India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Feeling bad for Raja Suryabhan :'(

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged

I'm feeling bad for Raja Suryabhan , he's such a sweet person n he's very much in love with Jodha . Today the scene between Jodha and Surybhan was another beautiful scene , the screenplay was  very soothing , very pleasing for the eyes . Day Dreaming

So , today Suryabhan  cleared that he has seen n fallen for Jodha'.there's no misunderstanding about that Smile . It touched me when he told Jodha that he won't every marry anyone except Jodha . Poor guy'.he's such a nice sweet person , he deserves to get his love which unfortunately won't happen Cry  .

Share your views please . 

Edited by LuvMishalRaheja - 26 June 2013 at 9:08am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

rajatsbabeayaanuDikshi92Shobhit117Amy-pasbarunPixieFairyXDPagalKuriXDArchi02sweetsampa39swtbabyradtSuper Koolfairy_talesSofnaAmor..Sumi._innocent_rechus

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I thought he fell for the girl whose jewelry fell on him! (Jodha's sister's on the balcony scene) A misunderstanding which has not yet been cleared (correct me if am wrong) but yes today he stated he wont marry anyone but Jodha, and that really touched Jodha's heart, especially when he told her marriage starts with love and its not a matter of convenience, etc! something Jodha herself truly believes it; so he has won her heart too! She has found her prince charming for the time being, and the only dilemma is her sister's broken heart which is preventing her from  wholeheartedly accepting Suryabhan! 

Waise, as per the movie, he breaks the alliance! So I do not understand how this will be tackled here! But it will be interesting to see his reaction! Today was a lovely episode! Loved each and every bit of it! Especially the JA angle! Cant believe he has already seen her face!Embarrassed and the BG makes it even more perfect! The horse trip LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovesarunarshiAnnarichardVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

I thought he fell for the girl whose jewelry fell on him! (Jodha's sister's on the balcony scene) A misunderstanding which has not yet been cleared (correct me if am wrong) but yes today he stated he wont marry anyone but Jodha, and that really touched Jodha's heart, especially when he told her marriage starts with love and its not a matter of convenience, etc! something Jodha herself truly believes it; so he has won her heart too! She has found her prince charming for the time being, and the only dilemma is her sister's broken heart which is preventing her from  wholeheartedly accepting Suryabhan! 

Waise, as per the movie, he breaks the alliance! So I do not understand how this will be tackled here! But it will be interesting to see his reaction! Today was a lovely episode! Loved each and every bit of it! Especially the JA angle! Cant believe he has already seen her face!Embarrassed and the BG makes it even more perfect! The horse trip LOL
The misunderstanding has been cleared mate , today Jodha clearly told Suryabhan everything...that it was Sukanya'a necklace n Sukanya likes him...not her...everything...but Suryabhan said that it does not matter...he has chosen Jodha as her bride to be . Embarrassed
I was thinking all along that Suryabhan has fallen for Jodha after seeing how brave n beautiful she is , remember the archery scene ? 
Where Jodha was targeting n Suryabhan was watching her mesmerised ? I think his feelings started then . Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zerroAmy-XDPagalKuriXD_innocent_

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged

first thing jodha don't  dislike suryabhan actual her problem is only her sis broken heart they show him even saying that he wont marry throughout his life if he don't get jodha it makes him a sweet person, so all is to see how jodha marriage fix with Akbar and what happen to surya bhan does he do what he  said??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I didn't felt any bad 4 Surya. Grrr kabab mein haddi ke tarha meri Akdha ke beech khada keu tha ?? :@ I was like, "Abe hatt.. Dikhai nahi deta kya do soulmates hai. "
Surya ko lekar sab ko badi chinta hai. Aur jo mere Jalalu ka hath jal gaya payel bachane mein, uska kya hoga kamino ?? :@
Aj sirf Akdha ko lekar baat karo, warna mar khaoge mujhse sb ke sb.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rajatsbabeilovesarunarshiSaimaa.HXDPagalKuriXDArchi02_Darling_Star_girlVasusenaRadheya

Arya75 Goldie
Arya75
Arya75

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
But at the end she is not dump him his friend would (fate/bhagya) would...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

Targaryen-gal IF-Dazzler
Targaryen-gal
Targaryen-gal

CFC Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Aww... I know he likes Jodha very much. We can't even dislike him for Akku! Wth! I dun want that coz it is gonna be really hard to see suryabhan lose jo to akku! Sob! :'(
and yeah he is handsome too! Hehe.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnarichardVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamagic

first thing jodha don't  dislike suryabhan actual her problem is only her sis broken heart they show him even saying that he wont marry throughout his life if he don't get jodha it makes him a sweet person, so all is to see how jodha marriage fix with Akbar and what happen to surya bhan does he do what he  said??

I don't know what they'd show here but today what Suryabhan said...it was very touching...I'm sure Jodha was also touched...she's already accepting Suryabhan as her future husband...
So whatever happens later , I'd feel bad for Surya . He's such a gentleman . 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index