sweetsampa39 IF-Rockerz
sweetsampa39
sweetsampa39

Even I felt bad for the poor guy.He's decent,sweet and straightforward.His words touched my heart.But

"Kabhi kisiko mukammal jahan nahi milta

Kabhi zamin toh kabhi aasman nani milta.."

He is in Akbar's way,he cant win.

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Originally posted by neha333

y..me too felt bad..but my whole attention was on akbar so i hardly felt something for him
Okk . Unhappy 

neha333

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsampa39

Even I felt bad for the poor guy.He's decent,sweet and straightforward.His words touched my heart.But

"Kabhi kisiko mukammal jahan nahi milta

Kabhi zamin toh kabhi aasman nani milta.."

He is in Akbar's way,he cant win.
It's not about win or loss here...because I think he has already won Jodha's respect n some of her feelings too .
It'll be political situation that'd come between Surya n Jodha .
Btw...nice sher . " kya baat , kya baat "Clap
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samana17

Aww... I know he likes Jodha very much. We can't even dislike him for Akku! Wth! I dun want that coz it is gonna be really hard to see suryabhan lose jo to akku! Sob! :'(
and yeah he is handsome too! Hehe.
Yah , he's tall , handsome n charming...that's why I feel more bad for him . 
Why they had to take such a handu for this role . 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index