Qubool Hai

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asya OS ~ The Morning After ~ A sequel (18+)

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged

The Morning After

I opened my eyes as the sun rays hit my face. I blinked a few times and hid my face in her hair. I inhaled her sweet flowery fragrance, she smelled of jasmine and well, me! I tightened my hold on her and smiled in her hair as the events of last night ran through my mind. Last night was the best night of my life so far. It wasn't just sex, it was her, Zoya! She was irresistible, beautiful and she had the ability to blow my mind.

She groaned in her sleep and wiggled, her derriere grinding into me and making me hard instantly. Damn I can never get enough of her. We practically spent the entire night making love, yet last night felt too short. I sat up on the bed, careful not to wake her and admired her beauty. She looked absolutely breathtaking as the white satin sheets were wrapped around her, covering her body and entangled between her legs like a weed. She is Aphrodite!

She turned and lay on her back, her movement made the sheets to slide a little revealing her bosom. I groaned, I placed myself between her legs and slid the sheets higher. I smirked, 'Time to wake up sweetheart'.

I caressed her nub lightly which elicited a low moan from her. I smiled and pressed my thumb on her c***. I could feel her shudder, I was surprised she hadn't woken up yet. This girl slept like a log. I can't blame her, last night's shenanigans were enough to drain her energy. I looked at her, she was beautifully sore. I dipped my head a little, inhaling her scent. I'm not gonna say she smelled of flowers and sunshine, that would be a downright lie! But she smelled amazing in her own way.

I kissed her core and felt her wet already. I chuckled, she was just as sex-crazed as me!

It was a dream, a beautiful wet dream! I was with Asad, don't know where exactly. My mind was more focused on the sensations that coursed through my body as his fingers worked magic on me. Those long, long fingers, rubbing my nub, increasing the rhythm then lowering the pace. I squirmed in pleasure. It all felt so real. I could feel my insides quivering as he slid two fingers inside me. I moaned as his finger was soon replaced by his tongue. I felt his tongue lapping up my juices. Wait, I felt? What the-

I opened my eyes and saw his face between my legs. I blushed as I realized that it was actually happening. It was no wet dream. I opened my mouth to say something but ended up moaning loudly when his thumb rubbed on my c***. I threw my head back and closed my eyes as I felt my climax nearing.

"A-A-Asad!" I moaned his name as I came hard.

I flopped on the bed as I tried to get my breathing back to normal and heartbeat normal. Asad crawled up beside me and crushed his body with mine.

"Hey." He whispered.

"Hey yourself! What was that?" I rubbed his back.

"You've been sleeping for a while so I thought it's time to wake you up." He chuckled and placed a soft kiss on my neck.

"Well that certainly was a nice way to wake someone up. I could get used to it." I bit my tongue as soon as I said that. I felt him stiffen and break the hug to look at me.

Oh boy! What did I just say!

I stared at her as my mind registered what she just said. Did she indirectly hint me that she didn't mind spending more time with me? I looked at her horrified expression and chuckled. I pulled her closer to me and smashed my lips with hers. She was shocked and didn't react, I bit her lip and that gave me the response I needed. She kissed me back with equal passion and fervor. The kiss was intense and passionate, neither of us wanted to break the kiss but we parted when there was need for oxygen. She kept her eyes closed. I kissed her eyes, asking her to open them. She opened her eyes and looked at me with that cute pout.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I leaned towards her, our foreheads touching.

"But we only just met." She furrowed her brows. I smoothed them with my thumb and then moved it down tracing her cheeks, her chin, her lips which were slightly swollen.

"I'm not asking you to marry me! Just be my girlfriend, let's see where this goes." I rubbed her arms trying to soothe the tense muscles.

She entwined her fingers with mine and replied,

"Ok?" I asked.

"Ok!" she confirmed and kissed me, sealing the deal.

The kiss slowly turned passionate and one thing led to another. I came on top of her but she turned me over so that now she was on top of me. I saw her evil smirk and knew she was on to something.

"I guess it's time to return the favor back!" she winked and trailed her hands over my stomach and slowly down on my shaft. I groaned as she gave it a light squeeze. I placed my hand on top of hers and showed her what to do, I soon left her hand but her hand stayed on me, mirroring what I showed. I closed my eyes and let the amazing sensation overpower me.

She lowered her head and took me in her mouth. My mouth formed a complete 'O'. This girl would never fail to surprise me. I bucked my hips and she took me completely. Didn't she have any gag reflex? When I knew I couldn't last any longer I held her by her shoulders and pulled her up to kiss her. I flipped her over and entered her in one smooth thrust. She moaned and groaned and met me thrust by thrust.

"Harder." She moaned.

"No baby I want it slow." I whispered in her ears and bit her ear lobe. I could feel her nails digging on my back. I kept sliding in and out of her and we lost ourselves in this sweet passionate love making.

I increased the rhythm and kept kissing her face, her neck, her shoulder, the hollow of her neck, the valley between her breasts. I felt her tighten around me and we soon exploded together. This is perfect, we are perfect, together!

The End!

A/N – hello peeps! For those who have read my previous TS Kiss Me, this is a sequel to it! Basically about what happens when they both wake up the next morning. For those who haven't read it, here's the link if you want to read it – AsYa TS ~ Kiss Me ~ Last part page 12 (16+) 

Please leave your comments and ooh I loovvveee long comments!

PS - to all those who read my another 18+ TS AsYa TS ~Zoya's Spinster Party~ (18+)  do ya'll want to read a sequel to it? AAK's Bachelor Party?? do tell me in your comments!

The following 113 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaren93. Senior Member

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Yay! Me fursta!
Well I was going through the QH forum and I saw this post of yours. The title seemed interesting and I clicked on it. Just when I opened it, I received a pm prompt and guess what? It was the link to the very same OS.  LOL
So coming to the OS. What should I say? Hawt... sizzling hawt yar! Off to read it again after commenting. Embarrassed

Edited by Jaren93. - 26 June 2013 at 9:24am
mochhug IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Mind blowingly sexy! Amazingly written! Gosh so hot! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Ajj kal ke bacche Wacko

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

OceanicHeart. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
This was so damn hot Embarrassed ! Loved it! You write so amazingly well Clap

And yes I want a sequel to that bachelor's party.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eternal1234 Goldie

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
It was great

Enchantress IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Oh my,,,...Blushing I am profusely blushing right now.. Blushing Can it be more hot... na... Shit I am feeling all hot in this rainy season..LOL Amazing... 

Go to top