Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SONI26

I See the other way hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜† he now is very well 'Aware' that he is the rift between the sisters *Sighs* but still he wants to go ahead and marry jodha btw loved Jallal's Junnon at 'Peaks' ;) part today <3 overall suryabhan is a good person dwπŸ˜ƒ

Er...what other way ?  πŸ˜• πŸ€”
Yah , Jalal became totally obsessed over Jodha...her one glance n he forgot everything... Beautifully portrayed . 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Archi02

Even I'm feeling bad for suriya. But trust me, He won't be able to give jodha the love that akbar can giveπŸ˜› 

Well...he is never going to have a chance to prove otherwise...πŸ˜†
Red_eyes thumbnail
i als feel sad for him πŸ˜” but jodha is only akhbar β€οΈ hope they get married soon
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yup...poor guy loved jodha...but, jalal will enter their lives and everything will change... feeling bad for him...but, cant wait to see jodha jalal together...πŸ˜‰
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Btw I also loved d Suryadha scene today. Beautifully done. The actors have very good chemistry too.
But mere Akdha ke samne sb fika pad jaye to isme meri ka dosh hai ? :p
Akdha hai hi itni delicious! <3
I m loving this triange btwn 3 beautiful ppl n 3 wonderful characters. :D
Do jawan ek hasina.. ;)
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

Btw I also loved d Suryadha scene today. Beautifully done. The actors have very good chemistry too.
But mere Akdha ke samne sb fika pad jaye to isme meri ka dosh hai ? :p
Akdha hai hi itni delicious! <3
I m loving this triange btwn 3 beautiful ppl n 3 wonderful characters. :D
Do jawan ek hasina.. ;)

Like this ? πŸ˜‰
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Super Kool

Yup...poor guy loved jodha...but, jalal will enter their lives and everything will change... feeling bad for him...but, cant wait to see jodha jalal together...πŸ˜‰

Me too want to see my Parijat  together in every damn scene . 
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes, the Suryadha scene was beautiful tonight. But I just cannot sympathize with Suryabhan, not when Jalal is dreaming about abducting Jodha and looks at her like his life depends on it. I mean, did you notice the way he frowned at the way Surbhayan was looking at Jodha? I died. Only Jalal can match Jodha's passion and courage. Not Suryabhan. He admires her, and looks up to her. But he does not have the ability to love her beyond reason. Unlike our beautiful Rajat.  πŸ˜Š
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stargirl06

Yes, the Suryadha scene was beautiful tonight. But I just cannot sympathize with Suryabhan, not when Jalal is dreaming about abducting Jodha and looks at her like his life depends on it. I mean, did you notice the way he frowned at the way Surbhayan was looking at Jodha? I died. Only Jalal can match Jodha's passion and courage. Not Suryabhan. He admires her, and looks up to her. But he does not have the ability to love her beyond reason. Unlike our beautiful Rajat.  πŸ˜Š

Yes , me noticed it very well , Jalal looked really annoyed n angry at Suryabhan because he was also ghooring Jodha...see the way Jalal came in front of Suryabhan...blocking his view ? πŸ˜ƒ
And yes...the dream sequence of Jalal...he actually is thinking of abducting Jodha...already ! πŸ˜² 
Btw , I must say Paridhi gave beautiful expression  that scene . 
---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I would hardly call this love. Physical attraction mistaken for love more like it. How can you fall in love with someone's face, someone's beauty. I don't believe in love at first sight...so it's difficult for me to think Suryabhan loves her just like Akbar does not love her. He is beguiled by her beauty, he lusts for her. But love? When he doesn't know the first thing about her. 
I don't really feel bad for him...He will find another pretty girl.